1. #1
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Jags +5.5

    the defense is back. even on a thursday night which has me worried about total as these games are wacky. jags tease with under i like also. but it will have to be 7 as 44 is a likely landing spot in a game like this. can't see it going over that though.

  2. #2
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    How much pts can jags score

  3. #3
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    bad play

  4. #4
    mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-18-13
    Posts: 1,847
    Betpoints: 4843

    Itís Jags or nothing. Not betting on Titans now when I could have had them at 3.5 on Monday.

  5. #5
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    It’s Jags or nothing. Not betting on Titans now when I could have had them at 3.5 on Monday.
    gl. as i'm watching i'm remembering i hate TNF. teams never look as prepared as they would on a sunday game.

  6. #6
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    bad play
    honest question. did you post this just so you can post a light bulb later?

  7. #7
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    honest question. did you post this just so you can post a light bulb later?
    No, I honestly thought it was a bad play. To be getting that many points in a divisional game in prime time game after JAX coming off a divisional win as a dog was just the books begging for action on the dog here and it was painfully obvious. And before you try calling me out, check the multiple posts by me today claiming titans would cover. Even told Goldie to tease tenn and he over which both hit as well.

  8. #8
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    No, I honestly thought it was a bad play. To be getting that many points in a divisional game in prime time game after JAX coming off a divisional win as a dog was just the books begging for action on the dog here and it was painfully obvious. And before you try calling me out, check the multiple posts by me today claiming titans would cover. Even told Goldie to tease tenn and he over which both hit as well.
    regardless of what you say, it is what you often do. seen it countless times. anyone can say bad play and only show up if the play loses. i just think its kinda corny without any backup info.

  9. #9
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    No, I honestly thought it was a bad play. To be getting that many points in a divisional game in prime time game after JAX coming off a divisional win as a dog was just the books begging for action on the dog here and it was painfully obvious. And before you try calling me out, check the multiple posts by me today claiming titans would cover. Even told Goldie to tease tenn and he over which both hit as well.
    the timing of this post kinda equals a light bulb anyway lol.

  10. #10
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    regardless of what you say, it is what you often do. seen it countless times. anyone can say bad play and only show up if the play loses. i just think its kinda corny without any backup info.
    And i post most light bulbs than not so instead of getting offended, just hold some credence to when I say bad play because there are a lot of stats behind what I post here. Not just firing off some hot takes

  11. #11
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    Lol shocka I seen you loose your ass many times your getting a bit cocky bro
    Points Awarded:

    kingdom gave pilebuck13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #12
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol shocka I seen you loose your ass many times your getting a bit cocky bro
    who the fuk hasn't. not cocky. I just don't open my mouth like an asshole unless I know the jags were 1-5-2 in their last eight games against the spread. now thats 1-6-2 ats... not a great % ats. Titans on the other hand are 12-4-1 ats, now 13-4-1 ats.

  13. #13
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    And i post most light bulbs than not so instead of getting offended, just hold some credence to when I say bad play because there are a lot of stats behind what I post here. Not just firing off some hot takes

    when i hold credence, you are definitely not one of the poster i think of lol. square plays did win for a few weeks and i assume you had an ok run. but like was stated, you feeling yourself a little too much. hilarious.

  14. #14
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    when i hold credence, you are definitely not one of the poster i think of lol. square plays did win for a few weeks and i assume you had an ok run. but like was stated, you feeling yourself a little too much. hilarious.
    Youre entitled to your opinion. would love to know who you regard higher but at the same time, I don't want to hear it.

  15. #15
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 11,151
    Betpoints: 3597


  16. #16
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    who the fuk hasn't. not cocky. I just don't open my mouth like an asshole unless I know the jags were 1-5-2 in their last eight games against the spread. now thats 1-6-2 ats... not a great % ats. Titans on the other hand are 12-4-1 ats, now 13-4-1 ats.
    More of your B.S. Just like the 30K you are allegedly ahead? Where do you see Tennessee 13-4-1 ATS? They are 7-6 alone this season. Jacksonville was 2-5-1 NOT 1-6-2 in their 8 games previous to last night. It's time for someone to start cutting you down to size. Enough of your B.S.

  17. #17
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,700
    Betpoints: 7629

    shocka could tell me the sun will rise tomorrow and I would bet against it

  18. #18
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    More of your B.S. Just like the 30K you are allegedly ahead? Where do you see Tennessee 13-4-1 ATS? They are 7-6 alone this season. Jacksonville was 2-5-1 NOT 1-6-2 in their 8 games previous to last night. It's time for someone to start cutting you down to size. Enough of your B.S.
    that titans record was At home. go ahead and "try and cut me down to size".. fukin bozo, ill bury you

    glad to see you questioning me. I own real estate in your head you fukin worthless gasbag.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 12-07-18 at 03:11 PM.

  19. #19
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1957

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Youre entitled to your opinion. would love to know who you regard higher but at the same time, I don't want to hear it.
    almost everyone other than otters and seaweed. credence is with banker and L kid , ans162., and Twizzle plays are good threads either way for debate.

  20. #20
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    almost everyone other than otters and seaweed. credence is with banker and L kid , ans162., and Twizzle plays are good threads either way for debate.
    good to know........bol in all your plays

Top