RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

what happened??

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Cripes... what a piece of trash if that's true. Sheen should be in jail already as it is.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Hollywood reporter has a long story on this

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I just read about where Richard Pryor's widow confirmed that Richard used to have sex with Marlon Brando.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Howard Stern sent Memet to do an embedded with Lenny

Guy is insane and all he cares about is pu$$y 24/7

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all are trash and druggies so none have credibility

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Maybe Martin should have been concentrating on his son all these years instead of publicly blathering on about liberalism and anti-conservative babble.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Memet also revealed Lenny carries around three separate cell phones. One for “business,” one for “pussy,” and one for “late-night locks,” who are women Lenny said were always game to meet up. According to Memet, the phones were constantly ringing.

To keep up with the demand of the women, Lenny is on a strict regimen of Gold Lion male enhancement pills. “He had a closet full of them,” Memet told Howard, adding he also claimed to take amoxicillin daily to ward off sexually transmitted diseases.
    Photo: The Howard Stern Show

From time to time the pills can be too intense for Lenny, though, and he demonstrated how sometimes he has to bail mid-coitus to run outside and lie on the ground naked to catch his breath. “You can die penetrating," he rationalized.
    “Meanwhile, where he goes out to lay naked ... he has a full boner. I mean, the neighbors can see it,” Memet told Howard.

The Stern Show staffer also got a firsthand look at Lenny’s daily attempts to pick up women alongside his friend “Shoe Polish.”
    Admitting he gives out fake names initially to avoid women Googling him, Lenny revealed some of his aliases, including Winston Stone and James Parker. “Winston Stone got a lot of pussy,” he said.
    Most of the time, however, Memet figured the women couldn’t actually understand what he was saying due to his lack of teeth. On that subject, Lenny revealed he primarily uses a dentist in South Dakota as L.A. dentists seem pricey to him.

Nevertheless, Lenny gathered a group of women to go out to a fancy dinner the night Memet was in town and regaled them with clips of Denis Leary talking about him on the Stern Show as well as a few choice jokes. Hear one (below).

Most of the girls were in their 20s and one even attested to Lenny’s skills in the sack. “He’s not afraid to take time,” she said. “He gets pleasure from my pleasure.”
    Another woman also vouched for his expertise, but she was slightly older, so Lenny referred to her as “Fossil.”
    In one of the few moments Lenny was not thinking about women, he walked Memet around his neighborhood, which included a pass-by of one building that seemed to unsettle his nerves.
    “This is a government-owned house where they’re doing some type of testing or cloning,” Lenny said before suddenly running away as fast as he could.

Memet was left in the dust by the former Met. “When he sprinted away, we didn’t know what to do,” he recalled. “He can move.”
    Before the Embedded special ended, Lenny documented one of his infamous oral sex sessions in audio form and provided it to Memet as a parting gift.

Lenny himself summed it up best: “This is just one more part of a day in the life of Lenny Dykstra. We went from pussy to penetrating what else? A government-owned, penetrating cloning station.”
    Memet had his own closing thoughts, though. “I’ve been to orgies, like naked cuddle parties and stuff, but this is legitimately the most uncomfortable I’ve ever been, like on assignment,” he told Howard.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turtlejc

shari91

wtf did I just read???

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    wtf did I just read???
    How Lenny lives now

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 02-07-18 at 09:38 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Last edited by kidcudi92; 02-07-18 at 09:44 PM.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by shaIri91 View Post
    wtf did I just read???
    I had to step away from the computer for a bit after reading that! I felt like I'd gone on some sort of acid trip

And then I'm at school pickup googling "Richard Pryor sex Marlon Brando" and I was dead. Not sure why I even get surprised anymore!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I had to step away from the computer for a bit after reading that! I felt like I'd gone on some sort of acid trip

And then I'm at school pickup googling "Richard Pryor sex Marlon Brando" and I was dead. Not sure why I even get surprised anymore!

Lenny is insane about pootang, its fukkin hilarious

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

They are both crackheads. They give white people a bad name. Hopefully they both die in the next year.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Lenny is insane about pootang, its fukkin hilarious
    He's just insane, period, no?!

Anytime you have to run outside mid-sex with your rooster still pointing to the gods so you don't die or feel you need to have a stockpile of antibiotics so you don't get an STD, you're rather fukked I think

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Pryor's widow re Brando: "It was the '70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f*** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i wish i had 1 phone for women, this guy has 3.....

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Pryor's widow re Brando: "It was the '70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f*** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."

Seriously some of the craziest crap I’ve ever heard!! Pryor and Brando going at it ffs. Two complete legends.

Is it wrong that I want to know who was the top and kind of wish there was a vid????

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Yeah it is. I'd prefer just to not know at all really!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I just read about where Richard Pryor's widow confirmed that Richard used to have sex with Marlon Brando.

That's crazy. Brando did admit to being Bi. Had a long-time b/f.

Also had several g/f and many offspring.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

WINNING!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

real american trash all of them

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

so dykstra wants an "OJ type/Made in America" film about HIS life.....

f'n corked bat petty criminal loser --- call it "Dykstra--Made in a Crack House".....