MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    My argument was that there is no shown correlation of a balls inflation level to fumbles; it is all speculation. That is why I brought up Green bay. Because if we make an hypothesis that the balls inflation level is related to the number of fumbles, Green bay would be on the opposite side of the Patriots. That is why I think it is more happenstance than actual proof of their advantage from lower psi levels in the balls.
    Its not even confirmed that Green Bays footballs were way overinflated....Rodgers just said that he likes them on the higher side

The only confirmed situation is that New England has used deflated footballs and the chart pretty much has one huge outlier...just so happens to be New England with such a lower amount of fumbles than the rest of the league...Guess we will find out in the coming years if the pats keep up the crazy non-fumbling rate..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

The New England Patriots were docked a pair of future first-round picks and fined $1 million for their involvement in the deflated footballs incident, but if some particularly hardcore Patriots fans have their way, New England won’t have to pay a single penny of that fine.

Seen on crowdfunding site “Go Fund Me,” a Patriots fan has created a fund to try to raise the $1 million needed to pay the NFL.

The description of the fund reads as follows:

“We obviously know we won’t reach One Million Dollars, however we do believe the fine is [expletive] and want to help anyway we can. So whatever is donated will be donated to the New England Patriots in help with the fine!

“As we venture with this, we will do frequent updates to show progression of this! If enough is made to make the travel, we will fly down there (on our own expenses) and deliver a check in person!”

So far, by the time of publishing this story, this fund has four backers and a total of $40 raised.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...patriots-fine/

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The New England Patriots were docked a pair of future first-round picks and fined $1 million for their involvement in the deflated footballs incident, but if some particularly hardcore Patriots fans have their way, New England won’t have to pay a single penny of that fine.

Seen on crowdfunding site “Go Fund Me,” a Patriots fan has created a fund to try to raise the $1 million needed to pay the NFL.

The description of the fund reads as follows:

“We obviously know we won’t reach One Million Dollars, however we do believe the fine is [expletive] and want to help anyway we can. So whatever is donated will be donated to the New England Patriots in help with the fine!

“As we venture with this, we will do frequent updates to show progression of this! If enough is made to make the travel, we will fly down there (on our own expenses) and deliver a check in person!”

So far, by the time of publishing this story, this fund has four backers and a total of $40 raised.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...patriots-fine/
    What a stupid fan,the Patriots can pay theyre own fines.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i didn't read this whole thread but are there really people believing Tommy had nothing to do with this lol.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

NFL should let teams use any PSI from 10 to 16, just as long as we can know. It would be interesting to see how different PSI can affect different aspects of the game. I'd think they'd want a kicking ball to be over-inflated, a running play under-inflated, etc. Heck, those Patriots balls had PSI all over the place from 10.5 to 12.5, I wonder if they tried to swap the balls around depending on the play they were running. If would be perfect if somehow they would have an on-screen reading of the current game ball PSI throughout the game.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

MoneyLineDawg gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

will2survive gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive, packerd_00, eidolon, and GunShard

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Brady makes almost $1M per game, so with him suspended the Pats are saving almost $3M

Plus tom gets a long Summer

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

The Raiders were true to the vest bad guys, and always flaunted it. The Patriots are just devious and conniving.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That's the difference...people can accept bad guys down to their core...Its the Belichick types that people universally hate...Guys who claim ignorance and try to keep a pretty all business image, meanwhile behind the scenes they are the ones with zero integrity

No one likes a liar or a sneak

Glad to see them convicted twice of many more I'm sure...Wish everyone got to see what really went on with the whole spygate thing...Destroying the tapes was a travesty

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

What did tom do?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Patriots had to replace their SB ring..

Attachment 81083
    Points Awarded:

tony_come gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eidolon gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Made my day!!

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Good to see the NFL get off their knees and actually do something. Thank god I dont listen to sports radio anymore, this is all they will talk about all fuking summer.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

LOLz Pats don't care about the punishment they won the Superbowl so it was worth it.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Brady could best dallas with a torn acl

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

damn looks like a lot of people who lost their life savings on the seahawks in here.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

they got off easy imo. it's not like this is their first offense. they're gonna keep on cheating.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

billidick's motto...

CarloTwoGuns
    CarloTwoGuns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Haters gonna hate .. Ainters gonna aint! .. They hate us .. Cause they ANUS!

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

cheating scum should be the whole season.....

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Cheating penetrates should be more

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Rekt.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by NoRespect View Post
    There's no evidence of Brady's wrongdoing

I'm not talking about old quarterbacks saying what Brady should have known or the Wells Report's many "probablys" by connecting dots. I'm talking about evidence that Brady had any say in deflating footballs. Evidence. Not conjecture. Facts.

Here's the entire Wells Report. Read it through. Find the evidence (not Ted Wells' opinion, but evidence) that Brady was explicitly involved in Jastremski and McNally probably conspiring to deflate footballs. Hit me up on Twitter @YahooSchwab with that evidence if you want. I asked for it last week. Still haven't had anyone find any.
    If you want to roll your eyes and say that Brady kept his hands clean like a football Tony Soprano, fine. If you want to judge him based on connecting a million dots, that's your right. But if the NFL is going to take four games from Brady without pay (about $2 million) and permanently damage the reputation of one of the greatest players in NFL history, I want more than someone saying "Well he had to have known!" I would like to see some evidence. Facts. Not conjecture or an opinion. Evidence. There simply is none.

And there was also no excuse for the NFL screwing up this punishment so badly, either.
    I agree.

This was a fukkn STING perpetrated by the shield. They were warned 1 Day before The Colt game - 1 DAY.

You boy's want to blabber about fairness and integrity - imho there was none on the Goodell side 1 DAY before the Colt game.

To start, the idiot Ref couldn't remember which gauge he used - he was the ref - has he been suspended??

The above Ref checked the balls at 1/2 Time and found most of the Pat's balls within the Ideal Gas Law.

Due to the fukkin commercials from sponsors that drive the NFL the above Ref only had time to check 4 Colt balls - 3 - fukkn 3 were UNDER as were the Pat's.................what if he had time to check all of them......aaaaahhhh but he didn't. What outcome would we have had??

This was a scam imho by the NFukknL.

Do I think Brady had anything to do with it...............how would I know, like all the previous posters in this thread - I wasn't there.

As for Brady not commenting - In the real world I'm sure his lawyer said "keep your mouth shut"...............but the media frenzie jackels wanted guilt. Especially that loser at ESPN who started the feeding. I hope the prick has diarrhea for a year.

I feel better now..........for now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dredmahawkus

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Never got bagged for telling lag arête Blount to take a hissy fit at steelers practice though!!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    What did tom do?
    Toniest fill my balls

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pats smoked them when the regular balls entered the game in 2nd half
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Lol nice to see the patriots get screwed a bit here

Smug prikks

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

This appeal is going to be fun. Brady is gonna stick it to Goodell. Won't be surprised when his suspension is reduced & Pats lobby and win to get their 1st round pick back. Fine may also be cut, but Kraft is loaded. He would pay it just to get the draft pick back.

This whole thing remains idiotic, so the appeal should follow suit by being stupid and winning.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

All I know is that I'm slamming the pats ml and spread when he comes back vs the colts who snitched on him.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    This appeal is going to be fun. Brady is gonna stick it to Goodell. Won't be surprised when his suspension is reduced & Pats lobby and win to get their 1st round pick back. Fine may also be cut, but Kraft is loaded. He would pay it just to get the draft pick back.

This whole thing remains idiotic, so the appeal should follow suit by being stupid and winning.
    They aren't getting f@ck all back.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pats smoked them when the regular balls entered the game in 2nd half
    Super Bowl didnt have them either. And the previous Super Bowls the rule did not exist, so to those saying the legacy is tarnished.... No.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

well if they didn't cheat, they probably wouldn't have made it to the super bowl. now where is that stat of home and away fumbles for the patriots...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Super Bowl didnt have them either. And the previous Super Bowls the rule did not exist, so to those saying the legacy is tarnished.... No.
    So, why all the hooliganism if they didn't need it to win? Why do all that grade school stuff?

First 123456 Last