bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    "I'm not going to financially help out the less fortunate, I'm going to just take a knee for a couple minutes before the game like it was a huddle and the coach is talking."
    Kaep donated 1 Million Dollars [Dr. Evil Voice] to various causes associated with helping out the less fortunate...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

kaepernick better not be late to meetings or f\*\*k up in any other way or his ass will get cut
    Last edited by goldengoat; 09-13-16 at 10:40 AM.

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    He should have stood up for the anthem. He has plenty of time to sit during the game.
    yes!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

You know your career is going in the wrong direction when you go from playing in championship games to only making the media for this.....pretty sad.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    Kaep donated 1 Million Dollars [Dr. Evil Voice] to various causes associated with helping out the less fortunate...
    Ya, after he took so much shit that his only option was to donate to something. It wasn't about him being happy to donate it was about trying to save any creditability out of all of this. Until that point he looked like a washed up athlete looking for attention from a league that already forgot about him.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you don't respect the National Anthem. Get the fuk out of the country. Period.

Too many disgraceful citizens living in the USA now. Pussy nation.

And Obama stands up for this? Just an ungodly piece of sh# he is.

Obama talks so much bullsh#$ day in and day out... clueless on his priorities as a leader.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, and swordsandtequila

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Fukkin goodall.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

What a shock...the NFL cares more about money than the military.

In other news Trent Dilfer didn't speak out against childhood slavery because he was a back-up qb and didn't want to rock the boat.

http://brobible.com/sports/article/t...child-slavery/

Yesterday, Dilfer went on KNBR radio station to clarify his comments only to make himself look more foolish in the process.
    My wife and I had been introduced to some really disturbing stuff and other social injustices: Childhood slavery in our country. And I’d gone to a couple seminars and presentations where we got really deep in the weeds about this issue. It became a passion of ours to help fight this battle of childhood slavery around the country and I had a very big platform in Seattle and I could have leveraged being a Seattle Seahawk, being an NFL quarterback, done a lot to get that message out there, but I chose not to at the sake of not wanting to disrupt the team and I never want to draw attention to myself, and take it away from Matt, the rest of our team and our preparation to win.”

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    was just talking about this with someone... " why aren't they in the locker rooms " .. Never knew all about this mr.klc ... Paying for patriotism isn't patriotism at all. I am ok with kapstick protesting, because it is a free country but the way he's decided to protest and for what he's protesting for I could never agree with... He's high jacking a broadcast also. Nobodies tuning in to see kapstick. They want to see football. So now, does the majority say back to the lockers, or let this continue until some are throwin up gang signs at the beginning of the anthem? I'd say yes, they're paid to be there. The rest come out with their money in support of " their " team, their patriotism is genuine ... Not saying some of the players aren't genuine about their patriotism but being paid to come out and told to by management and coaches are on the complete opposite spectrum then doing something because you want to stand with your hand over your heart...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If what MR. KLC is true.... then I guess our entire country is RIGGED. Anthems don't mean sh#$... hand over hearts don't mean sh#$. Life is about business and entertainment.

Oh... and Crisis Actors.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Could we please replace the "add image from device" tab

Fukkk

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If what MR. KLC is true.... then I guess our entire country is RIGGED. Anthems don't mean sh#$... hand over hearts don't mean sh#$. Life is about business and entertainment.

Oh... and Crisis Actors.
    Its all about the money, Money.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Jingoism

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

DwightShrute

jayvegas, your last post was one of your better ones

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

unde0087
    Did we win?

I almost went to one knee when I played this then I realized I am not a total piece of shit

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Leilani Thomas has been sitting out the Pledge of Allegiance since way before she knew who Colin Kaepernick was. The Native American high school student has been protesting silently since she was in second grade.

“My mom and my dad brought up what it meant to us and our people,” Leilani said. “So I just started sitting down.”

But for the first time a teacher at Lower Lake High School took issue with it and docked her participation grade for not standing.

“She told me I was being disrespectful and I was pretty mad,” Leilani said. “She was being disrespectful to me also, saying I was making bad choices, and I don’t have the choice to sit during the pledge.”

Konocti School District Superintendent Donna Becnel is standing by Leilani and the other student who chose to sit. When asked why, Becnel said because of the first amendment.

“They have the same rights when they walk into the schoolhouse than anybody else does,” Becnel said.

The superintendent said its district policy to respect the students’ free speech. The school switched Leilani and her friend to another teacher after learning about the incident.

Leilani says she will continue to sit and is getting support from many of her classmates.

“I’m understanding it more that it means a lot and to a lot of my people also,” she said

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...ance/319048071

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

United we stand, divided we fall. Kids want to sit, put 'em in the hall.

Athletes wanna sit or kneel, leave 'em in the locker room.

They can protest in private.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Not all of us are hi tech meme power posters.
    Seriously though.
    Why the change?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I nominated the post. Just trying to be funny, Jay. No harm intended.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I almost went to one knee when I played this then I realized I am not a total piece of shit

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Points Awarded:

Grits n' Gravy gave Andy117 14 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolz_69, and Grits n' Gravy

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Are racist still crying because people wont stand for a corrupt country that sets out to murder
    its own citizens, pillaging the country destroying the economy, and looting all the wealth

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

[B]Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has called the protests of football players who decline to stand for the national anthem ''dumb and disrespectful.''

In a wide-ranging interview posted Monday on Yahoo , Ginsburg said she had the same opinion about flag burning.

''I think it's a terrible thing to do, but I wouldn't lock a person up for doing it,'' she said. ''I would point out how ridiculous it seems to me to do such an act.''

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and other athletes have received national attention for refusing to stand for the anthem this year. Kaepernick cited racial injustice and police brutality among the reasons.

''If they want to be stupid, there's no law that should be preventive,'' Ginsburg said. ''If they want to be arrogant, there's no law that prevents them from that. What I would do is strongly take issue with the point of view that they are expressing when they do that.''

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/ginsbu...medium=twitter

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander has come out against the national anthem protests and the Black Lives Matter movement.

Verland tweeted out his criticism of those protesting the national anthem late Sunday night, and in a single tweet hammered the BLM movement while still expressing his support for all lives mattering.

“Just sang the Canadian national anthem on TBS and we here in America can’t stand together for our anthem. #alllivesmatter #TogetherStronger,” the pitcher in a relationship with model Kate Upton tweeted.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/ml...#ixzz4MisXTxcs

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Kaepernick did not cast a vote last Tuesday

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/11/10/col...ection-protest

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Kaepernick did not cast a vote last Tuesday

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/11/10/col...ection-protest
    I bet a lot of Dems didn't vote because they thought that they had this one easily in the bag.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I was watching Around the Horn today and now they are crying for Kap over being blackballed by NFL owners because he took his stance

Poor Kap, I guess owners are taking a knee on signing him.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    leave it to andy to post something that makes no sense in reality. This is further proven by who nominated the post.

First ... 23242526