1. #36
    upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-11
    Posts: 2,838
    Betpoints: 258

    Hornets UNDER 45.5 for a million
    Heat OVER 43.5 for a hundred million

  2. #37
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Anthony Davis, tyreke Evans, and Eric Gordon should easily win 42 games. Over 41.5 looks too easy.

  3. #38
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,906
    Betpoints: 2560

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    You guys are missing the easiest one on the board. Jazz ov 25.5. Now that Tyrone "can't coach" Corbin is out this Snyder guy is very progressive Jazz picked up and is gonna breathe new life into a young talented roster.
    In the bloodbath West? Gl with that...

    They could get 30-35 wins in the East. I'd imagine they'll be around 25 in the West, too clase to call.

  4. #39
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,906
    Betpoints: 2560

    Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Hornets UNDER 45.5 for a million
    Heat OVER 43.5 for a hundred million
    Don't know if serious or not but Heat over looks great.

  5. #40
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,993
    Betpoints: 367

    I think Rockets at 49.5 is too high in the West. Like over on Pelicans at 41.5.

  6. #41
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 17,157
    Betpoints: 192

    What about cavs and raptors under?

    I can get 59.5

  7. #42
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 13,047
    Betpoints: 977

    Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    What about cavs and raptors under?

    I can get 59.5

    raps are gonna finish at worst 3rd in the east.

  8. #43
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,236
    Betpoints: 4822

    grizzlies at 48.5 seems low. when healthy this is a 50 win team easy, and they essentially dropped mike miller for vince carter, an easy upgrade. if mike conley and mark gasol can stay healthy, they will win 50+ games. last year's team was riddled with injuries to all of the key guys and they adjusted to a new boob of a coach who finally realized he needed to let them keep playing how they wanted to play (grit n grind), and they still won 50. yeah i'm a homer, but the 48.5 doesn't make sense.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  9. #44
    The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 5,049
    Betpoints: 1845

    Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    grizzlies at 48.5 seems low. when healthy this is a 50 win team easy, and they essentially dropped mike miller for vince carter, an easy upgrade. if mike conley and mark gasol can stay healthy, they will win 50+ games. last year's team was riddled with injuries to all of the key guys and they adjusted to a new boob of a coach who finally realized he needed to let them keep playing how they wanted to play (grit n grind), and they still won 50. yeah i'm a homer, but the 48.5 doesn't make sense.
    Bingo. If Marc Gasol doesn't miss any time, this squad is probably a No. 4 seed out West.

  10. #45
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,906
    Betpoints: 2560

    Working on a few parlays at 5D...

    I like in order

    Heat over 43.5
    Nets over 41.5
    Lakers over 32.5
    Blazers under 49
    Clippers over 55
    Kings over 30
    Raptors under 48.5
    Knicks over 40.5
    Mavs over 49.5
    Suns under 44
    Nuggets under 41.5

    Probably doing something with the top 6, top 8, then all 11... All for fun ofc.

  11. #46
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Looking at Bulls and Wizards under and Pelicans over.

  12. #47
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,455
    Betpoints: 1713

    It's hard to bet these. One injury can change the entire course of things. You're basically assuming no one gets injured when you bet a win total. Best to go small on these.

  13. #48
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It's hard to bet these. One injury can change the entire course of things. You're basically assuming no one gets injured when you bet a win total. Best to go small on these.
    The unders on Bulls and Wizards are based on injury history. DRose and Nene stay hurt. If Unibrow gets hurt I'm screwed, but that guy is a top 5 player, so Pelicans win 43 with their eyes closed with AD, Gordon, and Evans.

  14. #49
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,906
    Betpoints: 2560

    Eric Gordon is a huge if lol. If he plays 60 games in a year it's pretty much a miracle.

    Goat I agree. I just bet these for fun. No reason to go big.

  15. #50
    JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-13
    Posts: 635

    Minny OVER and Bulls UNDER are by far the best bets this year. Though, betting season over/unders is not a wise thing to do regardless.

  16. #51
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Looking at Bulls and Wizards under and Pelicans over.
    Was sweating wizards now I'm sweating pelicans. Bulls will cash because DRose is out again

  17. #52
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    The lines were pretty accurate. Knicks under was probably the easiest prop bet in sports history. Never had a chance to go over.

  18. #53
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,047
    Betpoints: 453

    yeh they always are

    I made bad play with Nets

    I bet a good way to bet is play 5 of these and enver bet NBA all year and its like having lots of action nightly

  19. #54
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,906
    Betpoints: 2560

    2-6 so far for me. lol.

    Will probably end up 4-7 with the 3 still pending. Won't waste my money on those next year. Total crapshoot due to the whole injury thing. It seems obvious but you need to go through it once for it to really strike you I guess.

  20. #55
    MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 13,258
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    76ers OVER easy money
    Really hard to not win 16 games...even the awful sixers got there with ease

    1-0

  21. #56
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    2-6 so far for me. lol.

    Will probably end up 4-7 with the 3 still pending. Won't waste my money on those next year. Total crapshoot due to the whole injury thing. It seems obvious but you need to go through it once for it to really strike you I guess.
    They seem easy, but I do them every year in MLB, NBA, NCAAF and NFL. I do no more than 3 teams. I've been doing them at least 10 years. I consider myself a better future bettor than game bettor. I rarely take over in NFL because injuries will wreck anybody's season and MLB is easy as long as the team you take doesn't win or lose 10 games in a row, which is really hard to do.

  22. #57
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,906
    Betpoints: 2560

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    They seem easy, but I do them every year in MLB, NBA, NCAAF and NFL. I do no more than 3 teams. I've been doing them at least 10 years. I consider myself a better future bettor than game bettor. I rarely take over in NFL because injuries will wreck anybody's season and MLB is easy as long as the team you take doesn't win or lose 10 games in a row, which is really hard to do.
    I've had really tough ones with futures in NBA this year. Bulls blowing a 7 game lead to the Cavs, Grizzlies and Rockets blowing huge leads in the Southwest...

    These win total things are tough. I just bet them for fun this year. Maybe I should've bet the Cavs under instead of taking the Bulls to win the Central but it's easy to say now.

    Last year I bet a very easy one, at the All Star break OKC and LAC were still -500 to win their respective divisions despite having a 6 game and 5 game lead. I really didn't understand that. I parlayed them and threw 6 grand on it and never really broke a sweat. I would've put both at -5000. lol.

  23. #58
    UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-29-08
    Posts: 9,283
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I've had really tough ones with futures in NBA this year. Bulls blowing a 7 game lead to the Cavs, Grizzlies and Rockets blowing huge leads in the Southwest...

    These win total things are tough. I just bet them for fun this year. Maybe I should've bet the Cavs under instead of taking the Bulls to win the Central but it's easy to say now.

    Last year I bet a very easy one, at the All Star break OKC and LAC were still -500 to win their respective divisions despite having a 6 game and 5 game lead. I really didn't understand that. I parlayed them and threw 6 grand on it and never really broke a sweat. I would've put both at -5000. lol.
    Nice bet.

  24. #59
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Here is a early early look at some of the numbers.

    Westgate SuperBook NBA Win Totals
    Predicted NBA win totals for the 2014-15 NBA season, posted by the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas on Tuesday.

    Team Win Total
    Cavaliers 58.5 u
    Thunder 57.5 u
    Spurs 56.5 u
    Bulls 55.5 u
    Clippers 55.5
    Warriors 50.5 o
    Mavericks 49.5
    Raptors 49.5
    Rockets 49.5 o
    Wizards 49.5 u
    Grizzlies 48.5 o
    Trail Blazers 48.5 o
    Hornets 45.5 u
    Heat 43.5 u
    Suns 42.5 u
    Nets 41.5 u
    Pelicans 41.5 o
    Hawks 40.5 o
    Knicks 40.5 u
    Nuggets 40.5 u
    Pistons 36.5 u
    Pacers 32.5 o
    Lakers 31.5 u
    Kings 30.5 u
    Magic 28.5 u
    Celtics 26.5 o
    Jazz 25.5 o
    Timberwolves 25.5 u
    Bucks 24.5 o
    76ers 15.5 o
    Only the Clippers, Mavericks, and Raptors are in limbo. Amazing how well the books can predict a season.

  25. #60
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,906
    Betpoints: 2560

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Only the Clippers, Mavericks, and Raptors are in limbo. Amazing how well the books can predict a season.
    Wouldn't that mean that they predicted it wrong though? Them predicting it well would mean all teams finish around the win total to me

    I have all 3 of those teams not that it matters I only did parlays. They're all long dead.

  26. #61
    ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 5,395
    Betpoints: 8380

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Here is a early early look at some of the numbers.

    Westgate SuperBook NBA Win Totals
    Predicted NBA win totals for the 2014-15 NBA season, posted by the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas on Tuesday.

    Team Win Total
    Cavaliers 58.5
    Thunder 57.5
    Spurs 56.5
    Bulls 55.5
    Clippers 55.5
    Warriors 50.5
    Mavericks 49.5
    Raptors 49.5
    Rockets 49.5
    Wizards 49.5
    Grizzlies 48.5
    Trail Blazers 48.5
    Hornets 45.5
    Heat 43.5
    Suns 42.5
    Nets 41.5
    Pelicans 41.5
    Hawks 40.5
    Knicks 40.5
    Nuggets 40.5
    Pistons 36.5
    Pacers 32.5
    Lakers 31.5
    Kings 30.5
    Magic 28.5
    Celtics 26.5
    Jazz 25.5
    Timberwolves 25.5
    Bucks 24.5
    76ers 15.5
    Woah. Way off on the Bucks for the books. Way over the total without Jabari Parker.

  27. #62
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,346
    Betpoints: 3252

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Woah. Way off on the Bucks for the books. Way over the total without Jabari Parker.
    close on the hawks and jazz as well

  28. #63
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Wouldn't that mean that they predicted it wrong though? Them predicting it well would mean all teams finish around the win total to me

    I have all 3 of those teams not that it matters I only did parlays. They're all long dead.
    Many of the totals are really close(5-6 games off). Only a hand full of teams strayed away from the number(more than 10 games). GS, ATL, Knicks, Bucks, Thunder was the number before KD went down, Hornets and Jazz. When I say in limbo, I mean the number can still go over or under on the Mavs, Clips, and Raptors.

  29. #64
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,906
    Betpoints: 2560

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Many of the totals are really close(5-6 games off). Only a hand full of teams strayed away from the number(more than 10 games). GS, ATL, Knicks, Bucks, Thunder was the number before KD went down, Hornets and Jazz. When I say in limbo, I mean the number can still go over or under on the Mavs, Clips, and Raptors.
    yeah I understood what you meant by "in limbo", just didn't realise the second part of your sentence had nothing to do with the first.

  30. #65
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    You guys are missing the easiest one on the board. Jazz ov 25.5. Now that Tyrone "can't coach" Corbin is out this Snyder guy is very progressive Jazz picked up and is gonna breathe new life into a young talented roster.
    Went way over.

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Also Bulls under 55.5 worth a look as well.
    2-0

First 12
Top