Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    At least they got what they wanted
    True. Though, not the fortune they probably wanted with the fame. Now lawyers fees, and paying for a funeral.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Anyway mission accomplished...their famous.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Coach Bombay with a gun? Never.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Did she miss hitting the phone book? Did they test shoot a phone book first to see if it went thru? Looks like they didn't..

Either way these are very stupid people and both deserve what they got.. How idiotic can you be? Honey I'm gonna shoot now...

Funny thing is all they had to do is watch a youtube video like this... Looks like 9mm shot will go thru 2 big size phone books..

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

In the words of Stevie K's good buddy: Like wooooow, fukkin rai now.....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I keep saying this country is full of people with mental illnesses, most likely from our shitty diets. We are feeding our bodies junk so in turn we are destroying our brains. A long time ago it was very difficult to find one idiot that did stupid shit. Nowadays, you will find multiple people all agreeing on doing the most stupid things known to man. I can see the guy wanting to try it but what woman would go through it? A crazy ass fukker that's who. You give either of these fools a gun and this is what you get. Thankfully, no one else got hurt because that was their next stunt. Let's see if someone can dodge a bullet on the freeway was next. Dumbasses.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I keep saying this country is full of people with mental illnesses, most likely from our shitty diets. We are feeding our bodies junk so in turn we are destroying our brains. A long time ago it was very difficult to find one idiot that did stupid shit. Nowadays, you will find multiple people all agreeing on doing the most stupid things known to man. I can see the guy wanting to try it but what woman would go through it? A crazy ass fukker that's who. You give either of these fools a gun and this is what you get. Thankfully, no one else got hurt because that was their next stunt. Let's see if someone can dodge a bullet on the freeway was next. Dumbasses.
    Extended hard drug use I think is the number one cause of mental illness in this Country.. We got hundreds of thousands of homeless bums on the streets out here in California, many talk to themselves, hear voices in their heads or just mentally not there.. Most if not all did hard drugs for most of their lives..

Meth, Crack, Heroin, LSD are the main culprits.. Hard liquor drinking combined with any of those just speeds up the process of going nuts..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Extended hard drug use I think is the number one cause of mental illness in this Country.. We got hundreds of thousands of homeless bums on the streets out here in California, many talk to themselves, hear voices in their heads or just mentally not there.. Most if not all did hard drugs for most of their lives..
    Meth, Crack, Heroin, LSD are the main culprits.. Hard liquor drinking combined with any of those just speeds up the process of going nuts..
    Yeah, I agree. The drugs today are much more potent than when I was growing up. Hell some of the kush out there now will have you seeing UFOs. A lot of shit is laced with crazy chemicals and people are just trying shit. Hey, let me melt this into it, let me try these bath salts, how about this paint/glue. It is absolutely madness.

Then add the horrible diets and we have a lot of zombies walking our streets. Then you give them guns. What a lethal cocktail.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

This is natures way of of thinning out the herd

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Most people who abuse drugs have an undiagnosed mental illness prior to ever touching chemicals.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Most people who abuse drugs have an undiagnosed mental illness prior to ever touching chemicals.
    Maybe so or they have a lack of self worth, awareness and or just have a weakness to do something they know might harm them.....In any case the continued and on going use of hard drugs just makes their mental conditions worse in the end..

Meth, heroin and now Opioids all brain twisting drugs.. Combine that with a poor diet and lack of sleep and years of abuse and you will begin to go nuts.. I'm convinced.. Seen people deteriorate on that stuff over years of abuse..

Crack did a friend of mine in, ended up on brain meds because he was hearing voices.. Did crack for 10 years.. He gave it up finally and sure enough the voices in his head were gone and he got off the meds.. He's a normal hard working guy today married and with a family... I talk to him once in while and he says it was the Crack use and lack of sleep that twisted his brain and basically made him insane for a time..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-29-17 at 05:17 PM.

Cuse0323

Us crazy folk self medicate. It doesn't help when the so-called professionals don't give you what you need. I have been diagnosed with shit, but they give you what Big Pharma pays them to hand out. They don't care. Well, only about the money. This is what it breeds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Us crazy folk self medicate. It doesn't help when the so-called professionals don't give you what you need. I have been diagnosed with shit, but they give you what Big Pharma pays them to hand out. They don't care. Well, only about the money. This is what it breeds.
    Alot of doctors are basically legal drug dealers.. I'm convinced.. Not any better then the ones selling drugs on the street corners in the hoods.. Atleast you will get what you want and ask for from the street dealers.. You don't have that option with your personal doctor most of the time...
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12