Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Thank you Nebraska for the $$$$$

Just wanted to thank the Nebraska men's bball team for a nice betting year. I jumped on the wagon about 1/3 of the way through their covering streak and rode it for some time before i said to myself "they cannot continue this streak" and stopped playing them like a fukin noob. They have been money damn near all year on the spread and totals.

Anyone else ride the streak this year on Neb or anyone other hot streaks???

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I noticed this trend too congratulations on the good eye. If you want another trend check out Duke games going UNDER

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nice work

some of my rare winners this year were Cornhuskers

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Nebraska probably made me more money this year then any one else in NCAAB. Sunday was a treat, as it was a payout play for me....bet a little more then I'd normally like to, but it was about as easy as it can get.

dmac19
    dmac19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13757

Check out virginia and pitt unders. Too bad that i noticed too late

Underdog5229

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Nebraska probably made me more money this year then any one else in NCAAB. Sunday was a treat, as it was a payout play for me....bet a little more then I'd normally like to, but it was about as easy as it can get.
    Same here got em -2 and cashed easy. If I would of rode it the entire way $$$$$$. I also put my entire betpoints on the same game for fun and doubled up.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    Same here got em -2 and cashed easy. If I would of rode it the entire way $$$$$$. I also put my entire betpoints on the same game for fun and doubled up.
    NICE.........seems like whenever I make a cash out game, it's down to the wire, or I get blown away. Can't recall the last time winning easily wire to wire, but it almost didn't feel right.

Underdog5229

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    NICE.........seems like whenever I make a cash out game, it's down to the wire, or I get blown away. Can't recall the last time winning easily wire to wire, but it almost didn't feel right.
    congrats on the cashout! I put 2 units on it, building up the roll for baseball season and a select few March Madness games. Good luck on the rest of your year.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

tim miles is a top 10 coach no one knows about

Regul8er
    Wordd

Thanks! Good to you the rest of the way as well.

Luckily, I've had a bit of spare time these last few days, and have been able to beat the lines tracking movement on 7 of my 8 plays yesterday and today. I had a 3-1 yesterday....hoping for the same results today!