gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I almost had to kick some old man's ass last night. Philly fan kept tapping me on the shoulder asking me to sit down. 😆

Shitty loss but whatever. They are definitely resting Gurley and trying to get other guys some reps. JoJo fumbling was a killer though. That guy played his way out of a job.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    40% w amount of ml dogs he hits is pretty good, even a fat phony blowhard such as yourself should be able to do that math.,

Are you betting eagles? Don’t be a coward like usual and wait till after the fact to claim the sharp side you had.

Rams gonna give Philly a ol fashion ass whooping. Lay the points or pass., or better yet, the rams ml right up your alley ain’t it? I remeber how you used to Brag about hitting -500 ncaa fb favs., we all had a good laugh at that.. one day maybe you stop pretending to be tough, Sharp, or funniest that you would actually pull the trigger and kill someone. Clowns like you all the same, way faster to snitch yo the feds than actually do some dirt.. prove me wrong you fat overweight pos.

Oh, didn’t I hear you were also into little boys? That I believe.
    You dumb stupid S.O.B. What Philly did to the Rams is what I would do to you if you ever showed your face around here. Dumb arse chicken s**t. How much did you lose on the Rams fool? You and Lakerboy are two peas in a pod. He lose his arse on this game just like you did. I did not have a wager on this game. Here is an idea. Why dint you and your lover, Lakerboy BOTH come out here at the same time. That way I can turn both of your faces into hamburger meat at the same time, though I may not get to Lakerboy in time. There are a lot of guys looking for him. Welshers always get what they deserve. Now go f**k off.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Lol

joey sangria
    joey sangria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 819

First time all year Philly had the Super Bowl defender swagger.....at least for a little over a quarter or so. I've learned over the years that nothing is ever as good as it looks on paper.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I almost had to kick some old man's ass last night. Philly fan kept tapping me on the shoulder asking me to sit down. ��

Shitty loss but whatever. They are definitely resting Gurley and trying to get other guys some reps. JoJo fumbling was a killer though. That guy played his way out of a job.
    The Rams played themselves right out of the Superbowl last night. There is no way that New Orleans loses their last two games, both at home, and that means the Saints win home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Rams cannot win on the road, having already lost to the Saints and Bears. What you Ram fans should be worried about is their defense, which has suddenly gone south on them.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Face it , most listen to the media too much .
    The Rams are good , but this is the NFL where every team has players good enough to make the roster , meaning any team if they play well can beat another team .
    Goff hasnt played well the past couple of games , it happens to every QB . But that media hype drives the perception they should hang 40 every game , that just not going to happen .
    Everyone talks about Donald , great player , sacks and pressure but this defense is garbage . Teams can run on them and it will continue , especially playoffs to keep that offense on the sidelines and in check .
    They gave up big rushes last night , wide open receivers with the corner 6-8 yards away . Nobody ever talks about that or seems like that gets drowned out by oh , Goff is off , this offense can't get going .
    The Chiefs are the same , defense a big pile of caca .
    Last edited by Slipknot26; 12-17-18 at 05:23 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The Rams played themselves right out of the Superbowl last night. There is no way that New Orleans loses their last two games, both at home, and that means the Saints win home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Rams cannot win on the road, having already lost to the Saints and Bears. What you Ram fans should be worried about is their defense, which has suddenly gone south on them.
    Say it ain't so!!!

Got the Rams in Superbowl future to win a bunch and it was looking good up until the last 2 games... FOCK ME!!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

I almost had to kick some old man's ass last night. Philly fan kept tapping me on the shoulder asking me to sit down. 

Philly fans are the worst....see SBR’s resident

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Philly fans are the worst....see SBR’s resident
    They really are terrible.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

They really are terrible.
    Pathetic...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I actually took 2 Philly fans to the game last night. Never again.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Rex Ryan, Dan Orlovsky, and Mike Greenberg discuss their concerns with the Los Angeles Rams after losses to the Chicago Bears and Philadelphia Eagles. They also analyze the adjustments teams are starting to make in order to slow down the Rams' previously prolific offense.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I usually get detailed analysis from journeyman QB's and former HC's with a foot fetish.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I actually took 2 Philly fans to the game last night. Never again.
    yes...they dont deserve shit.....useless AF

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

^^ I always enjoyed going to the Philly sports bars over the years.. I found the Philly fans to be passionate and fun here in LA.. These are Philly fans probably converted and living in LA, California though.. I was always the Dallas Cowboy fan at the Philly bars and it would get rowdy at times in those bars, lotta chest pumping.. It was fun though, no one ever thru beers or got physical..

First 1234