cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

hope that she gets knocked up and wants to stay married to u and collect that fat monthly child support check

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Add females whos partner goes to jail to the list, my friend goes to court says. It's going to be ok he's love of his life is still with him and supporting him, lawyer says he will probably get 6months to zero. Sentenced 2 years proceeds to cut off all contact and says it's over, most likely she would of cheated but stayed with him if he had 6months or less

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    All black kids have a father too. They just don't who he is.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Haha, do you ever get anything right?

What black people do you know? My guess would be not many the way you talk about them when youre not wearing your white hood. Most black people I know are very jealous and would never go for polygamy. Only in the US are where we have so many hangups about sex. Too many men put the pussy on a pedestal.

Most men are angry and mad because they aren't getting enough sex. We've created a culture where we trade marriage and money for pussy. Then women hold the pussy over your head like a carrot. It's stupid and counterproductive.
    they should learn to make her nut first.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Add females whos partner goes to jail to the list, my friend goes to court says. It's going to be ok he's love of his life is still with him and supporting him, lawyer says he will probably get 6months to zero. Sentenced 2 years proceeds to cut off all contact and says it's over, most likely she would of cheated but stayed with him if he had 6months or less
    Usually they are making due til he gets out of jail. Once he is out of jail the new guy is gone. Seen it happen so many times.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

Man...I wish I read this story before backing the Eagles last night..##$$!!

First 123