georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

Whose surprised that the foul wasnt called? it was an obvious clean block, whining james again

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I love Miami and them boys..and god knows I hate them nets...but dun sell em short...they are fully capable of beating the heat in a 7 game series...Wade played in their first meeting back in October/Nov...and they still lost...lol.....every team has that team they just never can figure out....Joe Johnson been stealing money since he left atlanta...he finally earning his pay check....Miami will loose that series if the refs stay out of it...
    No they won't. You are a classic prisoner of the moment in the NBA. Just look at all the threads you create. You don't understand anything about long term basketball or 7 game series' and how everything changes. Remember when Chicago swept Miami in 2010 in the reg season? Pretty sure they did. The playoffs are a difficult animal. Start watching some film from last years playoffs and the year before on miami then watch film in their reg season then get back to me.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I love Miami and them boys..and god knows I hate them nets...but dun sell em short...they are fully capable of beating the heat in a 7 game series...Wade played in their first meeting back in October/Nov...and they still lost...lol.....every team has that team they just never can figure out....Joe Johnson been stealing money since he left atlanta...he finally earning his pay check....Miami will loose that series if the refs stay out of it...
    Dude its same old Joe Johnson...he hasnt changed at all. He might be shooting alittle better this year.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Quote Originally Posted by georgek118 View Post
    Whose surprised that the foul wasnt called? it was an obvious clean block, whining james again
    I actually believe thetr was a foul before on Joe Johnson not Plumlee, but everyone is just looking at the Plumlee block, oh well...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I thought Garnett was ready to play??? Any updates on him???

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No they won't. You are a classic prisoner of the moment in the NBA. Just look at all the threads you create. You don't understand anything about long term basketball or 7 game series' and how everything changes. Remember when Chicago swept Miami in 2010 in the reg season? Pretty sure they did. The playoffs are a difficult animal. Start watching some film from last years playoffs and the year before on miami then watch film in their reg season then get back to me.
    I hope your right

First 12