1. #36
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,898
    Betpoints: 274

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Landers is bankrollin for some heavy action FB opening weekend
    From his trucking gig? Does he even have a license?

    Recently you reported bad things in “landers land”. How the guy lost his family and his house, was living in a box.

    Now today, you say he will be hitting the window with “Mayweather stacks”? LOL

  2. #37
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 849

    Sammy with no acknowledgement of wanting Brock inside him?


    Interesting

  3. #38
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post


    Recently you reported bad things in “landers land”. How the guy lost his family and his house, was living in a box (Cab of Truck).
    That is the word on the street

    But that isnt incongruent with saving up for a fat FB bankroll

  4. #39
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 849

    I should post link but diabler was right
    No need in ban

  5. #40
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    As shitty a gambler Brock may be, he is still better than you. At least he has a wife. Yours bolted once she found out you were diddling the grandkids.

    Glad she found happiness with her new black husband.
    You are just begging to get your worthless black arse kicked. You are a worthless piece of caca. You are the very definition of the "N" word. Wear it proudly when you start to swallow your teeth boy. There are special places in hell reserved for you and your darkie friends. NO ONE in my family would ever consider seeing a (N word). Why don't you pay be a visit, you chicken s**t? That tree is still here, waiting for you and your kind.

  6. #41
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 849

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are just begging to get your worthless black arse kicked. You are a worthless piece of caca. You are the very definition of the "N" word. Wear it proudly when you start to swallow your teeth boy. There are special places in hell reserved for you and your darkie friends. NO ONE in my family would ever consider seeing a (N word). Why don't you pay be a visit, you chicken s**t? That tree is still here, waiting for you and your kind.
    Just posy the fades and stfu

  7. #42
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    Why would anyone in the world follow anyone else? I know that you guys are not very good at picking winners, but if you have to depend on someone else for your picks, you are in the WRONG business. Show me ANYONE who has made big money tailing ANYONE else. You can't because that person does not exist. Show me any TOUT has has been successful. You can't because no such tout exists. The vast number of you people are losers because you do not know what you are doing, will not take the time to figure it out, and rather take the easy way out. That is really rather pathetic, but then again, most of you are rather pathetic.

  8. #43
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Just posy the fades and stfu
    I m going to take pleasure in kicking your lying arse all over this site starting in a couple of weeks.

  9. #44
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 849

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I m going to take pleasure in kicking your lying arse all over this site starting in a couple of weeks.
    You can't kick shit you fraud fukk

  10. #45
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8367

    Sammy

    I wouldn't hold your breath on me posting plays.

    And if you're into that sort of thing, trying holding it for Jesus, I hear the payoff is better

  11. #46
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Sammy

    I wouldn't hold your breath on me posting plays.

    And if you're into that sort of thing, trying holding it for Jesus, I hear the payoff is better
    Obviously you will not be posting plays. You do not have a pot to pee in. How does it feel to be knows as the worst wanna-be tout ever to post in here?

  12. #47
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post


    Sammy

    I wouldn't hold your breath on me posting plays.



    You have Sammy's email

    A tip every so often for old times sake

  13. #48
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    You can't kick shit you fraud fukk
    I AM going to kick your worthless ARSE. You are a liar. Everyone caught you last season trying to past post and change picks in the middle of the stream. Do it again this season and you will have a very enjoyable lunch of your own teeth. There are lots of people in here that are out to get you.

  14. #49
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 849

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I AM going to kick your worthless ARSE. You are a liar. Everyone caught you last season trying to past post and change picks in the middle of the stream. Do it again this season and you will have a very enjoyable lunch of your own teeth. There are lots of people in here that are out to get you.
    Clown

  15. #50
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,732
    Betpoints: 9342

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    As shitty a gambler Brock may be, he is still better than you. At least he has a wife. Yours bolted once she found out you were diddling the grandkids.

    Glad she found happiness with her new black husband.
    Some say his BigDaddy's wife grew a pair, but we all know after she shaved her sack that her balls had been there all along.

    He clearly doesn't have the balls, he proved that this last month.

  16. #51
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,988
    Betpoints: 940

    Don’t ever change LoseQH

  17. #52
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8367

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post



    You have Sammy's email

    A tip every so often for old times sake
    https://youtu.be/RIJIXMX2zw8

  18. #53
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    "cant do it Sallie"

  19. #54
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 21002

    Brock... get hot man! We need RubberBand Plays for Football!

First 12
Top