pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What are gun charges? I thought you don't need a license to buy and carry a gun in Texas now.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What are gun charges? I thought you don't need a license to buy and carry a gun in Texas now.
    try reading bro

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

From the police report, which can be read in full here:
    Lindsay stated that she is a delivery driver for Postmates and was making her first stop of the night. Lindsay advised me she received an order to pick up approximately five dollars worth of food from Geno's Cheesesteak and Deli in Tempe and deliver it to a Bruce Maxwell at the above address. All the listedn information was provided to Lindsay via the Postmastes app.
    Once Lindsay arrived at the listed residence, she knocked on the screen door. Without any provocation, the door opened and Lindsay advised me she was staring straight at the barrel of a silver handgun. Lindsay stated she was in shock and simply stated "Are you Bruce?"...Once Lindsay was able to get back to her vehicle, she immediately dialed 911. Lindsay stated her entire interaction with the male subject lasted less than 60 seconds.

and...........

He allegedly pointed a gun at a female food delivery person and reached an agreement with the state by pleading guilty to a class 6 undesignated offense. The Athletics’ reserve will be required to complete a probation period and community service. Sentencing is scheduled to occur on June 4.
    “Accepting responsibility is the first step in working to make amends for my lapse in judgement. I am truly sorry for the pain that my actions have caused, and while they are not representative of who I am, I understand that I have to earn back the trust and respect of those around me,” Maxwell said in a statement.
    “There remains the possibility that the league could impose discipline for Maxwell’s guilty plea to disorderly conduct. Typically MLB waits to see outcome of legal process before making a decision,” San Francisco Chronicle A’s beat writer Susan Slusser tweeted.

First 12