sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I call you out boobywaves

as someone who has always been sympathetic toward you and your shortcomings, and enlarged boobies...i have had enough

you put people down constantly

you act as if you are above all who post here...i haven't seen many people who have any respect you, nor do they fear you

i challenge you, boobywaves, to any type of handicapping or poker match, of your choosing...

if i lose, i will leave for 6 months

if you lose, you will not play in your poker world cup...whatever the fukk that is

you are not a gentleman, you are a condescending prikk

i know i could kick your ass, so i won't even go there

your choice....you have 24 hours to make your decision...you think you're the best poker player on the forum, so i would assume you would like to play me at what you think is your strengh

let's hear your terms, i already agree

bitch
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave sourtwist 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fire in da hole

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

For the record, if Bobby the Bitch lucks out on the river, Im out for 6 months as well. It would be absolutely unbearable to hear bobby boast about luckin out, and losing sour for 6 months... fukk that...Consider this a two’fer, one for each D-cup you’re sporting.

Guy’s getting the vip cable package for $9.99/month BECAUSE HE’S BROKE HE QUALIFIES 100% true story

phone? Free Worst than the obama phone dudes,
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave The Kraken 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Here we go

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    For the record, if Bobby the Bitch lucks out on the river, Im out for 6 months as well. Consider this a two’fer, one for each D-cup you’re sporting.

Guy was getting the vip cable package for $9.99/month BECAUSE HE WAS SO BROKE HE QUALIFIED

phone? Free Worst than the obama phone dudes,
    Sounds like the DIRECTV offer for AT&T employees. They get free NFL Sunday Ticket included, too. Wish I fukkin worked there, I would for that alone.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Get’em

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Sounds like the DIRECTV offer for AT&T employees. They get free NFL Sunday Ticket included, too. Wish I fukkin worked there, I would for that alone.
    He qualified for the extremely low income package, it was a very unique price thats not the same as the employee discounted rate. He was bragging about it years ago so I googled the price and it was clear as day on the comcast website, “If you make less than $10,000 per year you qualify for $9.99/month cable” I called him out on it and he admitted that he was on that program but it was under his gf’s name because she made so little, and that he makes about $500,000/year

He’s a disgusting pig

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He qualified for the extremely low income package, it was a very unique price thats not the same as the employee discounted rate. He was bragging about it years ago so I googled the price and it was clear as day on the comcast website, “If you make less than $10,000 per year you qualify for $9.99/month cable” I called him out on it and he admitted that he was on that program but it was under his gf’s name because she made so little, and that he makes about $500,000/year

He’s a disgusting pig

Hahahaha what a broke dikk fukk. That's why if you're in a position like that, you do not fukk with anyone on here, because they WILL bury you miles underground. I don't know how anyone could show their face around here again after getting exposed like that.

TheSchafe

I hope he accepts Twister's challenge. Haven't seen a good head-to-head contest on here in forever...they used to be around all the time.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

hate the be the bearer of bad news but no chance in hell bobbywaves going to accept your challenge, been playing the poker world cup for a while now and waves had a big week moved back onto the confeds team, no way he's going to give that up for a heads up contest, i wouldn't either the world cup is a grind and since not from canada you have to play every day to keep on the team , heads up challenges are kind of dumb anyways if you got a problem with waves meet him at the bash go outside settle it that way

The Kraken

Hahahaha what a broke dikk fukk. That's why if you're in a position like that, you do not fukk with anyone on here, because they WILL bury you miles underground. I don't know how anyone could show their face around here again after getting exposed like that.
    Ya I made a thread about it where he admitted it and I copied n pasted the actual verbage on the site

I hope he excepts to, either way I’ll be done with him for 6 months, can stay in touch with sour other ways

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    hate the be the bearer of bad news but no chance in hell bobbywaves going to accept your challenge, been playing the poker world cup for a while now and waves had a big week moved back onto the confeds team, no way he's going to give that up for a heads up contest, i wouldn't either the world cup is a grind and since not from canada you have to play every day to keep on the team , heads up challenges are kind of dumb anyways if you got a problem with waves meet him at the bash go outside settle it that way
    Cincy I like you pal, but I have to disagree here.

The responsibility of successful time management can only be executed if you're a grown man. He should man up and accept the challenge. If all he's doing is playing poker, he should have the time if sourtwist - a man who works full time - does.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave TheSchafe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Should be an easy yes for bitcht1ts, knocks out me and Sour for however long plus how can he lose, guys a pro

If he says no its bc he sucks at HU poker and knows it.

TheSchafe

I'm rooting for a handicapping contest, myself. Poker's ship sailed about 10 years ago. Black Monday was the end.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

The guy seriously demeans everyone and needs to be humbled

Need to hit him where it hurts...guy lives for his sbr poker, I just want to give him a chance to prove that he's as good as he says. I don't think he's ever bet on a game, so I would assume poker would be his choice to put his reputation of sbr poker king on the line

I'm sure there are a few others who would like to see me disappear for a while, so he has a chance to make a few friends with this opportunity

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    The guy seriously demeans everyone and needs to be humbled

Need to hit him where it hurts...guy lives for his sbr poker, I just want to give him a chance to prove that he's as good as he says. I don't think he's ever bet on a game, so I would assume poker would be his choice to put his reputation of sbr poker king on the line

I'm sure there are a few others who would like to see me disappear for a while, so he has a chance to make a few friends with this opportunity
    i like u i dont mind ur posts at all, i dont think u get waves hes not at sbr for the people he probably doesnt have anybody on here he calls a friend, guy is on sbr for the betpoints the poker he doesnt care about u me or anybody else

The Kraken

Pretty sure Donk and a host of others here have left his ass gaped in the past after poker tourneys, so he might br hesitant to actually say yes

my guess, he stumbles in and starts babbling about his sbr poker standings, how many points he has (yet some how he’s barely donated shit to kids), how good he is at poker and sports betting, that he still makes $500,000/year but only pays $9.99 for cable, internet and phone, but never accepts Sours challenge because we already know he’s the biggest oyster around

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i like u i dont mind ur posts at all, i dont think u get waves hes not at sbr for the people he probably doesnt have anybody on here he calls a friend, guy is on sbr for the betpoints the poker he doesnt care about u me or anybody else
    What i like about you is that you can have a conversation without taking or making things personal....never have or will have an issue with you

You are also most likely correct, but the boy needs to know that his shit won't fly anymore....next time i see him take a shot at a guy like Chico, or anyone else will be the last
    Last edited by sourtwist; 06-25-18 at 01:41 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

What i like about you is that you can have a conversation without taking or making things personal....never have or will have an issue with you

You are also most likely correct, but the boy needs to know that his shit won't fly anymore....next time i see him take a shot at a guy like Chico will be the last

lets just say if bobbywaves needed a kidney and they started a go fund me page he would raise more money for the funeral expenses
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave cincinnatikid513 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

BTW....schafe has become one of my favorite posters

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

TheSchafe

BTW....schafe has become one of my favorite posters
    Thanks pal...feel the same way.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

as someone who has always been sympathetic toward you and your shortcomings, and enlarged boobies...i have had enough

you put people down constantly

you act as if you are above all who post here...i haven't seen many people who have any respect you, nor do they fear you

i challenge you, boobywaves, to any type of handicapping or poker match, of your choosing...

if i lose, i will leave for 6 months

if you lose, you will not play in your poker world cup...whatever the fukk that is

you are not a gentleman, you are a condescending prikk

i know i could kick your ass, so i won't even go there

your choice....you have 24 hours to make your decision...you think you're the best poker player on the forum, so i would assume you would like to play me at what you think is your strengh

let's hear your terms, i already agree

bitch
    It will be my pleasure getting rid of you & that Krakhead nurse for 6 months.

I'll go with a handicapping contest, my generous terms are: First one to reach a lifetime figure of +42K in the SBR Book wins our bet.

Since you already agreed to my terms, all we need to do is post screenshots of our lifetime SBR book account figures. Proving neither of us have won 42K yet.

Post your SBR book "account figures" screenshot confirming our bet chump, then I'll reply with my screenshot.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Guy came to the bash with a hooker and she didn’t even want to be there...I mean at least pay them to smile a little

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Guy came to the bash with a hooker and she didn’t even want to be there...I mean at least pay them to smile a little
    Hooker? Waves doesn't pay for it like you.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    It will be my pleasure getting rid of you & that Krakhead nurse for 6 months.

I'll go with a handicapping contest, my generous terms are: First one to reach a lifetime figure of +42K in the SBR Book wins our bet.

Since you already agreed to my terms, all we need to do is post screenshots of our lifetime SBR book account figures. Proving neither of us have won 42K yet.

Post your SBR book "account figures" screenshot confirming our bet chump, then I'll reply with my screenshot.
    Really...this is what you came up with...fkn slimeball?

Starting fresh obv...let's go

You've lived on this site, preaching about your prowess, and you're gonna come up with some BS like that.

Ask me if I'm surprised

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Guy lives in the past

I am the future

TheSchafe

Fukk yeah, it's on! Good luck gentlemen.

A suggestion...you both should start at the same level. 50 plays, all sports, whoever earns more units is declared the winner. Line must be posted as well as where you got the number.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave TheSchafe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Fukk yeah, it's on! Good luck gentlemen.

A suggestion...you both should start at the same level. 50 plays, all sports, whoever earns more units is declared the winner. Line must be posted as well as where you got the number.
    LOL

not sure u understood his underhanded post

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Let's get it Twister.

bobbywaves

Really...this is what you came up with...fkn slimeball?

Starting fresh obv...let's go

You've lived on this site, preaching about your prowess, and you're gonna come up with some BS like that.

Ask me if I'm surprised
    Since you didn't respond with your SBR book screenshot like I requested, I'll take that as your chicken shit.

Ask me if I'm surprised.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You are such a douche...and you proved it again

bobbywaves

LOL

not sure u understood his underhanded post
    What "underhanded post"? I play hardball, not softball like you.

bobbywaves

You are such a douche...and you proved it again
    Apparently you think winning 42K in the SBR book is too much. Considering you're probably already in the red, since you're a loser.

1234 ... Last