survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Me either, that why I asked you! lol. I like huskers better than psu but could be I'm just incredibly partial to huskers seeing how off books been on them and how much I've cashed w them! I think huskers play smarter than psu and I love the way they lock teams down on d down stretch of games. I agree fair comparison for our purposes here tho and would certainly point to us still getting bit of a discount on huskers for some reason?

I'm not fan of laying this many so I tried to find reasons not to, I really can't. Besides that one outlier at sparty every Rutgers road game been a dd loss! They just got creamed at Illini for Christ sakes and Hoosiers just took them apart at home in game that was only 3 point spread. Could be the losing starting to wear on them?

I don't think Rutgers can reach 60 here, Kp gives them 58 which honestly I think might be a little high. I'm more inclined to say they around 55-56. For arguments sake we can say 58. So can huskers score 68? Twice at home to Illini and wiscy in games they won they were held to 63 and 64 (a number I think could result in push on 9). Those worry me a little cause Rutgers plays pretty slow and competes on the defensive end, huskers only scored 60 at Rutgers. Huskers offense been pretty good lately, they scored 10 more at wiscy in rematch and I do think they can prob add 10 from that result at Rutgers. They turned it over a lot in that game and shot incredibly poor from 3. I come up with 70-55 so yea I'm with you and I like the under 131.5 as well.
    On the money!! Cash huskers and the under!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Big time shot by Bridges and everyone pushes lol.
    Had a great chance to cash Purdue +3 if an 80%+ FT shooter made the first end of a 1&1 then missed the second on purpose... MSU was looking like 80% chance of winning by 2.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ml parlay shot for day (back to 5 teams, lol). Pays roughly +460

Mizzou
    A&M
    Loyola chi
    Nebraska
    Nevada
    Cash this one. Great job bro. Tailed thankfully.

First ... 5678