scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not free it's subsidized dumbest
    if a person doesn't pay for something -- that makes it free to them.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    ...at someone else's expense.....stop playing dumb

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12208251_748990991901607_229248603796868 7282_n.jpg?oh=d9c8ce19148190b5a478e2eb82 f60d31&oe=56B8F6FB[/IMG]

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Some would say you should go live there instead of bashing the U.S. every day

Some would say that.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    ...at someone else's expense.....stop playing dumb
    I don't think he's playing dumb. By definition something you don't pay for is free.
    Not only do you guys make up your own facts, now you're trying to redefine words in order to win a stupid argument?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

I don't think he's playing dumb. By definition something you don't pay for is free.
    Not only do you guys make up your own facts, now you're trying to redefine words in order to win a stupid argument?

lol....wow. almost as if SBR is paying you morons to say dumb shit.

I don't even have to do anything except let you uneducated fools post.

well it is no wonder you fell for Obama's obvious lies. You're a sucker, kind of person who buys ice in alaska.

nothing is free you moron, of course, you wouldn't have even the slightest understanding of the economics on that because you're uneducated dante.
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-06-15 at 08:33 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Some would say you should go live there instead of bashing the U.S. every day

Some would say that.
    I don't bash the US. I don't think I ever have in my entire life.

scumbag

you retards need a dictionary?

adverb[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

without cost or payment.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"ladies were admitted free"[/COLOR]
      synonyms: without charge, free of charge, for nothing;

brooks85

you retards need a dictionary?

to do math?... lol you can't help but make yourself look like a fool huh?

I know you have no experience with them but you don't punch letters into a calculator; it isn't a keyboard. Nothing is free you moron.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Again, it's not free it's subsidized. You can google "free" all you want, nowhere is "free" part of the law. Do you think healthcare providers just open up and see someone with an Obamacare card and be like "well it's Obamacare we're treating you for free out of the goodness of our heart and not getting paid!"? If you do, you truly are retarded and should not be on a gambling site.
    Last edited by ToPHeR; 11-06-15 at 03:44 PM.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    to do math?... lol you can't help but make yourself look like a fool huh?

I know you have no experience with them but you don't punch letters into a calculator; it isn't a keyboard. Nothing is free you moron.
    retard, for the 10th penetrating time: if someone receives something 'w/o charge' -- that makes it free to them.

we all understand how it's funded - you penetrating idiot!
    Where Does the Money Come From? Besides the Individual Mandate penalty/tax, there are numerous NEW or INCREASED taxes and fees to fund all that is required by this law.
    • +.9% Increase in Medicare Tax Rate (plus next item…)
    • 3.8% New Tax on unearned income for high-income taxpayers= $210.2 billion ($200,000 for individual and $250,000 for joint filers)
    • New Annual Fee on health insurance providers = $60 billion (For calculation - Sec 9010 (b) of the PPACA.)[1]
    • 40% New Tax on health insurance policies which cost more than $10,200 for an individual or $27,500 for a family, per year = $32 billion (inland tax as opposed to an importation tax)
    • New Annual Fee on manufacturers and importers of branded drugs = $27 billion (For calculation - Sec 9008 (b) of the PPACA)[2]
    • 2.3% New Tax on manufacturers and importers of certain medical devices = $20 billion
    • +2.5% Increase (7.5% to 10%) in the Adjusted Gross Income floor on medical expenses deduction = $15.2 billion
    • Limit annual contributions to $2,500 on flexible spending arrangements in cafeteria plans (plans that allow employees to choose between different types of benefits) = $13 billion
    • All other revenue sources = $14.9 billion
      • 10% New Tax imposed on each individual for whom “indoor tanning services” are performed.
      • 3.8% New Tax on investment income. Includes: gross income from interest, dividends, royalties, rents, and net capital gains. Investment income does not include interest on tax-exempt bonds, veterans’ benefits, excluded gain from the sale of a principle residence, distributions from retirement plans, or amounts subject to self-employment taxes. (The lesser of net investment income or the excess of modified Adjusted Gross Income over a the dollar amount at which the highest income tax bracket, typically $250,000 for married filing jointly and $200,000 filing as an individual).

brooks85

retard, for the 10th penetrating time: if someone receives something 'w/o charge' -- that makes it free to them.

we all understand how it's funded - you penetrating idiot!

you've made it quite clear how stupid you are. Go ahead, keep telling us.

again, people like you are why conman exist. You're the kind of person who pulls out a dictionary to do a math problem. That is exactly why you fell for Obama's bs yet I did not. That is why you support bernie sanders and I do not.

I use a calculator, you do not.
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-06-15 at 05:07 PM.

First ... 13141516