sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

should have happened years ago , but the infestation of thugs as spread so bad it will talk forever to wax there ass off , should never have let these sobs breed and reproduce

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody knows how you would react in these situations

LIfe threatened and who knows what you will do

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I love MLD but this is fukkin insane.
    Media focusses on blacks when theyre murdered?
    WTF?
    And they totally ignore covering white victims?

Where do you guys get this shit?

Like theres 100's of white folks getting shot by police & you want us to believe there is some huge conspiracy to cover these stories up.....
    While the media focusses only on "cop on black" news?

If you dont think that all these victims are black for a reason other than racism, youre probably a fukkin racist.

I dont care if youre a fukkin biggot. Just own it.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Wow man. This one looks real bad. Stupid cop

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The man shot was driving, not the passenger.
    WTH kind of car were they driving? I just assumed he was a passenger because he was on the left hand side but looking at the video again I see the steering wheel. Damn reverse camera views got me all confused. LOL. Okay, that makes more sense that he was asking the driver but the guy still had on his seat belt. That's a dead give away that he wasn't up to any shenanigans. That police officer is totally fukked.

A few months ago another black man was shot (thankfully not killed) at a gas station when the police officer told him to show him his drivers license and when he reached in his back pocket to get his wallet, the cop shot him like 4 times point blank. I still don't know how that guy didn't get killed. He got out of the car screaming "Why did you shoot me, you told me to get my license". Unreal.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    WTF?

Like theres 100's of white folks getting shot by police & you want us to believe there is some huge conspiracy to cover these stories up.....

If you dont think that all these victims are black for a reason other than racism, youre probably a fukkin racist.

jay ur fukkin clueless here

How many white ppl shot and killed by cops have you heard on NATIONAL news??

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    WTF?

That makes no sense at all...any time a black is killed it's racism and every time a white is killed...???

Doesnt add up

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    LOL one of my friends is a cop on a force of like 40 (medium sized town)

He said that probably 3 or 4 of the 40 are what you described....10 of the 40 are older dudes that do the bare minimum and try not to get involved with anything that involves paperwork....the rest are good people that are just doing their job

My buddy did drugs, fukked chicks, played football etc in high school...you're right it's the squares and nerds that become cops to feel power that are the problem

Not every nerd is bad either....There's just certain ones

I don't know how you fix it...nothing will be perfect
    I know because lots of guys in my high school were like that.

RudyRuetigger

ferguson I believe the cop had a right to shoot

nyc that white cop should've been in jail

black guy running and cop shoots (murder)

2 out of 3 I agree with black ppl

im not a racist bc I think black ppl should stfu about ferguson

nor am I a sympathizer given 2 of 3 should be in jail

and I believe 90% of every color agrees but the others want u to be racist for an agenda

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    WTH kind of car were they driving? I just assumed he was a passenger because he was on the left hand side but looking at the video again I see the steering wheel. Damn reverse camera views got me all confused. LOL.
    It had me confused at first too. It is something with the way she recorded it I guess.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Biggest problem in usa for cops that most other western nation cops don't have to worry about.

Citizens might pull a gun.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

WTH kind of car were they driving? I just assumed he was a passenger because he was on the left hand side but looking at the video again I see the steering wheel. Damn reverse camera views got me all confused. LOL. Okay, that makes more sense that he was asking the driver but the guy still had on his seat belt. That's a dead give away that he wasn't up to any shenanigans. That police officer is totally fukked.

A few months ago another black man was shot (thankfully not killed) at a gas station when the police officer told him to show him his drivers license and when he reached in his back pocket to get his wallet, the cop shot him like 4 times point blank. I still don't know how that guy didn't get killed. He got out of the car screaming "Why did you shoot me, you told me to get my license". Unreal.

the way he went back in car did look like he has getting gun..why did he rush back in?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Guy was going in for something.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    facts say otherwise when 269 whites have been killed by police this year

Wheres the outrage for those people?
    So every time a black killed by police it's racist and every other race it's just business as usual?
    GTFO
    We should all be outraged over under trained and crooked cops, whether they are racist or not. I wouldn't always call it racist with most of these cops, they look down on all people and have a God complex because of their badge. They just happen to troll the poor neighborhoods more frequently, which means they are around minorities much more.

I have a buddy that use to believe in the police 100%. He always felt it was the persons fault for not following police instructions or doing something stupid. I grew up not trusting the police plus I lived in LA so I was use to crooked cops but for him this was beyond the realm of possibility in his own little bubble. Well that all changed when the police ran into him in a routine stop and they roughed him up, handcuffed him and threw him in jail for a day and a half for no fukkin reason. This one event has scarred him for life. He spent a couple years trying to seek justice for what was clearly a police injustice. His case was basically blown off.

It never hits home until you experience it for yourself. Usually the person that says, "no, that will never happen to me", is the one shocked when it does.

RudyRuetigger

until we pay more for cops we will always get the idiots
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

We should all be outraged over under trained and crooked cops, whether they are racist or not. I wouldn't always call it racist with most of these cops, they look down on all people and have a God complex because of their badge. They just happen to troll the poor neighborhoods more frequently, which means they are around minorities much more.

I have a buddy that use to believe in the police 100%. He always felt it was the persons fault for not following police instructions or doing something stupid. I grew up not trusting the police plus I lived in LA so I was use to crooked cops but for him this was beyond the realm of possibility in his own little bubble. Well that all changed when the police ran into him in a routine stop and they roughed him up, handcuffed him and threw him in jail for a day and a half for no fukkin reason. This one event has scarred him for life. He spent a couple years trying to seek justice for what was clearly a police injustice. His case was basically blown off.

It never hits home until you experience it for yourself. Usually the person that says, "no, that will never happen to me", is the one shocked when it does.
    I agree with you 100% and that's my point.....The people making the most noise only care when it's a black being killed by police and they make it only about racism

The facts tell a different story though

More cops that don't know what they're doing than cops that are just flat out racist when it comes to these killings that turn out to unjustified

Like I said before, most cops are good people that know what they're doing.....and they all hate the ones that give all police a bad name.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    the way he went back in car did look like he has getting gun..why did he rush back in?
    Because the cop told him to get his license. Think about what happened. The police officer stops this guy because he didn't have on a seat belt. The guy gets out of the car with both hands in full view. The cop ask for his license and the guy clearly reached in his pocket for his wallet and realizes that its not in his pocket so he goes to get it in the car. The police officer runs up on him as he goes back in his car and tells him to get out of the car (when he's already out of the car) and starts shooting before the guy knew what was happening. The officer should have never rushed up on him and should have stayed behind his car if he felt in danger. He shoots the guy 2 times as he's raising his hands then shoots him again while his hands is totally raised in the air. How this guy didn't die is beyond me, which only shows how awful a shot the cop was as well.

Let's change the picture and put a pretty woman behind the wheel. Would you then feel it was justified for him to shoot her several times? You can't give someone an order then shoot them for following your order. That is insane.

A little more info on this police officer. He was being treated for post-traumatic stress disorder from an incident that happened in 2012, and was also taking anti-depressants. The cop also was caught for shoplifting a few months prior to this shooting but was still on the force. Crazy.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Need some game of thrones style justice on this fukker

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

HORRIBLE...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

That cop will be charged with murder for sure or attempted murder if the guy didn't die.. Cop should not have shot him bottom line... Cop was an idiot with this incident and completely over reacted...

Many other incidents cops are justified with shootings but this was not one of them..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    until we pay more for cops we will always get the idiots
    This is the truth. Police officers, just like teachers are severely underpaid, so we get what we pay for. All the guys I know that joined the police force were the ones that couldn't get a decent job elsewhere. Most of these folks don't grow up wanting to be a police officer. The ones that grew up wanting to be a cop were the dysfunctional ones that had small men complex or jealous of the jocks. I know there are a lot of decent, great cops but it's the bad ones that mess it up for everyone else.

The reason we don't hear about all the white folks getting killed by cops is because it does not sell.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That cop will be charged with murder for sure or attempted murder if the guy didn't die.. Cop should not have shot him bottom line... Cop was an idiot with this incident and completely over reacted...

Many other incidents cops are justified with shootings but this was not one of them..
    The guy ended up dying later with his daughter in the back seat watching. Just very, very sad.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Is there video out of what transpired before he was shot? Because if there isn't it is the chick's word against the cop.... you know how that usually turns out...

Alex Hart
    Update your status
    Alex Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Alex Hart
    Update your status

Alex Hart
    Update your status

Alex Hart
    Update your status

It sickens me that people want to make this into some kind of contest of who gets shot and killed more by cops.

It's NOT a contest people!

RudyRuetigger

im sick of black people saying its white people.

there are racists on both sides

if you lump me in with a white cop that killed a black guy, yes im defending myself.

me defending myself does not lump me in with the white cop though

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Cops in the northeast make a lot of money

most pulling in 6 figures after overtime after 5 years on force

Some exceptions

Alex Hart
    Update your status

Here is a quick 7min video showing some serious beat downs by cops. One guy is trying to get out of his car after a crash and the cop shoots and kills him. This video is disturbing.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hart View Post
    It sickens me that people want to make this into some kind of contest of who gets shot and killed more by cops.

Looking at the videos you posted makes me sick to my stomach. I understand cops are under a lot of stress but this is bullshit when they are shooting first, then asking questions later, especially when they are shooting multiple times. These fukkers are guns blazing and shooting 10, 12, 16 times. It's surprising they don't hurt other people in the process. It should not matter the race of the cop or the victim. This shit has to stop.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I did not know black people even lived in Minnesota.

Crazy

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

White people always wanna be the victim

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hart View Post

In those cases you posted, what was the outcome with the police officers involved?

Fired? Trial? Jailed?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    should have happened years ago , but the infestation of thugs as spread so bad it will talk forever to wax there ass off , should never have let these sobs breed and reproduce
    WTF is wrong with you?

First 123456 ... Last