MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Mo is in a bad spot. Not sure I can come back from this one. I fuccked up really bad on Thursday night. Not really sure what to do.

I think I have an alcohol problem and I need to go to AA but what remains a fuccking priority is convincing her that I am worth giving one more chance. I can start figuring my life out after. Without her I don't really see a reason to get my life together and will probably keep drinking myself stupid.

I'm not a very serious guy on here most of the time but I've never been at such a loss as to what to do or say.

What the fuuck do I do?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Take the points or tease up.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Drink more. It's always the answer.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

PM Coach, he has tons of recent experiences with women, I'm sure he can help!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mo make a fukkin bet

Forget about her

She is no good
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You gotta give us more details on what happened in the first place

Hard to give advice without the full stiry

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I didn't cheat or anything like that.

I just showed up to her place drunk and it ended with her crying in the bathroom for a half hour and she's been distant ever since

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

If she's a normal woman who has a decent life, she's never going to want you if all you are doing is living for her. Women want men who can stand on their own and be successful....not have to be babysat and taken care of.
    Priority number 1....fix yourself. After that, let the chips fall on their own. Whatever's meant to be will happen.

if you don't fix yourself, your situation will always be broken.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave mpaschal34 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51, and gauchojake

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Mo sounds like you have a alcohol problem man...this is on you to make this determination, but if your talking the way you are in your post more then likely you have a problem. My advice is to forget the girl man get your shit together with your drinking and then focus on that. Don't make a women your whole motivation and reason to stop drinking if you have a problem. Cause what you end up with is your sobriety completely depending on your relationship with your girlfriend and not focused on your own health and wellbeing...this is a set up for failure if things get shitty with you and her again. Because ultimately you will just drown it in the bottle...case in point man get yourself right if you feel you need it and the rest will come good luck mo
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pilebuck13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    PM Coach, he has tons of recent experiences with women, I'm sure he can help!

Whatever advice he gives....do the exact opposite.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mo make a fukkin bet

Forget about her

She is no good
    Oh I'm still betting.

Baylor -4 1u
    TexTech +9.5 1u
    Clemson-4.5 1u
    Stanford -5 2u
    Auburn -4.5 2u

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I think I have an alcohol problem and I need to go to AA but what remains a fuccking priority is convincing her that I am worth giving one more chance. I can start figuring my life out after. Without her I don't really see a reason to get my life together and will probably keep drinking myself stupid.

What the fuuck do I do?
    Dude, you already know what the fukk to do but you are in serious denial. You are an alcoholic that is lying to himself and others. You need held but you won't get it because you want to make excuses for your problem. The first step is to admit that you have a problem, then take care of it by immediately entering AA. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, go to AA immediately.

This has nothing to do with your girlfriend. You will most definitely lose her, then lose friends, family and eventually your life. Seek help now. Do not rely on your girlfriend to motivate you. You must do this alone.

Pick9
    Pick9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4015

Cant see the problem. Find new gf.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    If she's a normal woman who has a decent life, she's never going to want you if all you are doing is living for her. Women want men who can stand on their own and be successful....not have to be babysat and taken care of.
    Priority number 1....fix yourself. After that, let the chips fall on their own. Whatever's meant to be will happen.

if you don't fix yourself, your situation will always be broken.
    I never need to be taken care of. I have my life together other than substance abuse. I have money. I have friends. I have good relationships with pretty much everyone in my life. it's just the substances.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

I didn't cheat or anything like that.

I just showed up to her place drunk and it ended with her crying in the bathroom for a half hour and she's been distant ever since
    What exactly did you say?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Mo sounds like you have a alcohol problem man...this is on you to make this determination, but if your talking the way you are in your post more then likely you have a problem. My advice is to forget the girl man get your shit together with your drinking and then focus on that. Don't make a women your whole motivation and reason to stop drinking if you have a problem. Cause what you end up with is your sobriety completely depending on your relationship with your girlfriend and not focused on your own health and wellbeing...this is a set up for failure if things get shitty with you and her again. Because ultimately you will just drown it in the bottle...case in point man get yourself right if you feel you need it and the rest will come good luck mo
    I appreciate the advice. The thing is that I am right in pretty much every other aspect of my life. I had a drug problem for he better part of my SBR tenure. I managed to kick it with her help.

My substance abuse issues are the only thing she has an issue with. I'm a different person when I drink. I'm aggressive. I say dumb shit. I'm not the person she fell in love with. I hate that I drink but I just sit around feeling sorry for myself and he only thing that makes me feel better is drinking or being with her. I'd prefer the latter.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

I never need to be taken care of. I have my life together other than substance abuse. I have money. I have friends. I have good relationships with pretty much everyone in my life. it's just the substances.
    You have that all now. Key word , NOW
    The longer you head down that one way street , You'll lose all the things you care about.
    Good luck to you

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Mo

Listen to me

I will win her back for you but you must do as i say

1. Fake cry when you are with her that you are disaapointed in yourself for disrespecting her the way you did. Tell her how she deserves the best and when you dont give her that always you feel like a failure.

2. Go on to say "I won't blame you if you never want to talk to me again" (continue fake crying)

3. That is an all in bluff and your future depends on her response.

4. If she is cold and leaves you there soaking in your tears without comfort then she is really heartless and done for you. If she comforts you and says she is willing to give you another go, proceed to 5.

5. Tell her, "you know what, knowing you can love me at my worst really proves how special you are to me"

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What exactly did you say?
    Didn't say anything. it involves sex.

Can't really get into it. I just took it too far I think.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Mo

Listen to me

I will win her back for you but you must do as i say

1. Fake cry when you are with her that you are disaapointed in yourself for disrespecting her the way you did. Tell her how she deserves the best and when you dont give her that always you feel like a failure.

2. Go on to say "I won't blame you if you never want to talk to me again" (continue fake crying)

3. That is an all in bluff and your future depends on her response.

4. If she is cold and leaves you there soaking in your tears without comfort then she is really heartless and done for you. If she comforts you and says she is willing to give you another go, proceed to 5.

5. Tell her, "you know what, knowing you can love me at my worst really proves how special you are to me"
    Saer this legitimately good advice.

I can garuntee I will use #5

The problem is that I have had the "give me one last chance" speech a few times now. Always cuz of shit I do when I drink.

I might just be out of chances.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    You have that all now. Key word , NOW
    The longer you head down that one way street , You'll lose all the things you care about.
    Good luck to you
    I don't think it's that bad. Maybe that is in denial. I don't think I am at risk of losing anything other than her. Unfortunately she is the most important thing to me right now.

I will never forgive myself if I lose this one.

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

talk is cheap...you always have control of the outcome, its never too late..good luck bro...

pilebuck13

Mo you know what you need to do man you already said it. Refreshing to see honesty and real shit from people, even though clowns still chime in with jokes. Mo being a functioning alcoholic is still a alcoholic, alcohol abuse is a progressive disease things could only get worse. If she doesn't want you to drink or use drugs enough that it actually angers her she must honestly care about you and is probably a great girl...do the right thing and get her support man

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Go Trump on her and see what happens. She may like you groping her pussy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mo post some nudes man

it is over anyway

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Sorry to hear Mo. You will have to decide what you want in life. Then convince her of that. Good Luck

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Not if she can't find you Mo.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Oh I'm still betting.

Baylor -4 1u
    TexTech +9.5 1u
    Clemson-4.5 1u
    Stanford -5 2u
    Auburn -4.5 2u
    It's obvious your priorities are in the wrong place. If she means that much to you instead of going to her with flowers and telling her how you feel you're worrying about betting Stop feeling sorry for yourself and go do what's right....if you're still sitting at your place looking at spreads it's obvious the girl means nothing or you're a fukking idiot.
    Points Awarded:

triplecrown333 gave Dirty Sanchez 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Tell her that you appreciate that she rode along with you when you dealt with the drug situation, but that if she doesn't want to ride with you while fixing this, then you don't agree but you understand.

EDIT: And you don't have it as together as you say if the only time you are happy is if you are drinking or with her. That is not the description of a well-adjusted adult. Something else is going on.
    Last edited by MadTiger; 10-29-16 at 03:16 PM.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Wow, Seaweed with some good advice.

Play the poor me card. Look weak. Girls love that shit. Ask her to help guide you. Make her feel like she's your rock in this hard time

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Same boat as you about 7 years ago
    Lost the girl , got worse and i mean bottomed ass out and l
    Finally agreed substances controlled me, so Got help .
    I'm not saying this is you but it can be anyone
    It's been 5+ years with no drinking and drugs
    Did it suck ? Absolutely but worth it.
    You get to choose, how it goes is up to you . Hope you make the right choice early on .

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

As good a time as any to ask about spitroasting Mo

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Alrighty buddy, first off, it's been way too long.

Secondly, fukk AA and all of that BS. Can you imagine trying to cope your whole life without ONE drink? No thanks. I guarantee you that it is easier to moderate than to live in the top of that knife for the way of your existence.

I too have had my issues. When I get drunk, I get absolutely hammered. And I mean blackout drunk where I may remember half of my night at best. Now, that is clearly not good and my wife never likes to hear 'I am not really sure what happened last night, dear' after I have been out for the night, so....

I started to drink less. Seriously. I drink less. That's it. These are a few of the things that help:

- When I go out, I do not drink by myself before I leave the house.

- I drive my car more, which forces me to stick to one or two drinks.

- I go out on a full stomach.

- I no longer go out with two or three grand in my pocket (yes, this was very typical) and I leave all of my high limit cards at home. This keeps me from turning into the idiot in the bar that is bombed and buying everyone drinks.

- I have a real plan to get home.

- I try (note, try) to stay away from hard stuff while I am out. I have been drinking double Black Russians and Drambuie for years, so this is not easy.

I try to continue to think of my wife and her feelings while getting drunk. This keeps me from going too far a lot of the time.

It's still a work in progress man. I am going to Aruba in two weeks without her....and frankly it scares me a bit, but if I follow a lot of my rules it should be fine.

I would rather do these things than do 'ten steps' and be a donkey for the rest of my life. I cannot imagine the pressure every day and I would fall off the wagon....then I would feel like a loser in life instead of a winner. That could be very damaging psychologically.

Anyway, know that D2D loves you man. It will all work out.

D2D
    Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave Dollars2Donuts 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave Dollars2Donuts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, and Jayvegas420

pilebuck13

Sadly there are people NOT all people who try rules and such to limit alcohol consumption and just can't and end up drinking themselves to death but you getting help or not getting help is your decision to make no one else's after 7+ years of no alcohol it's not miserable one bit it just becomes a way of life to not drink. I feel it takes more will power strength and self worth to admit if you have a problem and quit then try and hang on to the bottle and tread water but to each his own

1234 Last