InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

too bad reemer cant afford mlbtv even though he hammers the books for huge plays

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

its back for 2014!

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Have pizza pie code, pm me for possible trades.....looking for '86 donruss Canseco (one with moostash) or also would consider trading for a copy of excitbike for NES. Brazzers access a given.
    I have the said card above,could probably get rid of it for a new SBR Hat.I have 3 and I always end up wearing to work and fukking them up.Rockin one in profile pic in the Bahamas.Wife and I went to Atlantis and gambled,said fukk the swap meet on the streets.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

don't forget to get your free pizza tomorrow

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

You actually think gueys here buy MLB TV Most those they guys would throw their own mothers in front of a speeding train for a free pizza

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    You actually think gueys here buy MLB TV Most those they guys would throw their own mothers in front of a speeding train for a free pizza
    why not with the amount of games your getting per season its a no brainer. Also living in the East coast I love watching the late west coast games.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate how delayed the games are on mlb.tv theirs like a 15 -20 second delay when u watch their games online

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I have paid for it for the last 3 seasons. You MUST have mlbtv if you are betting baseball. But obviously dirtysanchez doesn't have the cash to bet on baseball

First 12