boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

I got a "deposit bonus" with no rollover requirements - Thank you Bitcoin.

I had posted that I am finally going bitcoin a little while back.

So I did all the coinbase set up, got a wallet, etc. I couldn't use my bankcard to do a transaction because it appears my bank rejected the two charges Coinbase uses for verification so I had to do it with a straight ACH type trans.

As many of you know, this can take a week. When my $500 Bitcoin purchase finally hit my Coinbase wallet, I had over a $600 balance in my wallet.

Just went ahead and transferred to the book. Thought of holding it for a little while longer to get a bigger "bonus" but I'm not buying bitcoin to speculate just transact. Plus, I'm a more experienced sportsbettor than I am a cryptocurrency speculator. (Know your strengths and play to them)

So, hey, thanks for the bonus Bitcoin, it was better than I got at Bookmaker. I went to Bookmaker and their bonus is just a free play, I'll pass on that thank you.

Good luck this football season to my fellow sports "investors" and the rest of you degens as well.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Shitcoins

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Shitcoins

I should have TM'd shitcoins

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Shitcoins
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

I should have TM'd shitcoins
    if you have been holding for awhile, yes, they are the shit!!

Wheatgrass
    Wheatgrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

bookmaker bonus is "just a freeplay"?

its 100% with a low rollover. thats pretty good

SoCal_Bookie
    SoCal_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Go local and just ask for a free play for being a loyal loser

boneheaded1

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatgrass View Post
    bookmaker bonus is "just a freeplay"?

its 100% with a low rollover. thats pretty good
    Wouldn't work well with my system. It's not the same as a cash bonus. Those are worth the rollover, but just one freeplay with the rollover requirements isn't worth it for me. I bet differently from most of you guys. Guys like you would laugh at my system, but it works for me (well, I might add).

Wheatgrass

the thing about the bookmaker freeplay is that they let you do 3-team parlays with big dogs

chance you hit a big one if you keep firing away

but whatever. gl

boneheaded1

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal_Bookie View Post
    Go local and just ask for a free play for being a loyal loser
    Speak for yourself Bookie.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Is Betonline doing any Bitcoin deposit bonuses? I've seen a few but not certain. Depositing this weekend ahead of Football.

boneheaded1

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatgrass View Post
    the thing about the bookmaker freeplay is that they let you do 3-team parlays with big dogs

chance you hit a big one if you keep firing away

but whatever. gl
    Thank you. Actually, I was under the impression that a free play was a one time use thing. I've been live cash betting in Reno for the last 4-5 years. So I am rusty to this free play stuff. Last time I was online booking it was all cash bonus. Oh well, made a mistake I guess. No biggie, I'll still get to where I want to be it will just take a little longer.

Wheatgrass

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    Thank you. Actually, I was under the impression that a free play was a one time use thing. I've been live cash betting in Reno for the last 4-5 years. So I am rusty to this free play stuff. Last time I was online booking it was all cash bonus. Oh well, made a mistake I guess. No biggie, I'll still get to where I want to be it will just take a little longer.
    almost all the big books offer 1st time bitcoin depositors 100% deposit bonus

all you have to do is ask live chat. almost certain to make money unless you get very unlucky

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need to start using bitcoin...I noticed a bitcoin atm machine at my local pawn shop...I was there buying a pistol...its easy in ohio...a 24 hour backround check and thats it my son bought me a pistol...no firearm card needed

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    at bookmaker you can always add more if you want the freeplay... can add 500 and get 500 freeplay

can just take a bunch of +200 mlb dogs at $20/each if you don't want to lose all the freeplay

Sam Odom

when it comes to maximizing Bonuses... Mil Mike > Fishhead

milwaukee mike

when it comes to maximizing Bonuses... Mil Mike > Fishhead
    sammy do you get bonuses anywhere?

i can get them at betonline/sportsbetting but i always have pending futures... so it irritates me that they now have 50% but won't let me get it

Sam Odom

BOL may be the best for top books

secret is to tap-out all the while making $$$

milwaukee mike

BOL may be the best for top books

secret is to tap-out all the while making $$$
    if someone was smarter than me, they would have all their futures at betonline and keep 0 balance at sportsbetting (or vice-versa) so they could at least get reload bonuses at one of them

boneheaded1

Thanks guys. Don't think I messed up too much though. I still think I got my interpretation mostly right. A freeplay is a one time use thing whereas a cash bonus can be bet over and over again until you reach your rollover and it is officially yours (along with your winnings). I just wasn't aware you could slice and dice the freeplay, thought it was an all at once type thing. But still, with my system it's more of a long term hamstring for accessing my money. I usually pull almost all my roll after football season so I don't start playing poker/betting other sports with it (discipline and long term growth are the key). And with my system, I might not meet the rollover requirements by season's end. So, nope. I'll pass.

But I will gladly take that Bitcoin bonus.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

hmmm never heard of them doing this, was this your first deposit?

boneheaded1

Yes. Only one available to me was free play bonus. I did some research beforehand so I didn't even click the bonus box as my research found it was freeplay only. I didn't ask though. Maybe I should have. But I'm just happy to have the cash in for the start of the season. wasn't happy about having to spend my entire bank late last year to begin with but it had to be done. It was the only way. Took me around 7 years to build it to where it where was. Hoping to shave a year off that as I am starting with more this time than last time.