chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I don’t disagree that it was underwhelming, but nonetheless the Dems picked up the house.

We shall see what 2020 holds, a lot of young, new faces on the blue side. Maybe the wave happens in 2020, I dunno.

Hopefully Pelosi trips and falls into a sewer and is never seen again
    What roy doesn't realize is that these districts were drawn up so repubs couldn't lose. Well they did. Now in 2020 they redistrict. So those 7 states that dems took over get taken back so doubt repub can ever get back in til 2040. Now the states that are in the right were redrawn in 2000. They took over alaska so the repubs are so screwed. They try to say that trump won everything. Well he was in montana. guess tester maybe turning red. lol What happened to the state of kansas,michigan and wisconsin. Those states go back to purple. Beto didn't win but he carried fletcher and a couple of other dems. to congress.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I don’t disagree that it was underwhelming, but nonetheless the Dems picked up the house.

We shall see what 2020 holds, a lot of young, new faces on the blue side. Maybe the wave happens in 2020, I dunno.

Hopefully Pelosi trips and falls into a sewer and is never seen again
    I'm willing to give Pelosi a chance(cant believe I'm saying that).

I kind of believe if the Dems want to deal they got their guy.

Trump even said at the news conference that he would negotiate with dems and consider raising corp taxes to get his middle class tax cut. Hopefully he's not serious but I got a feeling he is.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8452

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Doesn’t matter if it’s by 1 or 63

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

It really does.

This is as motivated as Dems could ever be. TDS was rampant, as you know.

Obama lost 69, Clinton 60 and Trump lost just 24 with massive, historic record turn out. Sugar coat it but something is dreadfully wrong(for blues).

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18888

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    won't be many beaches like that left in FL. You can thank Skelator (Rick Scott) for that...

<< During his eight years in office, Scott has rolled back crucial safeguards like septic-tank inspections that ensure waste isn’t seeping into water systems. He has cut almost $700 million in funding for water management districts largely responsible for the protection of waterways. He appointed water management board members more concerned with the rights of polluters than clean water.
    And who doesn’t remember when Scott instructed staff not to use the term “climate change?”
    For good measure, Republicans aided by gerrymandering (they drew districts that favored them) also elected legislators who are no different from Scott or President Donald Trump, who has gutted the Environmental Protection Agency.
    The state’s fate was sealed with that double-whammy. Instead of strong protections and top minds working on how to safeguard our most precious assets, we have politics of the right setting priorities and delivering excuses like waste has to go somewhere. And, in the words of Miami Herald environmental writer Jenny Staletovich, coast “has become a red tide slaughterhouse this summer.” >>

Big sugar paying off Republicans ...

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/lo...e/67-587820301
    Yeah in 20 years that beach will be underwater or to hot to lay on.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You can't even find a new vid?

DwightShrute

snowflakes, SJW, News outlets and celebrities threw everything they had in 2016 and lost big. Almost as bad last night. 2020 will be the knockout punch.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You can't even find a new vid?
    Me? you have been posting the same TYT video several times a week for the last 3 years. Sure they might put a different title on it to make it appear different but it isnt.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Me? you have been posting the same TYT video several times a week for the last 3 years. Sure they might put a different title on it to make it appear different but it isnt.
    Yeah You. BS you just like that clown that was on the kids show Arthur. He was also to big of a pussy to debate at Politicon.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

everyone so proud of trump

fighter

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

When all the house votes are counted....we could be looking at Dems plus 10 million more votes than Republicans in the midterms.

This is a direct punch in the face to trump and his failing administration. It’s the beginning of the end for don the con.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

If I read right, I believe there were 45 Republicans that did not run for re-election by either retiring or seeking higher office. If there were incumbents in those elections, odds are the gain by the Democrats would have been even smaller. Many of these guys retired at the first of the year thinking being attached to Trump would end their careers anyway.

The re-election rate among all 435 members of the House has been as high as 98 percent in modern history, and it's rarely dipped below 90 percent.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    When all the house votes are counted....we could be looking at Dems plus 10 million more votes than Republicans in the midterms.

This is a direct punch in the face to trump and his failing administration. It’s the beginning of the end for don the con.
    Yes and there's no "but but" in those numbers. 12 mil more senate votes for Ds, but only certain seats were up. Every person in the country had a house seat up for a vote. I don't care how you play electoral, if you lose a prez election by 10 million, no way you win electoral.

First ... 13141516