LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Where Will Thibodeau End up Coaching Next Season?

He will be fired by Bulls any day now. My guess is the Pelicans and they will be a VERY dangerous team.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Pelicans seem like the logical place. Would love to have him in LA, to bad Lakers for whatever reason like Scott.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    He will be fired by Bulls any day now. My guess is the Pelicans and they will be a VERY dangerous team.
    He won't be fired.

He will be traded.

Orlando Magic.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I would choose Pels over Lakers if both jobs were available. New Orleans could win NOW, whereas Lakers would take quite a while.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LT I like your thinking and they have all the talent to succeed

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

NOLA will likely be the place. Orlando would likely be the only other legitimate possibility, but they don't really have a star like AD. However, after watching how he basically helped blow the Bulls title hopes this season, I don't think he should get hired anywhere.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    NOLA will likely be the place. Orlando would likely be the only other legitimate possibility, but they don't really have a star like AD. However, after watching how he basically helped blow the Bulls title hopes this season, I don't think he should get hired anywhere.
    Thank you. Funny how people used to say he made doc rivers. Rivers gave him a profile. He is the Rex Ryan of the nba. His teams have no clue on offense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TehSharp

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you need the players to win at any level
    coaching secondary

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Thank you. Funny how people used to say he made doc rivers. Rivers gave him a profile. He is the Rex Ryan of the nba. His teams have no clue on offense.
    This is true. Ever see the Bulls come out of a timeout and execute an offensive set? Perhaps Tibs is in the mold of Norv Turner and Ray Rhodes, good coordinators but horse shit head coaches. I know the guy can coach defense, but he knows little about offense and refused to hire an offensive assistant. That and he still hasn't figured out that he doesn't need to run players into the ground for meaningless regular season games. Wish him well in New Orleans and hopefully the Bulls get something in return for him.