SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

SBR Sports Betting Roundtable NFL+ NCAAF Previews, Best Bets & Kawhi Leonard Traded!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AxkXaHHPckM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On today's SBR Sports Betting Roundtable our host Drew Martin, alongside our top cappers: Ian Cameron and Donnie Rightside, had planned a nice show with previews of the Pac 12 and the NFC West, but we also have to talk about the breaking story of the Kawhi Leonard trade to the Toronto Raptors. This will really shake things on both conferences as the Spurs will get DeMar DeRozan. Finally, the boys will kick around their ideas for today's best bets.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Once again a good set of informative subjective banter, but little in regards to gambling.

Reviewing last year's ATS results, with little thought on what you think that will be going forward, gives us little value.

Once the season is underway, these guys need actual gamblers to clarify a little bit about what is relevant toward the spread, and what is not.

I do think, for the most part, these guys will be able to pick up on over reactions and market bounces, but I'm not sure they'll understand why they are right, except to say they think there will be a bounce.

Decent ideas and discussion for early preseason over all but I wonder if we'll see a market approach, with actual predictions against the market, when one develops, outside of subjective sports plays.

It can help serious players decide their risk.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Good feedback KVB...will pass this on. Thanks for tuning in.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Watching now

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866