JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Wrestling starting to rule in this fight. Bermudez needs to wrestle his way to victory here. His chin can be glassed take it to the ground...

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    I thought it was only 5% they took
    5% was the commission on wins but they have a rule that if you win over X dollars lifetime there is a surcharge of 20%. I want to say the lifetime # was 20K. Well, anyway, they need volume and they need marketmakers to create volume. Those guys had special perks - playing with no commission kind of things. You could be a bookie without being a bookie.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wrestling starting to rule in this fight. Bermudez needs to wrestle his way to victory here. His chin can be glassed take it to the ground...
    Wrong thread post.. My bad.. Damn..

Um this thread ok.. Never cash out and you'll never have a problems ..

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    I’d love to hear about winning tickets you had trouble cashing in Vegas lol
    Bellagio, Caesers, Barbary Coast - I thought they were all jerks when it came time to cash tickets of any size. Call the supervisor over - I finally learned to get paid in big chips. But, then-you take chips to the cashiers cage - it was like,"where did you get this", have to bring the supervisor from sports to ok it.

Downtown has always been more friendly for me but after using an app I prefer that to going to the window.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

2 cash outs over $85.00us

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Heritage - my account was sold by the Greek, reduced me to $50 max and then kicked me out a week later

Betmania - reduced me to $100 max and took me 6 months to complete a 50k rollover

Bovada - reduced to $50 max after wining about 10k

5dimes - reduced to 1/5th limits years ago after getting hot and winning 15k in a week

HRWager - kicked out after winning about 7500

youwager - put me on delay and refused to take me off

BetTD - max bet 14 FCS games and went 13-1, next day was kicked out

1Vice - won about 5k on their NBA promo finished my rollover and then they fukked me by saying they were increasing my rollover another 10x, of course Optional said that it was within their rights to do that. Found some one else that could help was slow paid 500 a month then kicked out.

Only sites that haven't fukked with my limits are Nitrogen, Bookmaker, BOL
    Care to comment?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Chill with your books and pay out requests if you can, don't pull cash every week. If you are winning build it up and hold on is my best suggestion.. If you only withdraw once in a blue moon for relatively large you are good.. Pulling out cash weekly books catch on..

Build it up then pull it.. Books will honor that as just a big win and pay out.. Small draws every week not a good idea..

That's my take over the years.. I could be wrong..

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

Chill with your books and pay out requests if you can, don't pull cash every week. If you are winning build it up and hold on is my best suggestion.. If you only withdraw once in a blue moon for relatively large you are good.. Pulling out cash weekly books catch on..

Build it up then pull it.. Books will honor that as just a big win and pay out.. Small draws every week not a good idea..

ask for a payout whenever you freakin wants who cares you won it fair and square. shouldn't be intimidated about your online book getting mad at you for withdrawing after all of your deposits
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler, jjgold, pavyracer, and Rockl

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's your money. Take it whenever you you want. A book is not a bank issuing you a CD where you can't cash it after a year. Be smart. It's your money. Invest it wisely. Don't let it sit idle.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

??? You made rollover? Yet they said you had to roll over 10g more?

Optional said they have a right???

Need some clarification please???

First 12