DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Im sure his ego will stop that from happening though.
    are you sure it will? Don't underestimate his ability. People don't become billionaires for no reason I think you'd agree.

We will see.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

He needs to play to his strengths, not try to pretend to be a middle class citzen imho. I have that covered for him already, he just needs to get in there and fix things like a true leader does.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Andy then what could a guy like Trump do to earn your respect? Tone it down, speak more intelligently, hit topics that you hold important personally?
    I can respect people that I don't like. He's obviously a successful person but his way of bragging about it constantly is off-putting. He's not the richest guy on the planet but you'd think so if you only listened to him.

I'm not even opposed to stopping illegal immigration, the way he went about starting the conversation is the same thing he criticized Romney for.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    I can respect people that I don't like. He's obviously a successful person but his way of bragging about it constantly is off-putting. He's not the richest guy on the planet but you'd think so if you only listened to him.

I'm not even opposed to stopping illegal immigration, the way he went about starting the conversation is the same thing he criticized Romney for.
    no such thing as a perfect candidate.

First ... 3456