JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    wouldn't mind some medical snacks... heard it would help relieve tension in my neck
    Edibles rock, the buzzes last longer as well..

I'd do edibles if I had them..

They had a highly concentrated tootsie roll candy for a time that I'd get, they weren't cheap either.. If you ate the hole roll you would be in another dimension for hours, super high.. Panic and paranoid high.. I do remember those super high concentrates.. Crazy edibles...

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    love that silver haze....sitting on Afghan Kush & Pineapple right now
    The Afghan is nice but never tried the Pineapple yet.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Edibles rock, the buzzes last longer as well..

I'd do edibles if I had them..

They had a highly concentrated tootsie roll candy for a time that I'd get, they weren't cheap either.. If you ate the hole roll you would be in another dimension for hours, super high.. Panic and paranoid high.. I do remember those super high concentrates.. Crazy edibles...

not trying to be retardo 24/7 as I'm self employed and have to be on my shit basically all day. was talking about those thc dummies that don't get you high but alleviate pain to some degree.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Edibles probably better
    Many mild

Let’s get some

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I could use some leaf

I think would solve many issues I have including anger, sexual , money issues and marks on me.
    Look for the Pineapple fields or Pineapple Express. It’s a great strain that is uplifting, motivating and for stress. I have switched to strictly tinctures. Low profile and kicks in instantly sublingual

jjgold

Guys is it hard to grow weed at home ?

What do lamps cost?

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20697

21 % tax

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Edibles probably better
    Many mild

Let’s get some
    False. Very tough to gauge, because it doesn't hit you for an hour or two. Easy to overdo it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Guys is it hard to grow weed at home ?

What do lamps cost?
    You'll spend more money in electricity in the end and it will take a year to bud.. Don't even try it.. Just go to the dispensary and tell the people what kind of high you want and they will hook you up with the right stuff... They also have edibles there too..

If you have a private back yard or patio that gets alot of sun and it's not too cold at night you could try throwing some high quality seeds in a pot with miracle grow and planters fert and see what happen.. If it gets to cold at night I can only guess the weed plant will die though..

I'm not an expert on weed plant growth but I'd try it if I still smoked weed and got my hands on some chronic high grade seeds..

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Going out there next Friday. I will file a report.

jjgold

Gummy thanks

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You'll spend more money in electricity in the end and it will take a year to bud.. Don't even try it.. Just go to the dispensary and tell the people what kind of high you want and they will hook you up with the right stuff... They also have edibles there too..

If you have a private back yard or patio that gets alot of sun and it's not too cold at night you could try throwing some high quality seeds in a pot with miracle grow and planters fert and see what happen.. If it gets to cold at night I can only guess the weed plant will die though..

I'm not an expert on weed plant growth but I'd try it if I still smoked weed and got my hands on some chronic high grade seeds..
    If it's taking a year to bud you are doing something wrong for sure. 3-4 months tops. This way you get 3-4 crops a year.

First 12