GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

AFC West

Chiefs are 20-2 straight up against the rest of the division. 9-0 against the Chargers. Thats pretty dam impressive.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Denver looked better than I seen in a long time, Keenum played better than any qb since manning in his debut and the defense and Von Miller looked unbeatable. Mahomes we know he is in Reids offense so you know he is good but how much of that is system. Chargers always look like garbage until they need to win 8 straight to get the wild card and they usually do it. saying all the I think the Chiefs have the steering wheel but it could be closer than you think

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chiefs fan here ... Our offense should be fine , the O line has a problem run blocking though . Its the defense especially the secondary that is the problem . That and a lack of pass rush . Ragland at ILB looks slow and beat up and Hitchens is a slight improvement on an old DJ that he replaced . Chiefs gave up almost 600 yards in total offense last night . If it wasn't for a bunch of dropped passes Rivers would've thrown for 600 alone Sutton's defense is the problem

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

same teams

KC and Denver competitive

Oakland and SD busts like usual

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

My point was from a gaming perspective, Chiefs ML against the rest of the division has been very profitable.