RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Etsu +10.5

Next solid play on the day. ETSU matches Florida athletically, Florida is missing its good big man, was overrated even with him, and the odds are inflated by the game being played in Florida.

The Gators might win because ETSU is really sloppy from what I've seen, but this is a good spot to at least cash in on a competitive, single-digit game.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Love this play. On it with you at 10.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Florida came to play 2nd half

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Did you call this when in-play spread was 5.5?

Some people can't win even if they get a lifetime pass to a functional time machine.

RobbieStacks

I mostly made this thread hoping Florida would just WIN because I still have a perfect bracket on FoxSports for the $1,000,000 perfect bracket promotion, and I was extremely worried that ETSU would pull the upset and ruin everything. Now come on VANDERBILT!!! You idiots!!! I knew NU would expose these frauds. I just want a Vandy win, and I'll be happy... and then 50 someodd more wins...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

90% of America has a perfect bracket. it's all chalk winning and the only higher seed that's down is Minny and they are an underdog anyway so that's not a separation play either. NW has better defense so u can forget about a Vandy comeback. I'm sure more people win the lotto than get a perfect bracket.

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    90% of America has a perfect bracket. it's all chalk winning and the only higher seed that's down is Minny and they are an underdog anyway so that's not a separation play either. NW has better defense so u can forget about a Vandy comeback. I'm sure more people win the lotto than get a perfect bracket.
    I know the dream is over, but I just want Vanderbilt to have at least have a shot. I want them to at least have 30 foot three pointer down by 2 as time expires. I'll be very upset if they lose by multiple possessions without ever getting it close again.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

looking like they will definitely have a shot. and threes are their strength so...

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jesus Christ that was brutal. I have Florida going deep in this tourney, but I expected better from ETSU, as you said what was supposed to be a single digit game. That 3rd Crowder foul hurt.

One of two misses today. Sadly - for me at least - I loaded up on this one.

On to the next.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    looking like they will definitely have a shot. and threes are their strength so...
    except for that guy making the dumbest play in tourney history since Chris Webber. but this was worse, smaller game, but dumber play.