shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Greek freak will never be a better offensive player then harden - i rank harden number 1 offensive player in the NBA- he has no weakness- can shoot from the outside - attack the basket- draw fouls - pass if he wanted 2
    When do your rankings come out? Is is a paid subscription? What's the tag line? Little Asian guy that wears size 7.5 on co Ed YMCA team player rankings?

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    When do your rankings come out? Is is a paid subscription? What's the tag line? Little Asian guy that wears size 7.5 on co Ed YMCA team player rankings?
    Stop embarrassing yourself man - you know nothing about basketball

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Stop embarrassing yourself man - you know nothing about basketball
    I've played on D1 practice squads, have you ever played at all? Dude you're five foot eight and talk as if you can play or have played. I'm willing to bet the only thing you've dunked is a dumpling ok Mr. Chang?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care but the dumbest thing about this thread is thinking that Giannis will just develop a jump shot - he's been trying for 3 years to develop a jump shot. Some guys just don't have the hands to be good shooters.
    Lebron was a joke from outside the arch back in the day...

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I've played on D1 practice squads, have you ever played at all? Dude you're five foot eight and talk as if you can play or have played. I'm willing to bet the only thing you've dunked is a dumpling ok Mr. Chang?
    Just cause you play college basketball- doesn’t mean you know the game - you already got 3 strikes - 1. Thinking carter is better then wade 2. Saying the Sixers need a PG 3. Debating rather James harden is the best offensive player in the nba - case closed sucka!!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Some guys learned to shoot after like 15 years Kidd and Bogues for example. Brook Lopez did not shoot 3's for 10 years now he has over 100 this year.
    thats not the same. there is a difference between guys who don't have a jump shot and guys who just dont shoot. ben simmons another guy who we won't know if he has a jump shot to fix or not because he just doesnt shoot. the guys we know who dont have a j are 95% doomed to not be able to develop one.

444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    The second he gets better shooting from the outside, it's fukin over for everyone
    That can be said for so many things. Giannis is not even in Harden's realm right now. Nobody is. The last player to be as good as this was Steph 3 years ago.

First 12