Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Blazer

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I not make any mans in to the bitch on the words!

but! yous want make me in to the steak! not want make put insult on yous. but! fukk on the familiys of your generations!

is all.

nows the wife make the question on me, 'sarunas, whys make the crys like the bitch?' I tells wife she is the ugly or I tells wife the sbr make sarunasmake the crys like the bitch? is the monday. IS A FUKK SHIT!!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

whys make cry like the bitch? missouri kicker make rape on me on the hole of ass. I's make cry like the bitch. no and never!

wells, maybes I make cry like the bitch. but! is the natural. make the wins for 17 point in the 4 quarter and make loose like the bitch?

is fukk joke the missouri!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by Migo View Post
    Donald desrespected the family of a muslim hero that was killed while he was protecting this country. He desrespectes john mcain, who was captured and held prisoner. Yet he seems like he respects the fallen and the us army. I cant take him serious. Sorry.
    Trump was attacked first and is fighter and responded in kind.. Ever ask yourself why Trump attacked these people? Trump doesn't attack people for no reason... You touch him he touches you back..

We need a fighter as a leader after soft Obama... TRUMP WINNING!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump was attacked first and is fighter and responded in kind.. Ever ask yourself why Trump attacked these people? Trump doesn't attack people for no reason... You touch him he touches you back..

We need a fighter as a leader after soft Obama... TRUMP WINNING!!!
    Obama made Trump a punching bag. The fact you snowflakes think Trump is a fighter is true comedy

Ol' inadequate Don is just like a yorky, a scratchy little bark and no bite. Tell me again why Trump has accomplished NOTHING he said he would and every single piece of legislation he has put forth has been shot down

Thankfully for Democrats, this could've been MUCH worse had we actually had a competent Republican president. At least this guy will just be a lame duck

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Obama made Trump a punching bag. The fact you snowflakes think Trump is a fighter is true comedy

Ol' inadequate Don is just like a yorky, a scratchy little bark and no bite. Tell me again why Trump has accomplished NOTHING he said he would and every single piece of legislation he has put forth has been shot down

Thankfully for Democrats, this could've been MUCH worse had we actually had a competent Republican president. At least this guy will just be a lame duck
    Kraken I like you and it must be fun living in your imaginary world.. When you wake up to reality please let me know. ...

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    is ok. but! make the 3 outcomes for the profits of price +134?

what is? is a shit.

in the case for yous, why not make one betting game for +134. is the best in the case. remembers! the 3 outcomes in nfl, what is? is the shit of bitch on the whore yous face.

whys mans make the romances on the nfl betting? is only make the sex of gays! whys? wells, make the romances on the nfl betting and in the sudden make the penis in the hole of ass.

if is mans who make the appreciate on the vagina I make the suggest on yous! make the careful on the nfl betting

is all
    Dane you should post a little less on your daneblazer account and a lot more under your sarunas handle

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Kraken I like you and it must be fun living in your imaginary world.. When you wake up to reality please let me know. ...
    Look Jibster, we agree that we like each other. I have no doubt that if we ever met up for a beer we'd get a long great and you would try to fukk me, it happens all the itme

So lets just agree that so far Trump is the proverbial DUD. Look, I was embarrassed for the GOP that Trump won the primary, then even more embarrassed for our backwards ass country when he actually won presidency with aid from Russia but I wished him the best and hoped he could be productive.

Sadly, he's been anything but. His biggest accomplishments to date have been the rare times he reached across the aisle to work with Dems. He hasn't gotten shit done yet with his own party which is undoubtedly for the best.

Well, I'm telling white lies because he is gutting the EPA and actively making our education system even worse than it was which is pretty fukking bad.

So what have we learned? You want to fukk me, Trump is a dud, business as usual

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Look Jibster, we agree that we like each other. I have no doubt that if we ever met up for a beer we'd get a long great and you would try to fukk me, it happens all the itme

So lets just agree that so far Trump is the proverbial DUD. Look, I was embarrassed for the GOP that Trump won the primary, then even more embarrassed for our backwards ass country when he actually won presidency with aid from Russia but I wished him the best and hoped he could be productive.

Sadly, he's been anything but. His biggest accomplishments to date have been the rare times he reached across the aisle to work with Dems. He hasn't gotten shit done yet with his own party which is undoubtedly for the best.
    Well, I'm telling white lies because he is gutting the EPA and actively making our education system even worse than it was which is pretty fukking bad.

So what have we learned? You want to fukk me, Trump is a dud, business as usual
    funny how you try and say that's a bad thing. Also think back to what Obama's biggest accomplishment was to this same time in his presidency. Don't hurt yourself.

Change is coming. Big change. Great change. America is back. We missed you.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

this is a sports forum, gtfo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

First 12