PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday's NHL Winners

If anyone wants them, PM me.

Farmfag, don't even bother, you ain't getting them.

Also, if anyone posts my picks after I give them to you privately or give them to Cecil127, you will never get picks from me again.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

You're a jerk off. Plain and simple.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ColdBeerHere

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

now he will refresh this thread 1000x and claim 10 posters PM'd him

Again how did Cecil misrepresent your picks? How is that possible when he copied and pasted your picks into the thread and took the lines from the time you posted? I can't wait to hear this

and yet another thread that will get salooned

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

wow, that was easy/didnt take long, did it....

i encourage the newbie to keep track himself but i realize thats asking a lot of the simple minded phukk

so phillyfag, suppose we'll see u tomorrow when you report back with your stats of (guessing) 7-1 on the night....25-2 on the season record, riiiight?

the volleyball has run you off in 3 days.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

post em philly

cecil127

should be interesting to see how many views this thread gets
    after the lack luster performance last night i bet most of the supporters flew the coupe

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild11 View Post
    post em philly
    Can't. There's a certain dikkhead here who's done nothing but lie about me and I'm not going to let him make free money off my work.

You want them, PM me bro.

cecil127

post em philly

noooo, ya gotta ask like this:

"phillyfag/mr mush the volleyball commands you to post your picks!"

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Can't. There's a certain dikkhead here who's done nothing but lie about me and I'm not going to let him make free money off my work.

You want them, PM me bro.
    Philly, what is this 'lie' you speak of?

mnwild11

I say just post the plays so they are documented...my 2 cents in this whole debacle.

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

dont expect an answer on this one. like i said before: straightest shootin mother phukker on the forums at the wheel on this one. aint not one lie been ever told by this killer.

kids got a wicked case of AAD or just a whiney, moody lil bitch who cant take the mirror being shown to his face.
    either way he's gone for now.....well, until the PM's come floating in with his picks!

i encourage everyone to hit me up after he giveas ya the picks. its how we make MON-EEEEY!

Last edited by cecil127; 01-26-13 at 01:23 PM.

cecil127

I say just post the plays so they are documented...my 2 cents in this whole debacle.
    ditto: dont hold yer breath waiting for Mr. Mush to answer ya.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

ON

He lies about my actual record, trying to say I'm like 6-5 with my plays or some other bullshit.

He also accused me of counting my plays from two days ago when I went 4-0 but didn't post my plays because he was being a constant dikk that day.

I never did that. I counted an official record and my unofficial one from the 4-0 day.

My unofficial record is as it stands now is 13-6, counting my 3-2 night last night. Unofficially I am 9-6 which doesn't count the 4-0 day but still counts for me as I made money from that day.

So, my very first plays I went 0-2. Then I went 3-1, 3-1, 4-0 (not official), 3-2. If you don't count the very first plays I went 0-2 (because the NHL was just getting started and no one had a read on it yet) I am 9-4 officially and 13-6 unofficially.

Today is going to be a great day too. Major money to be made tonight, boys.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Or you can simply PM and I'll give you the plays for free and it will be documented for you when the money is deposited into your account.

mnwild11

How about this to gain some leverage...Post your most confident play of the day?

onacloud

ON

He lies about my actual record, trying to say I'm like 6-5 with my plays or some other bullshit.

He also accused me of counting my plays from two days ago when I went 4-0 but didn't post my plays because he was being a constant dikk that day.

I never did that. I counted an official record and my unofficial one from the 4-0 day.

My unofficial record is as it stands now is 13-5, counting my 3-2 night last night. Unofficially I am 9-6 which doesn't count the 4-0 day but still counts for me as I made money from that day.

So, my very first plays I went 0-2. Then I went 3-1, 3-1, 4-0 (not official), 3-2. If you don't count the very first plays I went 0-2 (because the NHL was just getting started and no one had a read on it yet) I am 9-4 officially and 13-4 unofficially.

Today is going to be a great day too. Major money to be made tonight, boys.

No one cares about plays you made that you didn't post.. that'd be like me claiming I won every single game so far on the board in NCAAB... there is no credibility whatsoever I know you understand that

I got confused reading this post because every other sentence you mentioned an unofficial and official record but yet the unofficial records varied from 13-5 and then 9-6 and then 13-4 .....

I'm sure Cecil will kindly break this down for me

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

How about this to gain some leverage...Post your most confident play of the day?
    No.

As I said, I'm not going to be giving free money to assholes that lie about me. I put in work to analyze these games bro. You get the benefit of them being given to you for free without seeing the time and energy I have to put into it.

Not going to make money for a dikkhead and that's the bottom line.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

No one cares about plays you made that you didn't post.. that'd be like me claiming I won every single game so far on the board in NCAAB... there is no credibility whatsoever I know you understand that

I got confused reading this post because every other sentence you mentioned an unofficial and official record but yet the unofficial records varied from 13-5 and then 9-6 and then 13-4 .....

Which is why I kept a separate record. One for the forum and one for myself.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

BTW

You have about 5 minutes to PM before I sign off.

Got women to do and places to see.

mnwild11

Im on SJ with the rest of the board as square as that may be. Liking the over 5.5 as well

twobelowpar
    twobelowpar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I can't PM you because I need 20 posts first. So why does everyone have a hate on for this guy? Haha

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

My unofficial record is as it stands now is 13-6, counting my 3-2 night last night. Unofficially I am 9-6
    So your unofficial record is 13-6 but unofficially you're 9-6?

Do you rank plays on how unofficial they are?

cecil127

see yesterdays phillyfag thread with his picks and see post #87....he said it was 13-3 counting the ones he "withheld" (aka: too scared to post at the risk of a volleyball making bank on his lame selections) the day before.....

i cant make this kinda stupid, childish chit up.

kids in a tizz over the volleyball proving in black and white that fading his picks is the way to profit. shame too cause i felt like he was about to get on a "roll". ill let you be the judge of which way that ball was actually heading

cecil127

funny how he can keep track of 3 seperate records yet cant post odds or track the plays he spewing......idin'it?

mnwild11

cecil127

soooo youre pretty fired up right now, eh phillyfag:
    well GOOD

id like to take this opportunity to allow you to give me the time/place as you promised me months ago. as stated it shouldnt take but a few seconds for you to "take me out" and that mason jar of shine from the fur trappers of TN with the $100 bill taped to the lid can be ALL YOURS!

just name it phillyfag...i know youre really wishin you had the balls, arentchya?
    hunert bucks and a jar-o-shine for kicking lil ol cecils ass in south philly....sounds like easy $ to me. even easier than fading your picks for profit

starting to regret ever dreaming of messin with cecil, aintchya?
    phukkin volleyball took you out in a huff-wtf do ya think cecil up in yo grill could do!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ever hear: keep your ememies closer? like white on rice shitstain!

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

there should be just one official thread, no unoffical BS just what you post and what you win otherwise it is all just nonsense. If you have plays to add to the forum I applaud you if not dont bother wasting the thread space. thx

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    there should be just one official thread, no unoffical BS just what you post and what you win otherwise it is all just nonsense. If you have plays to add to the forum I applaud you if not dont bother wasting the thread space. thx

falling on deaf ears.
    i agree 100% which is why i started a thread which tracks his plays and also offers the bettors a view of how taking the direct opposite of Mr. Mush could potentially pay off....
    nothing more-nothing less.
    the BS is made up in this kids head and god damn is it FUN FUN FUN to watch him flying apart before our very eyes.

i do believe i called this one in the tracking thread when i created it.

the volleyball is his master just as i thought/knew....easy read. even easier to run outta here.

you all can thank me later

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i just dont understand only been aruond a month, one official thread with your plays. that would be easlily enough to track if your good I will follow if not I wont. that is that

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    i just dont understand only been aruond a month, one official thread with your plays. that would be easlily enough to track if your good I will follow if not I wont. that is that
    you sound like the regualr sbr joe thats unfortunately clicked on the wrong assholes thread.
    check the hockey forum (not Players Talk!) and see what Dennis Green is up to or any of the 10's of hundreds of posters/picks found there. this guy (phillyfag) is an attention whore who's gotten a taste of his own medicine.

cecil127

No.

Not going to make money for a dikkhead and that's the bottom line.

sooooo you admit that im making money fading your plays? thats a good first step towards totally knuckling under to cecil127.
    if no plays are posted youre still at (-.40) on the season. dont mattter what "air bets" you cash tonight. but i have a feeling you'll be back tomorrow (or even sooner actually) to spew some more chit on/to your freinds here at sbr.

Apex Predator
    Apex Predator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant we all just get along haha GL to everyone tonight !

Apex Predator
    Apex Predator's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be taking Chi-town -135 against a depleted Yotes team ....

cecil127

good luck! phillyfag is taking nothing today. seems the volleyball drove him a lil batty today/last night/opening day. hell probably be back tomorrow with stories of "great success" (*in my best BORAT) destroying every book in his path the previous nite.....

and whats everyones take on the # of views (or lack thereof) this thread is not getting as opposed to yesterdays 10K+

Exposed-Buried!
    when do we plan the funeral?
    Last edited by cecil127; 01-26-13 at 02:58 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    sooooo you admit that im making money fading your plays? thats a good first step towards totally knuckling under to cecil127.
    if no plays are posted youre still at (-.40) on the season. dont mattter what "air bets" you cash tonight. but i have a feeling you'll be back tomorrow (or even sooner actually) to spew some more chit on/to your freinds here at sbr.
    No bitch, you're making money from TAILING my plays, but not anymore.

You ain't ever going to get another play from me farmfag.

Time to go back to the barn fukk some chickens retard.

Meanwhile, to the people who PM'd me for the plays, Good Luck and Let's CASH!

Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 01-26-13 at 04:23 PM.

12 Last