Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'm jacked up for the upcoming tourneys. My memory kinda hazy so digging thru notebooks trying to figure out what that one tourney they play on one of the islands? It played in like a convention center and the backdrop is brutal on shooters, always been some solid totals plays in that one! The Alaskan shootout tends to offer some nice opportunities as well!! Proud of myself for holding off and waiting this year but I always get involved in Holliday tourneys and have had pretty good success over the years!!
    Either the paradise jam or the battle for atlantis...or both.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Either the paradise jam or the battle for atlantis...or both.
    Yes sir, I believe battle of Atlantis the one I'm thinking of!! Terrible backdrop, like 100 yards of emptiness behind the backboards! (Might be slight exaggeration but you get what im saying, lol)., thanks buddy.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Yes sir, I believe battle of Atlantis the one I'm thinking of!! Terrible backdrop, like 100 yards of emptiness behind the backboards! (Might be slight exaggeration but you get what im saying, lol)., thanks buddy.
    Yup, it's brutal. There's no depth perception for shooters. Plus I think it's got some weird lighting going on too. It's like all dim and shit. Banker am I sensing a first half under angle???

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I'm jacked up for the upcoming tourneys. My memory kinda hazy so digging thru notebooks trying to figure out what that one tourney they play on one of the islands? It played in like a convention center and the backdrop is brutal on shooters, always been some solid totals plays in that one! The Alaskan shootout tends to offer some nice opportunities as well!! Proud of myself for holding off and waiting this year but I always get involved in Holliday tourneys and have had pretty good success over the years!!
    I believe you're thinking of the Bahamas, the Battle 4 Atlantis, with that weird dark backdrop behind the backboards and stiff rims.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Yup, it's brutal. There's no depth perception for shooters. Plus I think it's got some weird lighting going on too. It's like all dim and shit. Banker am I sensing a first half under angle???
    Yea the lighting does suck as well.

Far as totals kinda Depends on the teams we get, I got torched one season on them cause there were several teams that were running up and down so shooting wasn't much of a issue. But yea if we get some half court type teams or 3 point dependent type teams where hopefully the totals not taking the venue into consideration there certainly a chance some decent value on unders. Have to wait and see, I'm gonna start digging in and trying to figure this all out here shortly.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Games seem to fly over the total in the Maui Invitational every year. Some of the softest rims I've ever seen. Just get the ball on the rim, and it has a good chance to drop in.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Games seem to fly over the total in the Maui Invitational every year. Some of the softest rims I've ever seen. Just get the ball on the rim, and it has a good chance to drop in.
    Yep the Maui rims very generous!

Keep'em coming, helping refresh my crappy memory!!

Regul8er
    Wordd

I feel like they always adjust the lines as the tournament goes on. Seems like you can grab games in the upper 60's on the first day, and they hit the 80's, lol

2daBank

I'm sure they do! Prob some venue adjustment, some we tend to get better teams playing as tourney progresses. Maui usually has pretty nice group of teams!

Regul8er
    Wordd

I have always just auto bet the over when Chaminade plays. They score a ton, and give up even more.
    In the past, it's rare they use more then 10 seconds of the shot clock.

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Never in doubt Dom

Regul8er
    Wordd

Ya good pick on Seton Hall. I wish I didnt pick Indiana. I mean Im happy with how they competed the majority of the game, but the 7 quick fouls to start the 2nd half kind of took the wind out of their sails....and Ill give Hall credit, they attacked, and got to the line ALOT!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

6-11-2

Xavier +1.5 1H @ Wisconsin

Bluiett can really light it up and I expect X to come out strong in the 1st half as they often do in big games. Wiscy meanwhile has been known to start slow at home, then that Kohl's center home court advantage really kicks in later in the 2nd half. Outside of Happ - who struggles at the charity stripe badly - the rest of this Badger team is young and fresh. 7' Van Vliet's usual mismatch behind the arc may be diminished as Xavier's Gates is only 6'8" but can defend down low as well as the perimeter. This makes me like how Xavier matches up defensively, they have the more talented & experienced backcourt, and you can count on them coming in charged up to revenge their buzzer beater loss to the Badgers a year n a half ago.

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Like The first half play.. don’t like full game so I’ll probably throw something on first half with you

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

7-11-2

Rolling with the cream of the Horizon league today.

Oakland -1 @ Toledo
    Both squads are led by a transfer from a P5 league team, but one isn't fools gold - OU's Nunn was a double digit scorer the past 2 seasons and now seemingly can't be stopped, putting up 24 & 36 points in his first 2 games. Oakland coach Greg Kampe is fired up about his player Hayes being suspended for some wack eligibility reason, and he wants to make statement wins wherever he can. Next 2 games are the Cuse & Kansas so they need a W today.

Northern Kentucky -1 vs. Iona
    Iona has been outrebounded despite their size and show very little perimeter D, so I expect McDonald and Holland to rain 3s and get this W in the Bahamas.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

keep grinding

2daBank

Can't wait till I start getting into swing of the hoops season and I can talk this stuff w dom and lk!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Can't wait till I start getting into swing of the hoops season and I can talk this stuff w dom and lk!
    Been waiting wtf

Get in the sub fOrum

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Been waiting wtf

Get in the sub fOrum
    I havnt done any homework yet, havnt even renewed my kenpom subscription, actually think it might still be good for week or 2? Havnt even looked at the site!!! I'm off work all week, I plan on getting into gear here shortly my brother!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Key is stay close to 500...then gradually pull away

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

wat gives with the Oakland line

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I can’t bet these games yet it’s just feels like it’s too early and less it’s a big game match up, also too much going on right now

Remember men small bets move college basketball lines Because so many games and they don’t get a lot of volume

Low
    Limits too

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Arizona State -12.5 vs. UC Irvine

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lotta darts being thrown in here.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lotta darts being thrown in here.
    Thanks for checking in.

I track my record though, win or lose, so not much need or want for trolling in here.
    Points Awarded:

Snowden gave DOM_Toretto 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Dom...gl buddy early hoops I feel sometimes can find soft lines but the match ups can be so drastic it's hard to gauge we're some teams are at so early...gl man

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Thanks for checking in.

I track my record though, win or lose, so not much need or want for trolling in here.
    Yep I've done the tracking thing. It's a good exercise to see how you stand during the course of a season but it doesn't give you any added credibility despite what you might think.

As for the trolling, funny to hear you suddenly try to take the moral high ground. LOL. Now please go do a quick review of some mid major's team summary and give us another "write-up."

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

As for the trolling, funny to hear you suddenly try to take the moral high ground. LOL. Now please go do a quick review of some mid major's team summary and give us another "write-up."
    I don't get it, what's funny?

Go pick some dog MLs and make individual posts in PT about them. You'll probably lose money in the long run - if you actually bet money - but you can enjoy "all the feels" when you're the lone wolf to call a major upset. If attention is worth more to you than money, then I'm happy for you.

Here in the NCAAB sub, we do welcome write ups on mid majors as well as the big games. I'll talk college hoops with anyone no matter the game big or small.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Boise State +3 vs. Iowa State
    Temple +2.5 vs. Clemson
    USC -3 @ Vanderbilt

t-wizzle

Go pick some dog MLs and make individual posts in PT about them. You'll probably lose money in the long run - if you actually bet money - but you can enjoy "all the feels" when you're the lone wolf to call a major upset. If attention is worth more to you than money, then I'm happy for you.

Here in the NCAAB sub, we do welcome write ups on mid majors as well as the big games. I'll talk college hoops with anyone no matter the game big or small.
    Yes, yes i know. We got your Sparty slant on Tuesday (woops). Funny how a guy who is betting games left and right with no real discretion is going to talk about someone else losing money "in the long run."

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Yes, yes i know. We got your Sparty slant on Tuesday (woops). Funny how a guy who is betting games left and right with no real discretion is going to talk about someone else losing money "in the long run."
    I'll just leave this here as my last response before going back to talking sports:

COLLEGE HOOPS WINNERS 2016-17 thread
    289-242-23
    54.4% winners

COLLEGE HOOPS WINNERS 2015-16 thread
    253-173-17
    59.4% winners

COLLEGE HOOPS WINNERS 2014 thread
    205-149-13
    57.9% winners

juveitalia
    juveitalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5481

Don't even respond to the trolls. Not worth the time. Keep doing you; GL Dom!
    Points Awarded:

DOM_Toretto gave juveitalia 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

You track your record but not the money won/lost? Interesting.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

You track your record but not the money won/lost? Interesting.
    To be honest it's a lot of work with that volume for me. Probably 95% of my bets are 1 unit / $100 ATS -110 plays. Occasionally +100 or -120, and my ML plays are so rare like only 1-2% of my plays. So if I assume -110 for all plays I can calculate the money won with pretty high accuracy.

t-wizzle

To be honest it's a lot of work with that volume for me. Probably 95% of my bets are 1 unit / $100 ATS -110 plays. Occasionally +100 or -120, and my ML plays are so rare like only 1-2% of my plays. So if I assume -110 for all plays I can calculate the money won with pretty high accuracy.
    Yea I'm not buying that. Only took one page back to find a ML -220 play. Granted, it cashed but if you're making those kinds of plays you can't just assumed -110 odds. Actually you should indicate the vig on all your plays.

First 1234567 ... Last