ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Can someone explain to me why Juan Monaco is +2.5 to Marty Fish??

I dont get it

Monaco rules this guy last 3 occasions (last clash on Hardcourt in march 2012) yet is a +135 dog??

Either im missing something or this is the play.

Cant be North American favouritism shown by books, could it??

Any help here would be appreciated. Thankyou
    Last edited by ACoochy; 08-09-12 at 02:12 AM.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

jesus man... I rarely watch tennis and even I know Juan Monaco is a dipshit that mails matches in often.

PickWinnerAllDay

By the way, don't misinform people. How does Monaco own Fish? Monaco is 3-2 career vs fish, but one of the wins Fish retired WITH THE LEAD...

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I haven't been following non Olympic tennis lately, but Mardy plays extremely well in the hard court season. Last year he was playing by far the best tennis of his life in the events leading up to the US Open in the heat on hard courts and was very profitable in this stretch. His ranking for the entire summer series points was #1 or 2 I believe.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave MeatWad 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    By the way, don't misinform people. How does Monaco own Fish? Monaco is 3-2 career vs fish, but one of the wins Fish retired WITH THE LEAD...
    That was 1 set a piece fukktard...Do ur research b4 casting more dispersions

And yes i shouldve clarified, am going back last 3 years of clashes betwen the pair.

But u obviously know better than me...Thanks for the lesson junior.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    That was 1 set a piece fukktard...Do ur research b4 casting more dispersions

And yes i shouldve clarified, am going back last 3 years of clashes betwen the pair.

But u obviously know better than me...Thanks for the lesson junior.
    Fish was up 2-1 in the 3rd set, so he had the lead. A small lead, but a lead still. You still haven't explained how winning 3 of 5, 1 by default, is 'ruling' him? But good luck counting on an injury to win.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    I haven't been following non Olympic tennis lately, but Mardy plays extremely well in the hard court season. Last year he was playing by far the best tennis of his life in the events leading up to the US Open in the heat on hard courts and was very profitable in this stretch. His ranking for the entire summer series points was #1 or 2 I believe.
    Now this is useful info. Thanks for the angle meaty, appreciated...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Fish was up 2-1 in the 3rd set, so he had the lead. A small lead, but a lead still. You still haven't explained how winning 3 of 5, 1 by default, is 'ruling' him? But good luck counting on an injury to win.
    And in todays episode of clutching at straws, pwad is at it again...

Of course i havent explained it. If u read original post youd see i was asking for assistance. Couple of posters have been nice enough to provide such.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

cooch don't read into his win at miami, fish was out of sorts then, was coming back from injury & dealing with a heart problem, price has been the around the same except for their match on clay

fish looked good against ebden, only surrendered 2 games while monaco just did enough to pull it out yesterday

if anything would lean monaco, still don't trust fish, maybe try the over cooch

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    cooch don't read into his win at miami, fish was out of sorts then, was coming back from injury & dealing with a heart problem, price has been the around the same except for their match on clay

fish looked good against ebden, only surrendered 2 games while monaco just did enough to pull it out yesterday

if anything would lean monaco, still don't trust fish, maybe try the over cooch
    Timer, I am much obliged, thanks.

That's enough to have me off monaco SU.

This does have the feeling of going 3 set, gotta agree. W8 and find out more. Thanks again

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Good info on the injury, think Fish was MIA for a while becuase of it. His form throughout last summer was by far his best lifetime play, recall he and McEnroe both saying the same thing in an interview and his results backed it. Seems like he had started training really hard in the heat of south florida. I definitely don't know enough to make a play on the match. The over may be the play, I recall his conditioning being great last year, not faultering at all in the heat as his opponents would crumble but the injury could affect that, might be a 3 setter.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Nice vaue on Monaco here.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I like Fish to win. He's a better hard court player than Monaco. The match from March means absolutely nothing. Fish had a heart problem and had surgery to correct it. He has looked much much better since.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fish is better on hardcourts
    Fish is a much tougher mentally
    Fish must be healthy though

Its all you need to know

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Fish hasn't been in the best of form. Monaco is neither here nor there. Too early in the hard court season, hard to tip who's at the top of their game on this surface.

Best play is no play here. No play for the entire Canadian masters for me.