packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Well, that was just a fck up on an onside kick really. Recover it, and game over.

Rodgers hasn't had much help. He does all he can do.
    Yeah I never blamed Rodgers for that meltdown,wasnt on him.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah I never blamed Rodgers for that meltdown,wasnt on him.
    The defense was stellar in that game and Rodgers threw 2 interceptions, the team also scored 6 points in the second half and couldn't get a first down in the 4th quarter. Rodgers really had 1 good year in the playoffs, every other year he struggled to put together consecutive performances. He gets a pass from a lot of people because of that super bowl victory but if he played in a real division his career would look very different.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rodgers couldn't beat the Seahawks when it mattered now that Seattle is not a contender anymore he starts beating them. Atlanta was a pretender before and Rodgers beat them but now he has no chance. Let's face it the packers haven't had a good d in ages. I'm not overreacting they just won't win anything until they get playmakers on defense.
    Guy is still one of the most scariest Qb's in recent memory,seen him pull victories out of his ass just on his arm strength and accuracy.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The defense was stellar in that game and Rodgers threw 2 interceptions, the team also scored 6 points in the second half and couldn't get a first down in the 4th quarter. Rodgers really had 1 good year in the playoffs, every other year he struggled to put together consecutive performances. He gets a pass from a lot of people because of that super bowl victory but if he played in a real division his career would look very different.
    Hardly man,I remember that idiotic play they gave up on the fake field goal,still pisses me off.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

making notes...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rogers slowing down also

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I agree JJ, Rodgers relies on him mobility and he hasn't aged as well as many QBs.

First 12