TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): SAN ANTONIO/LA CLIPPERS vs. GOLDEN STATE

As I have said, the Clippers-Spurs winner is your NBA champ. Golden State just doesn't have the appeal that the Spurs or Lakers have. Spurs and their dynasty, and LA Clippers with their stars and market. This will be a close series, but the outcome will not be in doubt.

San Antonio didn't follow the script. That's why they got axed.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    The delusion is soooo strong, my God. So now you idiots with your script theories are gonna say even when you were wrong that oh, well I was right, but NBA got mad and flipped the switch. This is approaching the level of mental illness/schizophrenia.

Hey bud, why did the fkn ORLANDO MAGIC face off against the Lakers in '09 Finals instead of the Lebron vs Kobe narrative that everybody wanted and would have made several million more for the NBA? Did David Stern try to high five Lebron and LBJ left him hangin? Jesus Christ.
    it's amazing people claim the NBA is rigged for ratings when LeBron and Kobe never once faced off in an NBA Finals. Everyone said the NBA wanted that.

Oh, and every year when the lottery rolls around and the Knicks are in it, people say the NBA will rig it for the Knicks.

The truth is, the Knicks have been hurt by the lottery overall.

http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/tea...ottery-History

The teams that have been helped the most are Cleveland, San Antonio, and Orlando.

Remember the league blocking the Chris Paul to the Lakers trade? That sent the Lakers into a tailspin.

First 12