PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    It's because computer storage is so cheap now. All they have to do is build a warehouse somewhere with a bunch of servers. I'm not a criminal, but I personally think Big Brother is some scary shit.
    it is some scary shit Bro, but mostly for the criminals
    the poor criminals especially

there are a few in here that will be housed at their local WalMart when Martial Law is imposed
    others will no longer require oxygen

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Don't even have a reply to that but:

PittsburghPlayer

That`s about the highest compliment you could pay me on that one hawkeye
    thanks

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I mean, I just hope a real person is getting something out of it. I don't want it to be used for only data.

I envision a young intern, almost 18 years old, c cup, logging in for her shift to spy on someone and bam, she opens up Kracks mic and camera to see me pounding my wifes ass. So the intern looks around, gently slides her hand down her pants and starts to "warm up"... Well, little did she know Krack is just getting warmed up as well

That's when I disappear for a few seconds and return in my Tom Selleck outfit. My wife never leaves the screen because of course, she's tied to the bed. You know, how an alpha does it. So there I am wearing nothing but a cowboy hat, Tom Selleck mustache and holding Mrs K's double headed dildo that she loves to get DP'd with.
    Now the intern doesn't care if someone else sees, she's gushing. She strips off her pants and starts finger banging herself in the office. Im fukking Mrs Krack just right, Mrs Krak is cumming, the interm is cumming, we're all cumming at onece

That's how I see it going down
    Got damn, I have to do a bong-rip or two with this man

read every word and that shit is classic/powerful shit

First 12