DeMinaur +4.5

$250.

Miloc form and motivation are unknown.

Brisbane 4am.

Cheers.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Good call, think he stumbles next match playing a bum, letdown opportunity.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Mmoh is not a bum. Two rising stars of the tour. Both lack some firepower, but extremly solid from behind the baseline. De Minaur gets drawn to the net sometimes, while Mmoh is lot more patient and loves the target.

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Easy win in straights. I wouldnt say Mmoh is a bum but to name him a good or even decent player is hard as well.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

A nice spot to fade Raonic there, nice find. I think the inflated ML odds are sometimes a key for the bookies. I think on another day, outside of Australia those odds for Raonic are much shorter.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Mmoh is not a bum. Two rising stars of the tour. Both lack some firepower, but extremly solid from behind the baseline. De Minaur gets drawn to the net sometimes, while Mmoh is lot more patient and loves the target.
    Yeah I've watched his matches, he's playing well and he's confident. Got broken yesterday after going three matches without but held his nerve to finish the game. Think De Mineur has to be more aggressive if he wants to beat Mmoh cause he can't rely on a lot of second serves and errors like he did against Raonic.