lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post
    Not 100% sure what you're asking. Are you wondering why they've moved the juice, rather than changing the totals? (Because, of course, over 29.5 at -111 and over 29.5 at +111 aren't the same thing).
    What I'm asking is why are the totals the same on a 2.5 spread?

Some guys here told me other books have different totals but the juice is the same.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I know the forum has a hard on for Tom Brady, but Pats have avg'd 19 PPG against Wade Phillips Defenses.....
    in 2001, my gf and i made wall art for every game the pats had in the playoffs

it was still the best year of my life, and i've been rich for 2 or 3

point is, fukk the forum, some are legit

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10345

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What I'm asking is why are the totals the same on a 2.5 spread?

Some guys here told me other books have different totals but the juice is the same.
    It’s based more on the fact the Rams avg 33points per game and fair market price for them to score close to 30 points in a dome against a defense half as good as the one they just faced is more more than reasonable. If they dropped it to 27-29 it will get pounded, Why would you drop a line on total when ppl are more than willing to pay for a higher total, it’s just bad business.

you see this ALoT in baseball. Many times the run line and team totals will be juiced to the dog just because that’s the market value.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave trobin31 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

I don't think the juice is the same. Other books have Rams under 27.5 at -110, while Pinnacle has Rams under 29.5 at -130. I won't claim to be an expert on NFL team total prices, but I think those are pretty close to the same thing.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

First 12