owl
    owl's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27634

Mr Parlay King Is A Scammer

big nick, did you ask for a refund for the newsletter?

bignick231
    bignick231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

Yes I asked but never got a reply

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is he a Scammer ????

Once again People hating and not backing anything UP.

sososlik
    sososlik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1582

no hes a scammer. first of all he is with moneygang which everyone knows is a piece of shit scammer. my guess is mrparlayking is tang himself. theres totals4u and pocketchange. mrparlayking started with his normal picks and then he had a mlb newsletter which sucked so bad that he stopped sending em.now he has something called guaranteed picks along with his normal picks. he is a scammer. look it up online or twitter or even this forum. I got caught with that piece of shit scammer so i know exactly whats up. i didnt go behind him for a refund or nothing cuz i should have known better and also he doesnt reply to most emails unless u want to pay for something. so no hate. its a scam. take the L and move on.

bignick231

exactly

Yes I have parlay king annual package along with his mlb news letter. He use to put 10 star picks I. Daily when I 1st signed up with him in February and I also purchased the newsletter trying to catch lightning in a bottle anyway his 10 stars use to hit on a decent percentage but his 5 stars lost consistently so after a while he quit putting 10 stars In with the regular picks and created guarantee picks while still sending his clients only the 5 stars and we gotta buy the guarantee picks wtf. And as far as the newsletter it never took off it was loosing from the start I have emailed tweeted ect. About the news letter not for a refund I'm just curious to what happened I get no reply ever he blocked me on Twitter and I still get the 5 stars starting Monday I'll start posting them on here fade or follow I don't care.

bignick231

But unless your ready to spend u won't get an reply from him

Red Zone
    Red Zone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got sucked in and bought his 365 day package. Then when he figured his 365 packages where coming to a halt he then got greedy and wanted a lot more for bigger plays that where not included in his yearly program. I mailed him several times and told him that was a bunch of bull what he was doing. He never replied back and will never sign up with him again!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

whats going on here ?

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

It appears to me his Guaranteed picks hit quite often on Twitter ? I didn't realize he was scamming off of his regular plays You should post this to his twitter account ? Let everyone see it . If indeed this is the case

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

Paypal or CC will reverse your funds

owl
    owl's Avatar SBR PRO

big nick, sososlick and Red Zone have it exactly right as to what he did and that he only answers emails when he thinks it will lead to having money sent to him. Even though when asked when you sign up for his annual deal if it will include ALL plays he lied and said 'yes'. His plan all along was to market for a certain period of time his 'annual deal', send ALL 5* and 10*, show that the 10* hit at a higher rate, then stop sending ALL plays (the 10*) and wanted ridiculous amounts for the 10* plays. He even had the balls to insult people's intelligence by telling them that the 10*'s that he now wanted big amounts for, but which he originally said were included in the 'annual deal', was not an 'upsell'.

bignick231

On his twitter timeline he looks like he is winning all the time bcuz of all the high praise but he ask daily in his emails but whenever he might have a good day he ask all his clients to go on twitter and hype his services up and if enough of us do it he will give out a free gaurentee pick to us. Lol I have never onced did this if u look at his timeline it's the same few people hyping up the site just take some time and look yourself I just asked my *********** for a refund it's in the process as I type this

owl
    owl's Avatar SBR PRO

I wish these twitter-clowns would come into this thread. MrParlayKing ‏@MrParlayKing 6mI know we had a rough two weeks and I'm as mad as you but come December I promise you will have doubled your bankroll. So enjoy it this time you haters. MrParlayKingCris Nguyen ‏@CrisNguyen3 9m@MrParlayKing don't worry about them. They wish they had the clients you have and the money you make. Stay focused we WILL snap out of thisRookie_Rage ‏@dsk0057 20mIs @MrParlayKing gonna bounce back strong? 1. No 2. Yes 3. May be. 4. Definitely. Correct answer is 4#confident

sososlik

Dont waste your time or money on these fools. They are all scammers. pieces of trash.

owl
    owl's Avatar SBR PRO

big nick, any progress on your refund?

owl
    owl's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr. Parlay King Is A Scammer

10* plays were suppose to be in the annual subscription. But that was a lie. Then he wanted hundreds of dollars for each 10* play. He said that if you are making $1,000 a play then he is entitled to several hundreds of dollars if it won. If it lost you are on your own. Now he says you can have the 10* plays for $500 for the rest of 2014. Anyone think there won't be another bait-and-switch?

dugdogg
    Professional Blimp Folder
    dugdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!

bwahahahahaha who does he think he is Steve Stevens?!?!

STOP PAYING THESE PEOPLE FROM TWITTER

bignick231

lol

I got my refund from PayPal last week for my newsletter and annual package dude is a fraud

sososlik

legit scammer!!! Stay far far away! him, tang(totals4u or whatever),pocketchange and anyone at all associated with him or hypes him up. All losers and frauds.

chem
    chem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, I'm sorry to hear that all of you got scammed like me. I too followed him on twitter starting in January and finally signed up for a year membership. Nick and owl, you are correct. He did include his 10* in the package and then later on making it his guaranteed pick. I signed up for his guaranteed picks several times and yes they were profitable. When I asked how much would it be for his guarantee pick for the day he said it was $150 per pick. I asked why so much when I'm a VIP annual member? He said he PAID $1500 for that pick which he turns around and sells to his clients as guaranteed making $150 per client. He has over 3000 followers on twitter and if 100 people bought his guaranteed he would've made a killing selling someone else's pick. Like I said before. They were mostly winners and they did win comfortably without having to sweat out a grinder. So I signed up for a week of guarantees for a discounted $375 a week. Please note that I am not a big gambler with a huge bankroll and I am just trying to make a few bucks. I usually bet $100 a game so with his guarantee picks costing $150 that means I would have to up my bets to make a profit. I started betting $300-$500 a hand now. My bankroll was only $2500 at the time, and now am betting betting more with a small bankroll. Bad money management I know but that seem to be the only way to come ahead with $150 a pick for his guaranteed. So I bought the week for $375. He gave me the first week for $375 which his guaranteed picks won but his annual 5* picks were horrible and lost. So whatever I made off the guaranteed pretty much paid for the 5* losses and paid for the $375 a week. So I broke even. I decided to try it once again his weekly $375 guaranteed. Well he comes up with 5 freaking picks for guaranteed in one day!! Wtf? 5 picks!! Well he loses 4 out of 5!!! So he says the next day that he will limit his guaranteed pick to only 1-2. What happened to him paying $1500 for the pick and selling it to his clients???? My guess is, the guy he bought the picks from found out and stopped selling him picks. Or he is picking his own games and is now selling it as his guaranteed. On top of it all he cut me short of a whole week. Saying a week for guaranteed picks is $375 for 5 days instead of 7. I was getting it for 7 days and now it's only 5 days. I asked him about why he told me his week at first was for 7 days and now he changed it to 5 but he now ignores me. I am done with the loser but it cost me my whole bankroll and more!

chem

Sorry guys for such a long post but I needed to vent.

chem

Another guy who pads his record is Profitbets. He post only winners and doesn't give his record

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

you pay for picks, you deserve what you get, i tip the hat to scammers/hustlers

enough with the coddling already, the sooner we get rid of stupid people the better, survival of the fittest