pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Late game

UCLA should come out swinging 1st half. With fultz more then likely missing for huskies I see them getting pulverized 1st half -14

pilebuck13

Ezzzz

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

What I can't figure out is how the Washington coach is not shit canned yet. All I ever hear is how many pro prospects he has on the team and they can't score or don't even seem to be running any kind of offense ever. They are getting routed in every game I have seen yet the PG is walking up the floor and dribbling out the clock up top while everyone just stands around. If you didn't see the score you would think it is a tie game with Washington looking to hold for the last shot every possession.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    What I can't figure out is how the Washington coach is not shit canned yet. All I ever hear is how many pro prospects he has on the team and they can't score or don't even seem to be running any kind of offense ever. They are getting routed in every game I have seen yet the PG is walking up the floor and dribbling out the clock up top while everyone just stands around. If you didn't see the score you would think it is a tie game with Washington looking to hold for the last shot every possession.
    Romar has not gotten canned for a few reasons. One is that UW is in a tough position financially. I think his buyout is around $3 million, and then add in cost of the new coach plus buying out other assistants and it is to steep for them. He also has a great recruiting class coming in next year led by the #1 kid Michael Porter Jr. Those are the main reasons. He is a very weak coach, but he can recruit with the best of them. I know because I pay close attention, bought a small season ticket package before the year because of Fultz, regretted buying it after I saw them play a few games.

pilebuck13

The UW was tough last year i have no idea under they are a disaster this year...I go back to the Nate Robinson days I used to love to go to those games

pilebuck13

Jumped on unlv second half hopefully they keep up

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    The UW was tough last year i have no idea under they are a disaster this year...I go back to the Nate Robinson days I used to love to go to those games
    Those were the days.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Those were the days.
    Hell yah Krit you know what's up remember the kingdome bro or sonics at the key

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Hell yah Krit you know what's up remember the kingdome bro or sonics at the key
    Of course man. Still can't believe we don't have an NBA arena. Chris Hansen will build an arena with all private money and fix some roads but the city council still won't approve it. I was a Sonics fan first, then Seahawks and M's fan growing up. Now it is pretty much all Seahawks since the Mariners always suck.

Btw great call fading UW. They suck so bad it's hard to watch them at times.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Romar is the worst coach out there. He yearly has the talent to make the tournament, and does nothing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

UCLA pounding everyone