dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Big fan of Jibby and Mac4Lyfe

Proof that sbr politics can be a place other than constant character assassinations and lying.

dwightie two points here my friend. First you need a character in order to have it assassinated. you have no character which you have proved over and over and over and over.

Second, if the charges are true it ain't character assassination dwightie it is the truth, and every word, every sentence, every paragraph, every utterance made by me about you is 100% true.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

poor dwightie, he finally realized that people read the shit he posts and he can no longer get away with it. dwightie credibility is very fragile, when you abuse it people see it and react. you can't write about being a QB and then are unable to answer a simple question, you can't make obvious incorrect statements about DT and expect people to overlook it. you can't deny plagiarizing when you are caught red handed. how many posters called you a liar. huh how many? and who are they, they are credible people my friend. unlike you and brooks who lie and bs daily.

sorry dwightie, I warned you people will catch on. you simply ignored me. now my friend, people know.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gritters and Thor are pound for pound the biggest haters on SBR.. Libs with attitudes...

I picture them both in New York screaming with all the other (Hillary butthurt people) then finding a safe place afterwards ..

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/j...vember-8-vgtrn

When u vote like a retard and against ur very own financial interest, yes it turns to hate by guys who realize now they are gonna lose money because of you absolute dopes. It is kinda like playing blackjack at a table and one of u jackasses show up and take the whole table down with your stupidity. You picking up what I’m dropping Jibbers?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    When u vote like a retard and against ur very own financial interest, yes it turns to hate by guys who realize now they are gonna lose money because of you absolute dopes. It is kinda like playing blackjack at a table and one of u jackasses show up and take the whole table down with your stupidity. You picking up what I’m dropping Jibbers?
    That blackjack example is a perfect example of liberal lunacy

People projecting their own dissatisfaction on to a scapegoat (the new blackjack player, Trump, etc.) are almost as retarded as you

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

I can't wait til Trump drops a big penetrating bomb on north korea leaders house

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    I can't wait til Trump drops a big penetrating bomb on north korea leaders house
    Kim is testing this administrations resolve.. Trump needs to do something.. Can't have crazy dictators threatening America like this as that sets a bad example to other Countries that dislike us like Iran... They'll start doing the same thing...

If NK threatened Russia or China like this they would be blown off the map.. US we do nothing but sanctions that only hurt the simple people of NK..

I think we need to go on the offensive a bit.. Take out their birds in the sky's, maybe smart bomb their launch pads... If Kim them attacks we wipe them off the map and millions die.. The threat will then be eliminated and everyone over their can begin to rebuild.. United States would then be taken seriously..

Kim is potentially like another Hitler on the rise.. He fears nothing and wants to concur...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Kim is testing this administrations resolve.. Trump needs to do something.. Can't have crazy dictators threatening America like this as that sets a bad example to other Countries that dislike us like Iran... They'll start doing the same thing...

If NK threatened Russia or China like this they would be blown off the map.. US we do nothing but sanctions that only hurt the simple people of NK..

I think we need to go on the offensive a bit.. Take out their birds in the sky's, maybe smart bomb their launch pads... If Kim them attacks we wipe them off the map and millions die.. The threat will then be eliminated and everyone over their can begin to rebuild.. United States would then be taken seriously..

Kim is potentially like another Hitler on the rise.. He fears nothing and wants to concur...
    i think the fatty has a death wish if he doesn't go down with a heart attack it surely will be a bomb he's not just going to fight the usa if he shoots off a nuclear weapon he's going against everybody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i think the fatty has a death wish if he doesn't go down with a heart attack it surely will be a bomb he's not just going to fight the usa if he shoots off a nuclear weapon he's going against everybody
    He's taking risks as these long range test missiles could fall in a major city by mistake one of these times.. Even if it's a dud it could cause major damage and kill people.. That will really get things heated up... This last one fell just 200 miles off the Japan coast..

Fat boy is playing with fire right now..

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    That blackjack example is a perfect example of liberal lunacy

People projecting their own dissatisfaction on to a scapegoat (the new blackjack player, Trump, etc.) are almost as retarded as you
    Just get ready to pay your fair share if your hero’s fake tax break gets thru because dopes like u got conned.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Thor you obviously don’t pay any taxes. The only issue with this tax cut is it’s not nearly big enough.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Thor you obviously don’t pay any taxes. The only issue with this tax cut is it’s not nearly big enough.
    Roy i can lie like u and say im paying 100 thou a year in taxes (lol a welder) but im not a piece of shit liar like u and i call it straight.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Roy i can lie like u and say im paying 100 thou a year in taxes (lol a welder) but im not a piece of shit liar like u and i call it straight.
    He tried to tell me he had property in makati. This is in the philippines. He isn't smart enough to realize that the only people that can own land in the philippines are natural born citizens. Now we can buy a condo but not land.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol the idiot union worker talking to the idiot delivery boy. SBR is truly a comedy show.

chico2663

^^^^^
    the idiot broom pusher with his fake degree talking shit about other people.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    ^^^^^
    the idiot broom pusher with his fake degree talking shit about other people.
    your insults don't compare to my facts kid, that is what your'e missing. You are actually an idiot and a liar. There is no insult, that is a fact.

chico2663

You right the truth means nothing to your fantasies mama's little dildo sniffer

brooks85

You right the truth means nothing to your fantasies mama's little dildo sniffer
    excellent post considering you have the brain of a child! Truly great non-response here lol

Thor4140

He tried to tell me he had property in makati. This is in the philippines. He isn't smart enough to realize that the only people that can own land in the philippines are natural born citizens. Now we can buy a condo but not land.
    Chico these Trump supporters love him so much because they are a lot like him. Facts mean nothing to them. Lies mean everything to them. They actually believe that guys like us believe their bullshit. When they are called on it they go right to the next lie. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If our shitbag president wants to go to war with North Korea I can say with absolute certainty walking, talking, breathing vaginas like jpussy and brooks will never have the balls to enlist in the military and go fight overseas. That is why they are pussys. Bullets to their heads.

Nothing will happen prior to the Olympics in Feb anyways.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol the idiot union worker talking to the idiot delivery boy. SBR is truly a comedy show.
    LOL...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    If our shitbag president wants to go to war with North Korea I can say with absolute certainty walking, talking, breathing vaginas like jpussy and brooks will never have the balls to enlist in the military and go fight overseas. That is why they are pussys. Bullets to their heads.

Nothing will happen prior to the Olympics in Feb anyways.
    I'm too old now at 49 years old.. If younger I would enlist, everyone in my family pretty much has.. Question is would you enlist tough guy?????

First ... 4567