winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Your assuming russia thinks logically..the end will.be when a leader decides to make his move...then there will be no winners. Sadamm..could of been the guy to start nuclear..but we made him bigger then what they were. Is isis..and others will always be an issue.
    no one is dumb enough to "make a move"...even one nuke would be disaster for the planet..launching a nuke is basically suicide..and they all know it...everyone wants the formula for the bomb so they can sit at the table wit the big boys and eat their piece of the pie..thats why they pursue it..its not cause of religion or black or white or brown or red or yellow..its only about the GREEN.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

You people act like this isn't a dog and pony show that is already decided. Wake the farkk up. No election is happening. this is an appointment by a board of directors. They can do this legally. They own you. Literally. You are cattle. Your vote doesn't count. Nothing about this means anything. It's been decided. It's over, and done with. We were usurped a long time ago. You haven't had rights as a human being since 1945..you've been afforded the privilege to live where you do. You don't own a fucckking thing. Not one thing you own. You need to use lawful money to pay for something, if you want to own it. You never have. Federal reserve notes are not lawful money. Wake up

Last edited by trevor123698; 11-04-16 at 02:57 AM. Reason: pictures

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Hey winz if you and every other Hillary supporter are so sure why don't you post a screenshot of a Hillary wager....it should be great value seeing as it was -550 or so 10 days ago. By the way I don't run around on here saying he's going to win so don't come back at me with trump. Put your money were your mouth is....I'm not a trump supporter but if your dumb enough to not see that she slits your throat with a smile then I feel sorry for you.

trevor123698

I just did dude

pilebuck13

Good for you man I respect that....if your going to talk shit on a gambling site about something being so easy at least put your money we're your mouth is winz let's see how much your lock of the century is

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by winz View Post
    Clinton wins comfortably...Country not dumb enough to elect this idiot as leader of the free world..have a little faith in your fellow man.
    Trump pissed off so many women and hispanics. He needs their votes to win.

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I absolutely guarantee you those that think Clinton cannot lose are about 30 years old (or younger) and obviously have not studied history at all.

Same scenario as Reagan vs Carter 1980. So many similarities it is unreal. That was a landslide for Reagan as the polls all favored Carter. Jimmy won two state - yes 2

This thread will get a bump at about 10pm November 8th
    Do you seriously not know that Reagan was a communist scum in disguise? this man did the exact same thing that Obama has done, but in the 1980's. His name was Red Ronnie. It's mind boggling how stupid you can be.

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Good for you man I respect that....if your going to talk shit on a gambling site about something being so easy at least put your money we're your mouth is winz let's see how much your lock of the century is
    what is funny is that I already have the results from this..hillary wins 42 million to 40 million. she takes all those states im on..you can also get a few others at like +260 but i turned it down

trevor123698

bro you are either clueless or severely misinformed..,Russia is a mess right now..they are struggling and in no way could they handle a war with the US..and yes we are not interested in negotiating with Russia on their terms..either they get in line or they will continue to suffer..they are broke, starving, and hurting..life is rougher than you can possibly imagine over there..they can talk a big game but at the end of the day their livelihood is oil prices and oil is way over supplied and prices continue to tank..they are suffering.
    I can show you some disarmament treaties that show the polar opposite..Listen to this dude

pilebuck13

Sitting at -210 now. I have decided giving all the polls and everything the media has said she is edging close....she is sitting at -210 a Clinton, a career politician vs Donald trump...are the oddsmakers just adjusting the line due to the recent FBI investigation? Or are they smarter then that? Before everyone jumps all over one another think about it -210? It seems so easy problem is it's never that easy 💡Or is it arguably the squarest bet in history

oopfish
    oopfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

all in
    GameDate Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
    Ticket#:3321943
    Nov 07 11:59 PM
    Nov 02 06:08 AM TNT WINNER OF PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
    [1] HILLARY CLINTON OR OTHER DEMOCRAT -220
    2200.00 / 1000.00

oopfish
    oopfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

11/8/2016 8:00 AM Politics Other Sports 1 Hillary Clinton wins Election* -275 vs Field wins Presidential Election
    Risking $1,375.00 To Win $500.00

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

Hillary's odds have been an underlay the whole time. Advantage players have the edge on Trump.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

it always makes me laugh when gullible broke people want to vote for con men millionaires because they think they have their best interests at heart..news flash he doesnt care about you..and he's def not a humanitarian...im from NY and i can spot a thief pretty easily...dude lies about everything..and he's he's only in it to steal as much as he can...so far pocketed about 20 million in campaign contributions that is known..real numbers are much higher...not gonna get into his unstableness but im pretty confident people are smart enough to see through his bullshit...current odds are Clinton -265...that should tell you something too.
    isnt that what youre getting with hillary? oh, nevermind. you said con​man

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

I bet all my points on Hillary because I hate her. If Trump wins I will gladly lose all my points. If she wins at least I can go to Red Robin a few times before we are all poor as dirt

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

very few upsets right in Pres elections??

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Will you stop posting if Trump loses?
    Will you move to Canada when he wins?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Oh shit you're from Ny?!? This changes everything voting for Clinton now
    it always makes me laugh when gullible broke people want to vote for con men millionaires because they think they have their best interests at heart..news flash he doesnt care about you..and he's def not a humanitarian...im from NY and i can spot a thief pretty easily...dude lies about everything..and he's he's only in it to steal as much as he can...so far pocketed about 20 million in campaign contributions that is known..real numbers are much higher...not gonna get into his unstableness but im pretty confident people are smart enough to see through his bullshit...current odds are Clinton -265...that should tell you something too.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    You people act like this isn't a dog and pony show that is already decided. Wake the farkk up. No election is happening. this is an appointment by a board of directors. They can do this legally. They own you. Literally. You are cattle. Your vote doesn't count. Nothing about this means anything. It's been decided. It's over, and done with. We were usurped a long time ago. You haven't had rights as a human being since 1945..you've been afforded the privilege to live where you do. You don't own a fucckking thing. Not one thing you own. You need to use lawful money to pay for something, if you want to own it. You never have. Federal reserve notes are not lawful money. Wake up

So you won't be voting right?

jjgold

No worries Illini

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

TRUMP landslide

MAGA!

jjgold

The world will be in shock if he wins meaning Donald Trump

I'm hoping for it

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

[QUOTE=pilebuck13;26507704]Hey winz if you and every other Hillary supporter are so sure why don't you post a screenshot of a Hillary wager....it should be great value seeing as it was -550 or so 10 days ago. By the way I don't run around on here saying he's going to win so don't come back at me with trump. Put your money were your mouth is....I'm not a trump supporter but if your dumb enough to not see that she slits your throat with a smile then I feel sorry for you.[/QUOTE
    lol dont feel sorry for me i will do just fine in the stockmarket when a predictable person like Hillary is in charge..and this doesnt really interest me as a bet because i bet sports for value not this type of gimmick..plus there's a lot more on the line than a petty bet here, running an entire country is serious business, and lots of hard work is involved..important decisions that impact people's lives and health are at stake, and thats not something i would entrust in the hands of a clown.. im extremely confident he wont get more than 40% of the vote because i just cant see more than 40% of the people getting conned by this moron.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He wins Ohio for sure, probably Florida. North Carolina should come his way, and then Michigan or PA will come through for him. If not both. So many paths for him, but obviously needs the key States. Polls don't mean a thing. Democrats love to voice their opinion.

It's gonna be close, for some reason. I think many are waking up, or just won't vote at all. His supporters will come out in full force, and Republicans will see the two names, and realize they have to keep her out.

She has thrown out the kitchen sink, and it's not because she thinks this is a landslide.

So many silent Trump supporters, including minorities. Though, they should just be looked at as American, not Black, or Hispanic.
    this guy gets it

Plenty of children in this thread are about to get educated

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

All Hillary bets are safe. JJ is on Trump.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Hey Illini
    Cheers my friend.
    Are you voting from Israel 0r Viet Nam?

Best to you and family.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

I trust the good folks at Paddy Power.

I think we are going to find out it was never really close, and this was a media concoction for ratings. They are making buku bucks.

jjgold

It seems it will not even be close and projections might be in early after East Coast pools close

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    So you won't be voting right?
    I'm voting trump..but i only vote to stay in jury pools so I can nullify bullshit "law"

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Sitting at -210 now. I have decided giving all the polls and everything the media has said she is edging close....she is sitting at -210 a Clinton, a career politician vs Donald trump...are the oddsmakers just adjusting the line due to the recent FBI investigation? Or are they smarter then that? Before everyone jumps all over one another think about it -210? It seems so easy problem is it's never that easy Or is it arguably the squarest bet in history
    Obama in 2012 was the squarest bet in history. I forget the number I got, but it was like -190 a couple weeks before the election. I went all in.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I could care less if he cares about me or not. He will make this country better though. And you are gullible to believe the biased liberal polls. Trump in a landslide.
    If he doesn't care about you are any other Americans, why would he have an interest in making the country better? Do you even think before you post? Hopefully you can put a little more thought into your vote.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Hey Illini
    Cheers my friend.
    Are you voting from Israel 0r Viet Nam?

Best to you and family.
    I already voted from Vietnam.

jjgold

Illini I bet you have over $10,000 on this

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Illini I bet you have over $10,000 on this
    I'll bet he's got a Palestinian or two on it.

pilebuck13

Us experiencing there longest slide in stocks since 1980

First 1234 Last