solosier
    solosier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

How to bet single accounts across multiple books faster?

I've tried searching, but I only get botting and multiple account crap.

I have single accounts on 8 different books. Due to payout time and limits, but mostly I just don't trust any to have most of my bankroll.

I am finding that by time I decide a bet and start betting it, by the second or sometimes fifth book, the line has moved. This was only happening every couple days last year, but now it's a couple times daily. I am sure I am getting better at predicting lines, but this has cost me a few bets recently. I am down from monthly winning 57% to 55% and as much as I didn't think I would, it really does change my bottom line.

Is there any helper software to speed it up?

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Doubtful that there's any software

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Line never moves in your favor, bummer.

brettd
    brettd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

If you're doing 57%, you should be able to afford hiring a coder for custom requirements.

HUY
    HUY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3257

Quote Originally Posted by solosier View Post

I have single accounts on 8 different books. Due to payout time and limits, but mostly I just don't trust any to have most of my bankroll.

I am finding that by time I decide a bet and start betting it, by the second or sometimes fifth book, the line has moved. This was only happening every couple days last year, but now it's a couple times daily. I am sure I am getting better at predicting lines, but this has cost me a few bets recently. I am down from monthly winning 57% to 55% and as much as I didn't think I would, it really does change my bottom line.

So you're hitting 55% and can still bet at 8 books?

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

You need more hardware. Add a couple monitors to your set up and it'll be a lot easier.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Hire a staff

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

your saying your betting the same line on 8 different books? Why just bet each game on the best line available and spread out your bets across the 8 books

alibaba
    alibaba's Avatar Become A Pro!

. im will do it

HUY

Quote Originally Posted by solosier View Post

You can hire someone to write it for you but the software will break once the book changes their pages (unless the book offers an API). If your books offer an API maybe I can do it for you, send a private message to negotiate a price.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

8 windows open fit to your screen and then copy and paste (Ctrl+c, ctrl+v for quickness) your bet amount into all, then click place bet on all at once, and then ctrl+c, ctrl+v your password (use same across all sites) and then click click boom them all in like 10 seconds

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Seems like getting to the last screen (or confirm bet screen) of each bet and click - next tab - click - next tab - onward with only 8 books would make getting all bets in easy.

HUY

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    8 windows open fit to your screen and then copy and paste (Ctrl+c, ctrl+v for quickness) your bet amount into all, then click place bet on all at once, and then ctrl+c, ctrl+v your password (use same across all sites) and then click click boom them all in like 10 seconds
    It doesn't sound like a good idead doing things so fast. Something can go wrong and you end up with the wrong bet.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Although rebel betting is an arb services you may be able to modify their software