BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

In April if he was eligible to declare for the NFL draft. Dude’s a stud.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Yes he would. Bama dt 2

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

yep and he just turned 19. barely. kid will grow another 2 inches and add 50 lbs before the NFL. just hope he doesnt get a big injury which could happen

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Has he made any tough throws tonight? Absolutely no pressure -

BigJay

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Has he made any tough throws tonight? Absolutely no pressure -
    Just stating a fact. Kid already has all the tools and he’s only going to improve.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Not w that hair

NFL not the sissy ACC

Bama gonna win this game 2nd half

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Might be tough for him to be drafted ahead of two Bama players, there’s a lefty out there and a 300 pound monster that I would take before him, I guess it depends on what NFL team has that elusive number 1 pick. I think he should grow his hair out a bit if he wants to go number 1. A big ring on his finger might help the cause

ikid2groove415

Makes no sense for a freshmen QB to enter the draft - this isnt basketball- you have 2 build you body up in football

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Not w that hair

NFL not the sissy ACC

Bama gonna win this game 2nd half
    nfl is a gayer acc

The Shooter

Makes no sense for a freshmen QB to enter the draft - this isnt basketball- you have 2 build you body up in football
    Lots of work to do both mentally and physically. Playing against 18-19 year olds is a big difference then playing against the grown men and monsters of the NFL. I agree with you
    . I a

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    nfl is a gayer acc
    LOL !!!!!! Well put. But boy oh boy these gay boys from the ACC are laying a STIFF beat down to the SEC right now. No pun intended

BigJay

Was that enough pressure in his face? Guarantee the Giants would swap their next two No. 1 picks (or at least a future 1 and 2) to trade places with Arizona and get the kid right now. Play him as a backup one year and then you have a stud QB for the next 10-15 years.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    yep and he just turned 19. barely. kid will grow another 2 inches and add 50 lbs before the NFL. just hope he doesnt get a big injury which could happen
    50 pounds? You want a damn linebacker at Qb?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

He might be the next Jimmy Clausen

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will be there for 3 years

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

JJ what do you think of his hair?

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He will be there for 3 years
    He will not be there for 3 years. He’ll be there for 2. Not a chance he stays till he’s a junior. No way in hell JJ

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    JJ what do you think of his hair?
    Now now big Bear, let’s play fair, he’s got beautiful hair !

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    He might be the next Jimmy Clausen
    the worst comparison in the history of comparisons

you should be banned

ikid2groove415

I haven’t seen him make difficult throws tonight - he’s not getting pressure - stat line is deceiving- he is taking care of the ball tho

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    In April if he was eligible to declare for the NFL draft. Dude’s a stud.
    He wasn't really tested in this Match. We would have been able to see him how good he is if Miller played. Miller is a good pass rusher and without him, Lawrence had lot of freedom to throw.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

cant wait to see this kid play at the next level

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    cant wait to see this kid play at the next level
    if he was black, he could get a special invite to the draft

blacky always keeping the white man down

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

This post is absolutely dumb, especially for a position like QB that you don't have to be physically imposing. If someone is ready, then they are ready. Age doesn't mean shit. Trevor Lawrence is certainly NFL ready. We all have seen what he can do against a top P5 competition. What more do you need to see? His release is one of the quickest in the game and he will only get better. You would be stupid to not take a flyer on the guy. That's the only issue, is how much does a team want to gamble on young talent? The NFL loves the current system because it gives them more time to evaluate tape on kids and not take many chances. All at the expense of the kids.

Many guys in HS are already built for the NFL, especially at skill positions. They may not be ready to start for an NFL team or come in and dominate but I'm sure a bunch of kids could make a roster and be on special teams. Adrian Peterson would have definitely made a roster. Hell Leonard Fournette as well. Emmitt Smith was damn sure NFL ready. So was Herschel Walker. Tim Couch was one QB that definitely was NFL ready in HS. Did you ever see Myles Garrett in HS?

Sure, Myles Garrett got much bigger and better in college but you are out of your mind if you don't think he was ready for the NFL at 14. you are especially crazy if you didn't know his first year at Texas A&M that he was NFL ready.

You ever see Ray Lewis in HS? I saw him decimate guys wrestling. Everyone knew he was destined for the NFL in HS.

I can think of dozens of guys that would have made it to the NFL from HS, let alone first year in college. Hell, Danny Ainge was an All American in basketball, football and baseball. He could have made the jump to the NFL. He was that good and smart as shit to boot.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This post is absolutely dumb, especially for a position like QB that you don't have to be physically imposing. If someone is ready, then they are ready. Age doesn't mean shit. Trevor Lawrence is certainly NFL ready. We all have seen what he can do against a top P5 competition. What more do you need to see? His release is one of the quickest in the game and he will only get better. You would be stupid to not take a flyer on the guy. That's the only issue, is how much does a team want to gamble on young talent? The NFL loves the current system because it gives them more time to evaluate tape on kids and not take many chances. All at the expense of the kids.

Many guys in HS are already built for the NFL, especially at skill positions. They may not be ready to start for an NFL team or come in and dominate but I'm sure a bunch of kids could make a roster and be on special teams. Adrian Peterson would have definitely made a roster. Hell Leonard Fournette as well. Emmitt Smith was damn sure NFL ready. So was Herschel Walker. Tim Couch was one QB that definitely was NFL ready in HS. Did you ever see Myles Garrett in HS?

Sure, Myles Garrett got much bigger and better in college but you are out of your mind if you don't think he was ready for the NFL at 14. you are especially crazy if you didn't know his first year at Texas A&M that he was NFL ready.

You ever see Ray Lewis in HS? I saw him decimate guys wrestling. Everyone knew he was destined for the NFL in HS.

I can think of dozens of guys that would have made it to the NFL from HS, let alone first year in college. Hell, Danny Ainge was an All American in basketball, football and baseball. He could have made the jump to the NFL. He was that good and smart as shit to boot.
    How does he benifit going into the NFL now? Where the speed is 3-4x the college speed? Have u seen him throw under consistent pressure? He would get buried in the NFL right now - there’s a reason guys don’t often leave early in football

ikid2groove415

Total laughable 2 think a true freshmen QB can go into the NFL and do damage right now - he’s still not very pose and zone into in his first reads - nothing against him he’s only 19 - and will get better as he play more - but don’t give me that bs he can play in the NFL right now -

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

This guy could go undefeated in college. He really doesn’t even need to do much with the WRs that Clemson has.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

I haven’t seen him make difficult throws tonight - he’s not getting pressure - stat line is deceiving- he is taking care of the ball tho
    DUMB

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    He will not be there for 3 years. He’ll be there for 2. Not a chance he stays till he’s a junior. No way in hell JJ
    How does he benifit going into the NFL now? Where the speed is 3-4x the college speed? Have u seen him throw under consistent pressure? He would get buried in the NFL right now - there’s a reason guys don’t often leave early in football
    Total laughable 2 think a true freshmen QB can go into the NFL and do damage right now - he’s still not very pose and zone into in his first reads - nothing against him he’s only 19 - and will get better as he play more - but don’t give me that bs he can play in the NFL right now -

Dumb and Dumber.
    ~~~~
    NFL DRAFT
    Have you been out of high school for less than three years?
    If you haven’t, then it’s a no. Under the guise of protecting players from themselves, the NFL minimizes risk of investment by not letting a player jump to the league before he’s three years out of high school.
    This rule’s been around since 1990.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    the worst comparison in the history of comparisons

you should be banned
    Absolutely.

Lawrence is #1. Only fools can’t see it.

Jimmy Clausen, unreal.

Worst case this kid is Nick Foles.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You’re an absolute moron.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Cuse0323 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    He has to stay 3 years because true freshman can't declare until after their Junior season. If he were a redshirt freshman he could leave after next year but they didn't redshirt him so he's going to be at Clemson at least 2 more years.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Originally Posted by The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    He has to stay 3 years because true freshman can't declare until after their Junior season. If he were a redshirt freshman he could leave after next year but they didn't redshirt him so he's going to be at Clemson at least 2 more years.

^^^^
    Absolutely
    ~~~

Originally Posted by ikid2groove415

DUMB

Originally Posted by The Shooter

Dumb and Dumber.
    ~~~~
    NFL DRAFT
    Have you been out of high school for less than three years?
    If you haven’t, then it’s a no. Under the guise of protecting players from themselves, the NFL minimizes risk of investment by not letting a player jump to the league before he’s three years out of high school.
    This rule’s been around since 1990.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7935

Whenever he was about to be sacked, he got the ball out. He was extremely well aware of his pocket presence.

No question the O-line was great for Clemson, but when they weren't he didn't cause negative yardages.