jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    If your going to say according to who, then I can say the same thing about what you said in your response... People, players, media have all had there eye on this kid since he was 15 saying he could be the next Lebron. And regardless of who was potentially going to be drafted #1, my point doesn't consider what draft slot the player was taken in the draft... I'm just saying that Wiggins has been the most highly touted prospect to enter the NBA since Lebron based on what many have said. Also everyone you mentioned in that list has certainly created a name for themselves, but none of them had gotten the attention Wiggins had prior to entering the NBA.
    so highly touted that the cavs would have taken embiid if not for injury
    wiggins was their second choice

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Love this post, and agree with all of it. The problem is this... LeBron will be out of his prime by the time Wiggins is entering his. Wiggins is only 19, and while I have posted on this forum recently that I think Wiggins is a future HOFer, he isn't gonna be a superstar for 3-5 years. LeBron will be 34/35 by the time Wiggins reaches his potential (if he reaches his potential, there is always an if no matter who we are talking about). On the surface, I can see why one would not want to trade Wiggins for Love, but for the current state of my team (The Cavs), I want the best chance to win a title... and the best chance for the Cavs to EVER win a title is to get Kevin Love on this team as soon as possible. Give me Love now, and the Cavs win 3-4 titles in the next 5 years... then we get to suck while Wiggins is tearing up the league for someone else, but give me the best chance at those titles now, I can suffer later. Better chance Cavs win a title with Love now, than with Wiggins now, I think that is agreed upon... and Im willing to live with whatever happens afterwards
    it really boggles my mind how people can be against this trade
    cleveland hasnt won a title in how many years?????
    lebron+love+irving elevates them to a true title contender for the next 5 years or so

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    If your going to say according to who, then I can say the same thing about what you said in your response... People, players, media have all had there eye on this kid since he was 15 saying he could be the next Lebron. And regardless of who was potentially going to be drafted #1, my point doesn't consider what draft slot the player was taken in the draft... I'm just saying that Wiggins has been the most highly touted prospect to enter the NBA since Lebron based on what many have said. Also everyone you mentioned in that list has certainly created a name for themselves, but none of them had gotten the attention Wiggins had prior to entering the NBA.
    Wiggins is not Lebron, Durant or Melo...all 3 were better than Wiggins is now at the same age...he is all athleticism...he cannot play basketball yet....He is rookie year Blake Griffin with a slightly better jump shot

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Love is a white boy not a killer no thank you
    Dirk is white too...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trade is still on supposedly

I think Cleve making a mistake