nosibalasinoypi
    nosibalasinoypi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1100

looking for the best handicapping service

Who has the best paid service for the past 5 years with real picks history that I can check

Im willing to pay and share the plays.

TIA

WolverineFan
    WolverineFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Dude u need get on VegasLineReaders on Twitter. .he free and he has made me so much money last 2 months..like 40-18 and been on 15-3 run now

nosibalasinoypi

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
    Dude u need get on VegasLineReaders on Twitter. .he free and he has made me so much money last 2 months..like 40-18 and been on 15-3 run now
    Thanks man for the info but that could jusf be short term success.im looking for a proven track record and has winning record for the past 5 years

nosibalasinoypi

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
    Also he might go on a cold streak once I ride the train.

Gl

success27
    success27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by nosibalasinoypi View Post
    Who has the best paid service for the past 5 years with real picks history that I can check

TIA
    Vegas Sports Informer (VSI) - NBA

Has won 7 straight seasons. Won over 100+ Units last year.

Check out doc sports and you'll see his info.

You won't need to buy his plays cause I post them on here everyday.

Check it out and let me know if you can't find it

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Ras has a proven track record of winning over the last 5 years. You can find his plays here. I also follow ron from Vegas on the bluebird and he is free. Sportshandicappers dot co free play has been great and I post their plays here when I can.. Their paid plays look to be very good as well. Hope this helps.

nosibalasinoypi

Checking both of these services.

Sportshandicappers just cost too much I would say. Anyone know their record prior to 2013? Just asking because they might have a good 2013.but what years before that?

We all know what happened to IC so just being cautious

RAS has excellent cbb record

nosibalasinoypi

Quote Originally Posted by success27 View Post
    Vegas Sports Informer (VSI) - NBA

Has won 7 straight seasons. Won over 100+ Units last year.

Check out doc sports and you'll see his info.

You won't need to buy his plays cause I post them on here everyday.

Check it out and let me know if you can't find it
    Do you have his play history

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Checking both of these services.

Sportshandicappers just cost too much I would say. Anyone know their record prior to 2013? Just asking because they might have a good 2013.but what years before that?

We all know what happened to IC so just being cautious

RAS has excellent cbb record
    i do not. Good luck

JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bio Sports Picks is really good in NFL and has been monitored/documented on handicapperswatcdog last 2 years. As far as five years of back tracking, good luck. I dont know anyone, plus 95% of services arent monitored because they lose.

nosibalasinoypi

Who are the best of the best in

Nba
    Nfl
    Mlb
    Nhl
    Ncaaf

JF301

Go to handicapperswatchdog com and look at all the cappers. You can select past 7, 30, 90, 365 days, and All Time for each sport. I would go to other monitoring services as well.

jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!

TIA
    You are a moron if you pay a handicapping service. Understand key betting numbers and bet through them. Take Iowa Jan. 28th

Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best paid handicapping service is Oskeim Sports. The cost of his service is very reasonable. If you just wanted to play his top plays, the service cost is usually covered in the first month if not earlier. Every release for the past few years are listed on his website with full transparency. Jeff releases his plays early in the day to allow you to shop lines. If you wanted to follow one handicapper, he would be the one service I would put on the top of my list. He does not allow clients to post plays to forums.
    Last edited by Woody; 01-04-14 at 08:54 PM.

JF301

There are so many services that document on their own website it's pathetic. It's the tout's website, so they can alter any picks and go back as far as they want to with fake picks. Why not be documented by a third party?? I've seen so many services caught red handed doctoring their picks records on their website. That is not transparency what so ever, it's fake transparency. Don't believe anything you see on a tout's website.

Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

JF301- I have been purchasing services for over 10 years and in my experience their are very few services that list their plays beyond a 30 day period of time. Oskeim Sports has them listed for at least the past two years the last time I looked. I would think a service that has mislead the public with false plays would be exposed pretty quickly by their clients. Win or Lose, I would not want to risk my $ on a dishonest handicapper. I can personally confirm as a member of Oskeim Sports that all the plays listed on his website are correct. I would also assume that there are other members of Oskeim Sports that are reading this thread that can confirm my statement. As far as a third party verification, I do know that he does participate with the Oklahoma Sports Monitor. I don't follow any monitor so I don't know if he releases all his plays or just top plays in any or all sports. You are correct, the tout industry if filled it corrupt and misleading marketing services. Oskeim Sports is not one of them. Follow or Fade who you want, no sweat off my back either way.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    You are a moron if you pay a handicapping service. Understand key betting numbers and bet through them. Take Iowa Jan. 28th
    fart.

MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27472

Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
    Don't believe anything you see on a tout's website.
    I disagree with you. Although 95% of sites do exactly what you say, I know of a few good handicappers that I follow that always post the same results as they release. They are not big services with BS marketing hype but they are truthful. I guess you are generalizing since 95% of them do lie.

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiami View Post
    I disagree with you. Although 95% of sites do exactly what you say, I know of a few good handicappers that I follow that always post the same results as they release. They are not big services with BS marketing hype but they are truthful. I guess you are generalizing since 95% of them do lie.
    Correct, the 95% are liars. I'm not saying 100%

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
    Go to handicapperswatchdog com and look at all the cappers. You can select past 7, 30, 90, 365 days, and All Time for each sport. I would go to other monitoring services as well.
    ty.

Kababayan
    Kababayan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Kumusta kababayan,

Procomputergambler.com is very good. Proven track record, was a former poster on this forum, is very inexpensive, and sends picks out before noon EST.

jerrykroc

TIA
    You have the brain of a chimpanzee. Reach down and grab your nutsack and bet your own games.

nosibalasinoypi

Stfu you piece of sht.

nosibalasinoypi

You have the brain of a chimpanzee. Reach down and grab your nutsack and bet your own games.
    Have you read the title of this thread? What do you care if im looking for a paid service? Im not using your money you moronic btch

jerrykroc

Have you read the title of this thread? What do you care if im looking for a paid service? Im not using your money you moronic btch
    U are an idiot and a pssy btch with no nutsack. U get gangraped by cons and shills. And you will come back asking for more. "Is there any one who can win for me? I will pay. Can u hold my dik when I pee sitting down cos im a biytch."

Go shave your legs girl.

And by the way, these useless threads are usually started by shills with access to multiple accounts and then they pimp their own worthless tout services. Go suk a dik.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

LOL. Parents are giving their children unfiltered internet access way too soon. Jerry, you are acting like a child. No grown man should ever be acting like you are. And given that your name is "Jerry", that would infer that you are at least a middle-aged man (possibly older). That is a crying shame for somebody as old as you to be acting the way you are. I would like to say "grow up, kid", but you are likely older than I, which makes your tangents even more pathetic.

U are an idiot and a pssy btch with no nutsack. U get gangraped by cons and shills. And you will come back asking for more. "Is there any one who can win for me? I will pay. Can u hold my dik when I pee sitting down cos im a biytch."

Go shave your legs girl.

And by the way, these useless threads are usually started by shills with access to multiple accounts and then they pimp their own worthless tout services. Go suk a dik.

jerrykroc

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    LOL. Parents are giving their children unfiltered internet access way too soon. Jerry, you are acting like a child. No grown man should ever be acting like you are. And given that your name is "Jerry", that would infer that you are at least a middle-aged man (possibly older). That is a crying shame for somebody as old as you to be acting the way you are. I would like to say "grow up, kid", but you are likely older than I, which makes your tangents even more pathetic.
    Lol. You are right. Isn't being an internet tough guy fun. My given name is Jerome.

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oskiem sports seems to be pretty solid over the years. He has been around for quite some time. However I don't know anyone whom has used him for any length of time. If I remember correct thu their was a post on here a couple of years back with a member whom had a big problem with him and his records ?

Zojo274
    Zojo274's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 835

Go to documented handicappers.com And don't worry you still have your nuts, I like to gamble and win but I run a small business so I do not have time to handicap games. I pay someone to do the research. No different than what I pay my attorney or stock broker for. Good luck

jerrykroc

Quote Originally Posted by Zojo274 View Post
    Go to documented handicappers.com And don't worry you still have your nuts, I like to gamble and win but I run a small business so I do not have time to handicap games. I pay someone to do the research. No different than what I pay my attorney or stock broker for. Good luck
    You pay for sex too? I'm a business owner too. You either got nuts or you got a twat.

nosibalasinoypi

You pay for sex too? I'm a business owner too. You either got nuts or you got a twat.
    Get off this thread.

You're not needed here

jerrykroc

Get off this thread.

You're not needed here

Losers tail, losers fade.

U got no nutsack. After the tout con man hold your dik when u pee does the tout need to shake it a little to make sure you get all of the dribble out...

Im going to go count my colorado buffs money now...

My next move....Iowa over michigan st jan 28th money line play for all of you guys that need someone to pick your games and hold your dik

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

[QUOTE=nosibalasinoypi;20764988]Who has the best paid service for the past 5 years with real picks history that I can check

TIA[/QUOT

who is the best? Good question.

SOCALSCOTT
    SOCALSCOTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Jack jones pretty strait up guy and does pretty well with free picks and he post w-l record daily!!

nosibalasinoypi

[QUOTE=clockwise1965;20782158]

TIA[/QUOT

who is the best? Good question.
    Yup

123 Last