JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Any religion that commands you to kill those that are of other faith needs to be dealt with equal force before it gets out of hand..

It's just like Hitler and the Nazi's regime as they threatened the world.. Hitler wanted a perfect race of people to rule the world and look what happened there.. The Muslim extremists are no different IMO..

Both are ruthless and devoid of any kind of human compassion outside their own beliefs unfortunately.... That's dangerous thinking....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-14-15 at 11:27 AM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Well our Western countries shouldn't have created and armed those extremist fukks in the first place. Now they are out of control. Everything was fine when they sold weapons and what not and now it's backfiring - the victims are the civilians.

But still whatever those ISIS fukks do, it's not even a fraction of what the Western world has done for decades in the Middle East.

As you sow, so you shall reap.
    Saddam Hussein and Mohammar Quaddafi were right.
    Bashar al-Assad is right. Vladimir Putin is right.
    And they protected Christians very well.

The problem is Western leadership. They are responsible.
    ISIS is nothing but a group of wacko mercenaries.
    They wouldn't have existed but for the policies of
    America, Britain, Israel, Saudis, NATO.
    When will people wake up ? Trump and Paul are the only ones
    who have talked about this. They are not bought off.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Snowball 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

The world is a stage and anything of any significance that happens is usually planned and coordinated. Think critically and you too will be able to see.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave smittyallsports 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rod Tidwell
    Rod Tidwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Doesn't all Europe speak German? Oh ya, America took care of that for you. Your welcome
    You need to read a book. The Russians had a lot more to do with defeating the Germans than we Americans did. It amazes me how many Americans think we "won" WWII. Our military played a major role, our manufacturing played a bigger role. The Russians deserve the credit. Read about the battle of Stalingrad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Tidwell View Post
    You need to read a book. The Russians had a lot more to do with defeating the Germans than we Americans did. It amazes me how many Americans think we "won" WWII. Our military played a major role, our manufacturing played a bigger role. The Russians deserve the credit. Read about the battle of Stalingrad.

America always wants to take all the credit.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post

America always wants to take all the credit.
    True,but yet the British get zero.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

25k refugees to Canada by the end of the year. Just great...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    You didn't vote in Trudeau did you,heard he was the main reason for the influx.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

many think USA would be utopia if only citizens were allowed in

Not even foreigners on vacation would be permitted

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    That sucks..

We have Mexicans pouring in on the west coast of America and it's changing our American way of life.. Half the people speak Spanish now as it seems, the Mexican business owners advertise signs in Spanish here in America, half the radio stations are in Spanish, TV shows too, big businesses have you press 1 for English 2 for Spanish when you call in, Courts, freeways, public transport and schools are flooded now.. They pollute and dirty beaches and parks with trash with no regard.. It was never like this before..

Being Bilingual is almost more important then a legit college education when applying for a legal job these days..

As a American to the core it's all unsettling to me!!! CLOSE THE BOARDERS!! Let the poor people pick up arms and fight for their own Countries to preserve their own way of life just like our founding fathers did for our Countries..

I don't see any illegal Mexican immigrants or Middle Eastern refugees in this picture below..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-14-15 at 02:09 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

Just to be clear I don't hate any race or religion. I just think these radicals should be attacked without mercy.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Just to be clear I don't hate any race or religion. I just think these radicals should be attacked without mercy.
    isis/isil are the cia/mossad creation, just like al-qaeda. who do you think is arming these goons? where do you think they're getting their shiny new toyota trucks and suvs? don't be dumb.

why do you think the us is against putin bombing the shit out of isis/isil? us wants to get rid of assad and it's gonna happen.

but russia is cokk blocking so we'll see what happens in the near future.

Rod Tidwell

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    isis/isil are the cia/mossad creation, just like al-qaeda. who do you think is arming these goons? where do you think they're getting their shiny new toyota trucks and suvs? don't be dumb.

why do you think the us is against putin bombing the shit out of isis/isil? us wants to get rid of assad and it's gonna happen.

but russia is cokk blocking so we'll see what happens in the near future.
    You got all that from your tinfoil hat?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

You got all that from your tinfoil hat?
    i highly doubt an obtuse individual like yourself can read, comprehend, and dissect info but you can start with this...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08...leader-mossad/

and this...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...resident-assad

now run along idiot. i don't have time to educate all the dumb fukks like you. i've already accepted the fact mentally indolent fat fukks like you are rampant and can never be changed...

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

i highly doubt an obtuse individual like yourself can read, comprehend, and dissect info but you can start with this...

and this...

now run along idiot. i don't have time to educate all the dumb fukks like you. i've already accepted the fact mentally indolent fat fukks like you are rampant and can never be changed...
    Veterans Today

Your brain is severely diseased, pal. Loosen up that tinfoil around your dome and get some air.

Rod Tidwell

and this...

I just took a look at those websites, that shit is scary. It's scary that there are people that believe that crap...

As for this quote "dumb fukks like you. i've already accepted the fact mentally indolent fat fukks like you".

I scored in the low 140's on an wisc-r IQ test when I was in the 3rd grade, so I'm think I'm out of the dumb fukk category. However, according to my wife, I am a fat fukk. 50%, not bad...

Isn't Alex Jones on soon?

Snowball

I just took a look at those websites, that shit is scary. It's scary that there are people that believe that crap...

As for this quote "dumb fukks like you. i've already accepted the fact mentally indolent fat fukks like you".

I scored in the low 140's on an wisc-r IQ test when I was in the 3rd grade, so I'm think I'm out of the dumb fukk category. However, according to my wife, I am a fat fukk. 50%, not bad...

Isn't Alex Jones on soon?
    it doesn't matter how smart you are
    it matters how knowlegeable you are in these matters.
    you can be rich and intelligent but if you get your world news
    from the American mainstream media, Garbage In - Garbage Out happens.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Being Bilingual is almost more important then a legit college education when applying for a legal job these days..
    Uhh, no it isn't. Unless you're applying for a receptionist/mailroom position at a firm or courthouse they will not even consider you for a position without a degree

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

What I will never understand though is that these terrorists weirdly all have their passports or ID's with them when doing all that shit.

I mean that's unexplainable. The terrorists had their ID's at the Charlie Hebdo attack with them and now suicide bombers carried their passports with them in the recent bombings.

Is that some kind of a ISIS tradition or what?

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

The only reason Germany was defeated and WW2 didnt end in a stalemate is that the Germans couldnt handle a war on two fronts the Russians in the east and the US allies in the West, without the both fronts the war could have lasted another decade. Russia didnt destroy the German war machine the USA did that by the bombing of German factories, oil, cities, etc. Not taking anything away from the Russian war machine but it was a joint effort.

later

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Uhh, no it isn't. Unless you're applying for a receptionist/mailroom position at a firm or courthouse they will not even consider you for a position without a degree
    I said almost... I agree that a college degree still trumps..

In bordering States though like California and Texas it really helps to be bi-lingual in Spanish and English when applying for mid level jobs, city jobs, police and EMT jobs, etc....

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Trump agrees.

First 123