Betpoints: 1717

Mon I feel up for another round

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Mon I feel up for another round
    Yep me too. Like I said won't lose money on this streak, it needs to be played until dead.

Streaks are good, it happens in all sports. The kicker is to catch on them quick, at least 5 deep and ride it until loses. Key it to make money on the streak before loses.

Take for instance the wash St 1H losing streak. I caught on loss 12( way too fukkin late). I played 13,14,15 1h loses all winners. I will play tomorrow. If it loses I am up. So what I am saying to don't be pissed jumping on of end of a streak, bc you might be!

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Yep me too. Like I said won't lose money on this streak, it needs to be played until dead.

Streaks are good, it happens in all sports. The kicker is to catch on them quick, at least 5 deep and ride it until loses. Key it to make money on the streak before loses.

Take for instance the wash St 1H losing streak. I caught on loss 12( way too fukkin late). I played 13,14,15 1h loses all winners. I will play tomorrow. If it loses I am up. So what I am saying to don't be pissed jumping on of end of a streak, bc you might be!
    at most 5 deep? Why would it be quick if it was at least 5 deep haha?

agree with everything else.. Rado has been playing real well too.. I like the looks of this one tomorrow

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Well this was easy again.. Rado 1h -5.5

First 12