chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Is this more of that Russian propaganda Jibby? Kinda like the Uranium bullshit or the Pizza place that house child prostitution for Hillary?
    Shows you how stupid people are they think that once clinton gave away the money. She had control how it was spent. When i was younger i had a guy give me a story about how he needed money to feed his kids. Yes ,i was gullible. I gave him 5 because i was flush from hitting a pick 3 at the track. Fifteen minutes later I found him at the liquor store. I snatched his thunderbird but the point is once the money is out of the hand ....you have no expectations how it is spent.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Shows you how stupid people are they think that once clinton gave away the money. She had control how it was spent. When i was younger i had a guy give me a story about how he needed money to feed his kids. Yes ,i was gullible. I gave him 5 because i was flush from hitting a pick 3 at the track. Fifteen minutes later I found him at the liquor store. I snatched his thunderbird but the point is once the money is out of the hand ....you have no expectations how it is spent.
    Don't know how much a crack rock costs, but I had a couple of kids pull the, "I ran out of gas" sob story on me.
    I gave them a $5. Couple of months later, the neighbor kid down the street, who's a drug head, hit my neighbor for
    $20 for "gas" money. He then tried to hit me up later that year. I said I have a gas can, do you want some?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^then rkelly started sniffing and invited the kid inside

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

This is the fundamental question of 2018: Do American citizens have a right to self-government; or do the other seven billion people on Earth have an inalienable civil right to move to America because "America is for everyone"?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trumptards are doing that.

brooks85

^truly like a whiny kid. Can not be denied.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    [FONT="]This is the fundamental question of 2018: Do American citizens have a right to self-government; or do the other seven billion people on Earth have an inalienable civil right to move to America because "America is for everyone"?[/FONT]
    Let us know how that will work out the next 3 years. TIA

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

This is the fundamental question of 2018: Do American citizens have a right to self-government; or do the other seven billion people on Earth have an inalienable civil right to move to America because "America is for everyone"?
    Its lib gerrymandering. They know all the shithole folks end up on welfare and vote Democrat.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Its lib gerrymandering. They know all the shithole folks end up on welfare and vote Democrat.
    Uh, it's your boys, corporations, who want cheap labor from shit hole countries. The Dems have to stick up for them.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

We have enough land in the US to give every man, woman and child on Earth a few acres of land each and still have left over.

but, most people do not want to move to America. That's a fallacy. People love where they're from only until their lives or livelihoods are compromised. We're just so arrogant that we think everyone wants to become US citizens. Most people not from America don't think for 1 second about America. Just like we don't think about them. I love this country but it is not all that. The next time you travel, ask people if they would like to move to America. You probably won't like what they say.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420, and horja1

19th Hole

Bill Clinton: 71 vs Donald Trump: 71

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

^^ Bill Clinton is the walking dead today.. He did live the life though and became President of United States of America.. Can't knock that!!!

Bill felt empowered and got his rocks off that's for sure... Billy and John F Kennedy may have been the horniest Presidents to ever be in office... My take anyways..

Bill Clinton went after it during his campaigning for Presidency and ended up winning, he tried hard to get it I remember.. Bill went after the middle working class in most cities at got the support with his charm....

Trump did the same with his campaigning.. He went after it to and won..

Fast forward to recent times - Old Hillary got tired, thought is it was gonna be an easy victory, got lazy and lost... End of story...

MAGA!!!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Uh, it's your boys, corporations, who want cheap labor from shit hole countries. The Dems have to stick up for them.

rkelly proving why I should have went into politics. What a penetrating moron.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Which branch of politics would you have specialized in?

brooks85

lol branch of politics... that's not a thing jay.

anyways I would have been a democrat obviously, a lot more money in it. Easier to con people like you with global warming scam.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We have enough land in the US to give every man, woman and child on Earth a few acres of land each and still have left over.

but, most people do not want to move to America. That's a fallacy. People love where they're from only until their lives or livelihoods are compromised. We're just so arrogant that we think everyone wants to become US citizens. Most people not from America don't think for 1 second about America. Just like we don't think about them. I love this country but it is not all that. The next time you travel, ask people if they would like to move to America. You probably won't like what they say.
    Would pay you 1 Bitcoin/month to visit the shitholes of the world to preach this gospel.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    Sounds like you would have focussed on environmental politics.
    I'm intrigued.
    Tell me more about how you would capitalize on the climate change issue.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    Sounds like you would have focussed on environmental politics.
    I'm intrigued.
    Tell me more about how you would capitalize on the climate change issue.

look in a mirror

it's not complicated. A trend I've noticed as I've got older is liberals love a good lie and won't let go of it.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I am beginning to understand why you should have gone into politics, you would be brilliant. You appear to be extremely diplomatic, and you are very direct and concise when answering questions. I agree with you, I think you missed your calling.
    Do you mind telling me why you did not get into Politics, as I am sure you chose a much more lucrative career.

brooks85

I am beginning to understand why you should have gone into politics, you would be brilliant. You appear to be extremely diplomatic, and you are very direct and concise when answering questions. I agree with you, I think you missed your calling.
    Do you mind telling me why you did not get into Politics, as I am sure you chose a much more lucrative career.
    I always grew up thinking people became more intelligent as they got older but that isn't the case for half the population. And that's why politics is so lucrative.

for example, bernie sanders is a pro con man.

trump isn't a con man, a con man cons you and generally tells you one thing while doing another. Bernie is a pro.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    trump isn't a con man, a con man cons you and generally tells you one thing while doing another. Bernie is a pro.
    Good point. Trump has been called a conman on SBR too many times to count. While I'm generally not concerned with Bernie, Trump is pursuing everything he said he would. Don't ever expect media to credit him for that - but enough people paying attention know. And he's thrilled his base, which bums media elite greatly.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I'm trying to have a civilized informative conversation with Brooks, why are you attacking me by Shay?

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

I'm trying to have a civilized informative conversation with Brooks, why are you attacking me by Shay?
    noones attacking you lol

ByeShea

I responded directly to brooks, didn't mention or reference you at all. I'm sorry if you took it that way. Have a great day, Jay.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

The wall is coming!!!! BUILD IT!!!!

Deport everyone that is here illegally!!!

ROTTINGCHRIST
    ROTTINGCHRIST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1105

Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave ROTTINGCHRIST 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

rkelly110

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

The Left can't meme. Its sad.

King Obama had 8 years to do something about Daca. 8 years! Dems did nothing either. Gop same.

Trump is president because Obama was a useless twat

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The Left can't meme. Its sad.

King Obama had 8 years to do something about Daca. 8 years! Dems did nothing either. Gop same.

Trump is president because Obama was a useless twat Hillary choked.
    Fixed it. Obama would have crushed Trump.

ROTTINGCHRIST

ROTTINGCHRIST

Enigmas

(1) Isn't it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?
    (2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans - when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
    (3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers."
    (4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well, then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?
    (5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, - but consider it punishment to be sent back there.
    (6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten, - it needs to be reread.
    (7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."
    ( Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."
    (9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, - but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.

19th Hole

The Highly-Anticipated 2017 Fake News Awards
    2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news. Studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative.
    Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards.
    1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.

2. ABC News' Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.

3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.

(via Fox News)

4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.

5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

.@DaveWeigel @WashingtonPost put out a phony photo of an empty arena hours before I arrived @ the venue, w/ thousands of people outside, on their way in. Real photos now shown as I spoke. Packed house, many people unable to get in. Demand apology & retraction from FAKE NEWS WaPo!
    2:01 PM - Dec 9, 2017

6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.

7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”

(via washingtonpost.com)

8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.

9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.

10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.

(via WashingtonPost.com)
    11. And last, but not least: "RUSSIA COLLUSION!" Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Well, now that collusion with Russia is proving to be a total hoax and the only collusion is with Hillary Clinton and the FBI/Russia, the Fake News Media (Mainstream) and this phony new book are hitting out at every new front imaginable. They should try winning an election. Sad!
    6:32 AM - Jan 5, 2018

While the media spent 90% of the time focused on negative coverage or fake news, the President has been getting results:
    1. The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the President’s inauguration.
    2. African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
    3. The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
    4. President Trump’s plan to cut regulations has exceeded “2 out for every 1 in” mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
    5. The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
    6. ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
    7. President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
    8. With President Trump’s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
    9. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
    10. President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.

First ... 56789 Last