vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think if Mueler had something he'd have brought it to the light already.. He's already pretty much eliminated the Collusion stuff as he stated.. Obstruction is what he's trying for now. That's not happening either.. Witch hunt Mueler investigation is just about Mueler collecting pay checks now and taking down the little guys when ever he can..

It's kinda sad if you ask me.. Even if Obama was under investigation like this, I think after a full year show or let's move on... Close it out already...

That's keeping it real..
    Lol. Repubs spent years and millions investigating Hillary with Benghazi and got nothing but now say Russia is a witch hunt. Just another example of trump saying the phrase and his sheep buying it.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by 62279 View Post
    Of course we could always have another Sara Jane Moore, Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme or Lee Harvey Oswald on our hands. All far left haters with one thing in common: they all took shots at presidents. Ahhh, the far left, the standard bearers of non violence. A more recent case would be James Hodgkinson, the peaceful soul who tried to wipe out 1/4 of The Republican House last summer. Hell, throw In Hinckley Jr. into the mix. Tried to assasinate Reagan to impress far left actress he was in love with.

You know damn well there are many on the left who would actually celebrate the demise of DJT. Now who hates more?

Other than the above Trump should be good until January 2025.
    Trump voters are the angry gun toting killers.He will have to deal with protests but the white supremacy killers who run people over and kill....are trump supporters. Bunch of sucker punching rednecks snowflake hiding behind their guns.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lol. Repubs spent years and millions investigating Hillary with Benghazi and got nothing but now say Russia is a witch hunt. Just another example of trump saying the phrase and his sheep buying it.
    They lock up Jr. , Papa or Jared yet ?
    Flynn, Manafort , Gates or Georgie P. flip yet ?
    Keep hope alive Mush .

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I think if Mueler had something he'd have brought it to the light already.. He's already pretty much eliminated the Collusion stuff as he stated.. Obstruction is what he's trying for now. That's not happening either.. Witch hunt Mueler investigation is just about Mueler collecting pay checks now and taking down the little guys when ever he can..

It's kinda sad if you ask me.. Even if Obama was under investigation like this, I think after a full year show or let's move on... Close it out already...

That's keeping it real..
    benghazi went on 3 years with nothing .....move on.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    They lock up Jr. , Papa or Jared yet ?
    Flynn, Manafort , Gates or Georgie P. flip yet ?
    Keep hope alive Mush .
    Still going. You don’t know what Mueller has.

They confirm Jackson yet?
    Memo explosion yet?
    IG report bring them all down?
    John Huber still involved?

Looking good mush. You have never been right. Not once.

Check with vitterd email players today: cinn/Oakland/Tbay/Red Sox.....White Sox pending. Boom. You never had a day like that in your like. V nation killing it!!

jt315

Still going. You don’t know what Mueller has.

They confirm Jackson yet?
    Memo explosion yet?
    IG report bring them all down?
    John Huber still involved?

Looking good mush. You have never been right. Not once.

Check with vitterd email players today: cinn/Oakland/Tbay/Red Sox.....White Sox pending. Boom. You never had a day like that in your like. V nation killing it!!
    Vitterd Nation consists of you and your right hand .
    Keep spanking !

vitterd

Vitterd Nation consists of you and your right hand .
    Keep spanking !
    Google vitterd nation images. It’s out there everywhere. We have taken over. Getting cut off by books in baseball. A 3 year run for the ages. Hope your little parlay losers aren’t killing you too bad. Bwaaaaahhhh

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

That's keeping it real..
    Dude that shit takes time,you wanna make sure everything is airtight and legit..watergate took hell and ever, and that "witch hunt" stuff is complete bs because ppl are in jail over this shit already just because they haven't got trump means jack, again how long did it take them to get nixon? You have no idea what muller has nor do you have any clue how hes doing it

jt315

Google vitterd nation images. It’s out there everywhere. We have taken over. Getting cut off by books in baseball. A 3 year run for the ages. Hope your little parlay losers aren’t killing you too bad. Bwaaaaahhhh
    I hear scoresandodds was one of those books .

vitterd

I hear scoresandodds was one of those books .
    Still trying that Dlow lie? Your hero mods set you straight on that lie....even threatened to ban you...must have broken your heart.

jt315

Still trying that Dlow lie? Your hero mods set you straight on that lie....even threatened to ban you...must have broken your heart.
    Busted for the fraud that you are . The line was available at scoresandodds . LMAO !

sihpmem
    sihpmem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Lol. A full day of drinking I can tell!

62279's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Trump voters are the angry gun toting killers.He will have to deal with protests but the white supremacy killers who run people over and kill....are trump supporters. Bunch of sucker punching rednecks snowflake hiding behind their guns.
    You realize the shooters I mentioned actually attempted to assasinate a president and they were all far left nut cases. Your lists consists of the media outlets that want you to parrot the false narrative that the right wing haters are widespread.

Nazis and the klan are Scare tactics perpetuated by the media. For every specific right wing hate incident, I could name 4 far left incidents. That Charlottesville incident is the left’s “go to” . It was one idiot and as far as I know there have been zero klan or Nazi marches since.

You make me laugh with your comment about snowflakes hiding behind their guns. I would love to introduce you to a couple of my amigos. You don’t appear to get out very often but if you are ever in the Atlanta metro area, let me know, you could have your chance. You never know, it might be you hiding. You sound like a pretty tough dude online. That usually translates into reality.

vitterd

Busted for the fraud that you are . The line was available at scoresandodds . LMAO !
    Mods confirmed it and it killed you. You cried like a baby. Was classic stuff

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by sihpmem View Post
    Lol. A full day of drinking I can tell!
    Still jealous of me. You can change names but you can never hide that.

105 posts and 104 about me. A true sickness. You live for vitterd !!!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Glad you watched! Them there Fox ratings through the roof on rally nights!
    So was professional wrestling Monday night Raw Roy. See the connection

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Dude that shit takes time,you wanna make sure everything is airtight and legit..watergate took hell and ever, and that "witch hunt" stuff is complete bs because ppl are in jail over this shit already just because they haven't got trump means jack, again how long did it take them to get nixon? You have no idea what muller has nor do you have any clue how hes doing it
    im not sure you know who u are talking to. Trump could come out and admit this and Jibby still wouldn't by it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    It's been a year how long does it take, 8 years? Nothing burger... Your own fruit cake boy at CNN called it early on.. Investigation continues for the media and Democratic hope.. I get it.. Mueler milking it now after a year...

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    im not sure you know who u are talking to. Trump could come out and admit this and Jibby still wouldn't by it.
    Lol that is true, dude is literally acting like one of those russian trolls or bots on social media...the blind following of a man thats a piece of shit(trump) makes zero sense..unless that person really is that damn stupid?..well i guess answered my own q

jt315

It's been a year how long does it take, 8 years? Nothing burger... Your own fruit cake boy at CNN called it early on.. Investigation continues for the media and Democratic hope.. I get it.. Mueler milking it now after a year...

They can always hope for the recession when the Mueller sham ends .

They can always hope for the recession when the Mueller sham ends .
    Unreal that Maher is wishing a recession to satisfy his angry, egotistical personal beliefs.

This idiot, like many narrow minded, far left posters on this site don’t realize that the pain of a recession disproportionately
    Impacts the poor far greater than the middle and upper classes in our society.

Yet the left cheer this idiot on every night. He is the master of the uninformed

vitterd

Unreal that Maher is wishing a recession to satisfy his angry, egotistical personal beliefs.

This idiot, like many narrow minded, far left posters on this site don’t realize that the pain of a recession disproportionately

Yet the left cheer this idiot on every night. He is the master of the uninformed
    You had many on the right rooting for terrorist attacks and school shootings when obama was president. They didn’t care but now you snowflakes are offended by Bill Maher?

Right wing idiots like rush and Hannity are the most misinformed idiots on the planet and the right listens to them like zombies.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

You had many on the right rooting for terrorist attacks and school shootings when obama was president. They didn’t care but now you snowflakes are offended by Bill Maher?

Right wing idiots like rush and Hannity are the most misinformed idiots on the planet and the right listens to them like zombies.
    Liar

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Liar
    Truth hurts huh? The right wing trump supporters has many ugly, horrible people....deal with it.

Let me get this straight. You are saying that people were actually rooting for school shootings while Obama was president....just to make him look bad?

I will write your post off as a drunken attempt to get a rise out of the right side of the aisle. That is probably one of the most outrageous, idiotic posts I have ever seen.

If you are serious about that post, you are one messed up individual.

vitterd

Let me get this straight. You are saying that people were actually rooting for school shootings while Obama was president....just to make him look bad?

I will write your post off as a drunken attempt to get a rise out of the right side of the aisle. That is probably one of the most outrageous, idiotic posts I have ever seen.

If you are serious about that post, you are one messed up individual.
    I don’t drink. Of course the nutty right was hoping for anything to make obama look bad.....they couldn’t wait for death and destruction so they could blame obama.

I don’t drink. Of course the nutty right was hoping for anything to make obama look bad.....they couldn’t wait for death and destruction so they could blame obama.
    Any links from reputable sources? I am calling bs on your statement. Link it because I don’t believe you.

Who do you hang out with and where do you get your information? Irresponsible post to say the least. Do you have street cred on this site cause if you do, you probably just lost it.

You show me some legitimate sources and I will be the first to apologize.

jt315

Maher sees the writing on the wall. Just like that fat POS Moore did .

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Any links from reputable sources? I am calling bs on your statement. Link it because I don’t believe you.

Who do you hang out with and where do you get your information?
    Irresponsible post to say the least. Do you have street cred on this site cause if you do, you probably just lost it.

gawd that was funny!

vitterd

Who do you hang out with and where do you get your information? Irresponsible post to say the least. Do you have street cred on this site cause if you do, you probably just lost it.

Street cred? Lol. Ok

You can’t prove a negative like that but it’s easy to tell by the ready made reactions and the giddy Fox News coverage of these things when they happened under obama.

Look around at the loon righties on websites like these.....you think petepan69 wouldn’t be Home rooting for death to blame obama and Hillary? He probably celebrates Benghazi attacks like a holiday. Lots of sick righties like him out there.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    gawd that was funny!
    You’re an odd old man

Street cred? Lol. Ok

You can’t prove a negative like that but it’s easy to tell by the ready made reactions and the giddy Fox News coverage of these things when they happened under obama.

Look around at the loon righties on websites like these.....you think petepan69 wouldn’t be Home rooting for death to blame obama and Hillary? He probably celebrates Benghazi attacks like a holiday. Lots of sick righties like him out there.
    As I thought. You should be censored or whatever they do to people who propagate (look it up, I don’t have time to explain the word) such irresponsible posts?

Do you realize that this is exactly the kind of post that motivates people to act in a hateful, violent manner?

You just made that shit up man. Unless you can link a reputable source, you should be exposed as a troublemaking fraud. Anybody that would make an outrageous claim like that with no supporting documentation should be booted.

What other lies have you told in here. Unbelievable

vitterd

As I thought. You should be censored or whatever they do to people who propagate (look it up, I don’t have time to explain the word) such irresponsible posts?

Do you realize that this is exactly the kind of post that motivates people to act in a hateful, violent manner?

You just made that shit up man. Unless you can link a reputable source, you should be exposed as a troublemaking fraud. Anybody that would make an outrageous claim like that with no supporting documentation should be booted.

What other lies have you told in here. Unbelievable
    What are you talking about? I can have an opinion based on what I’ve seen.

Nothing I said should be censored. What kind of snowflake are you?

Act in violent manner..... Like the the trump
    supporters in Charlottesville running people over in cars?

Stop being such a drama queen. All the nonsense spewed in here by alt righties and you’re crying about what I know is fact. Take a hike.

What are you talking about? I can have an opinion based on what I’ve seen.

Nothing I said should be censored. What kind of snowflake are you?

Act in violent manner..... Like the the trump
    supporters in Charlottesville running people over in cars?

Stop being such a drama queen. All the nonsense spewed in here by alt righties and you’re crying about what I know is fact. Take a hike.
    Nice back peddle, you stated it as fact, not opinion and didn’t think anyone would call you on it. Makes me wonder how accurate you are with your “facts” on your other posts. Let’s see if any of your little Vitterd Country members come to your defense. If they do, I hope they come with facts instead of the fiction you splashed across your monitor.

What you said is outrageous, no matter how hard you try to spin it or back peddle.. Just wrong dude. Parents lost children in these shootings and you are trying to make a cheap, bullshit political point off of their losses. You should be ashamed but somehow I don’t believe you are.

bababoyee
    bababoyee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1268

[QUOTE=vitterd;27888516]You had many on the right rooting for terrorist attacks and school shootings when obama was president.

What a retarded statement
    Do people actually believe this?
    I guess that’s why people on the left are always so angry

First 1234 Last