allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Funny. I have bills too. And lots of responsibilities. Are you playing this sarcastic but not sarcastic angle to suggest a college drop out has his shit together and more responsibilities than someone who got into a top 10 law school? Seriously? Whatever.
    responsibilities??? cmon anyone with real responsibilities like you claim would NOT be going to vegas tomm.

you just got a 2500 a month apartment first and last months rent security or real estate agents fee thats 7500.

you have to furnish the apartment minimum of 5000 add in regular bills thats better than 15000 and you are going to vegas??

not very responsible unless you have mommy and daddy to fall back on

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

No security deposit at my place and you are crazy if you think the renter pays a real estate agent a dime. He gets his commission from the apartment place I chose.

This is getting a little exhausting ngates. You don't like me or think highly of me. Cool. Moving on.

PickWinnerAllDay

And gates, I don't know much about you, but I make less actual assumptions. I make jokes, you make assumptions about me when you have no idea. Carry on though.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    responsibilities??? cmon anyone with real responsibilities like you claim would NOT be going to vegas tomm.

you just got a 2500 a month apartment first and last months rent security or real estate agents fee thats 7500.

you have to furnish the apartment minimum of 5000 add in regular bills thats better than 15000 and you are going to vegas??

not very responsible unless you have mommy and daddy to fall back on

He already said his parents are paying his rent and everything up there and for his 50K a year college.

But hey in 4 years, he'll be making a 6 fukkin figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only took 8 years of college and 500K of his parents money....Those types of kids have alot of responsibility, I'm sure of that...Wait I actually have a friend like that, geez, his toughest responsibility, is making sure to mail the rent check to his dad...But I'm sure kerry is smart enough to just have his dad unload 50K into his bank account so kerry can just pay for out! That's alot to remember each month

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

And gates, I don't know much about you, but I make less actual assumptions. I make jokes, you make assumptions about me when you have no idea. Carry on though.

Wait...All about $$$ is some broke dikk that has 4 kids that he pays no attention too...college drop out piece of shit.

King Mayan is on welfare and this this and that.

I understand if you say that once, it's a joke....But when you've said it 50 times....you know it makes people think that you believe that.

You seem to know alot about any poster that questions you....I only make assumptions towards you...and 95% aren't assumption, they're the truth.

So go ahead and run along, you know you're a clown on here and real life.

PickWinnerAllDay

My parents are paying 500k for me to go to school?

Gates, I'm guessing you dropped out because of the math, amirite?

PickWinnerAllDay

And gates everything you say is a fabrication.

You say you dropped out of college. That means whatever you spent on it was wasted money bc yOu have no degree. I had a full ride to college thanks to my act score. Was actually paid each semester to attend. So yeah, I must be an idiot fOr getting paid to go to school. I also had a job all 4 years I was getting my undergrad. So I had 2 sources of income plus I was earning a degree. YOu couldn't even earn the degree and dropped out and you want tO judge me? ******* hilarious.

PickWinnerAllDay

You are a clown gates, a clown. What college did you fail out of if you don't mind me asking?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

My parents are paying 500k for me to go to school?

Gates, I'm guessing you dropped out because of the math, amirite?
    Correct, I couldn't do math...My job now has absolutely nothing to do with math.

Sorry, I forgot your parents are rich and paying for everything...I forgot they are gonna pay cash for your 50K a year college at Northwestern. I was just guessing total of 8 years of college and supporting you those years, they'd spend around 500K.

Just an inaccurate assumption by me....or was it?

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

pwad college isn't for everyone

PickWinnerAllDay

It was inaccurate. They didn't pay a dime for my undergrad. I had enough money from my job and excess tuition to buy a car, live in an apartment for 4 years. Nice try though.

Or was my tuition money also from my parents since they technically gave me the brain that allowed me to get the high ACT score? Is that your next bullshit angle? Lol

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    pwad college isn't for everyone
    You are right. Just Laughing at the kid that couldn't handle it and failed out making uP lies about the kid who could handle it.

showtiime
    Update your status

bored yet hungry, to eat or to post

showtiime
    Update your status

both

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

just an fyi going to college doesnt guarantee you success in life

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You are a clown gates, a clown. What college did you fail out of if you don't mind me asking?

LOL fail?

Fortunately I was a smart kid...If you would of read some of the above posts, you would of realized the reason as to why I quit.

Being a smart kid, I was smart enough to realize that I could either go on with college, or be 20 years old making more money than most college graduates and not being in 50-100K debt...So I went with what I thought was the smart route...and fortunately I made the correct choice as of now.

So tell me again as to why I'm a clown for dropping out of college?

showtiime
    Update your status

uh oh

PickWinnerAllDay

Lol at you thinking smart kids can't graduate undergrad without 50-100 k in debt. They give full scholarships out like candy in undergrad if you get the right scores and GPAs in high school.

And wow gates, I'm sure you got a great job with no degree. It's so good ill be out earning you my first year out of law school. Congrats though.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm actually heading to Vegas. William and his tiny dick can meet me there if he wants.
    Picker.............I have a real job and a family to support. Can't just pick up and head to sin city on a whim kiddo. Although, I must admit.......the invitation is quite tempting.

P.S. Leave the tough guy act to the tough guys (i.e.......the men without titties).

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Lol at you thinking smart kids can't graduate undergrad without 50-100 k in debt. They give full scholarships out like candy in undergrad if you get the right scores and GPAs in high school.

And wow gates, I'm sure you got a great job with no degree. It's so good ill be out earning you my first year out of law school. Congrats though.
    I'm sure people graduate without debt, but I'm also guessing that 80% of kids are in 10K+ debt after college.

I just told you I'm smart...You think I don't realize you should make more than me after going to college for 8 years?
    Thanks for stating the obvious though. Sharp one!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

how have you been supporting yourself the past 2 years that you havent been in school?

PickWinnerAllDay

how have you been supporting yourself the past 2 years that you havent been in school?
    Lots of good investments. Or are you the only one who can make good investments?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Don't even bother with that...You know he's got 30 answers for that.

Ranging from "I got paid to play baseball in high school" to "I made investments on my own when I was 3 that made me 400 million"

But those are just the college graduates answers...us uneducated folk know the real answers.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I'm sure people graduate without debt, but I'm also guessing that 80% of kids are in 10K+ debt after college.

I just told you I'm smart...You think I don't realize you should make more than me after going to college for 8 years?
    Thanks for stating the obvious though. Sharp one!
    Just seems a bit like a coping mechanism. I had a friend all through middle school who loved baseball, we played on the same traveling team. We both tried out for the high school team, I made it, he didn't, after that he basically claimed to hate baseball and that it was for f*gs. Coping mechanism.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Wait, so there was no discussion between the 2 of us?

I mean, I was talking to William, then you decided to butt in and tell me that you had bigger arms than me, for some reason....Therefore we discussed who's arms were bigger and we agreed that yours were. Then you decided to let me know that I'm gay, then you confessed to me usually posting pics of myself with a certain girl, which would probably mean I'm not gay.

So tell me again how confused I am, because it looks like we just discussed a couple different things...
    I'm still working my way through this thread, but.........had to comment...........the above made me chuckle. Nice work gates.

PickWinnerAllDay

Don't even bother with that...You know he's got 30 answers for that.

Ranging from "I got paid to play baseball in high school" to "I made investments on my own when I was 3 that made me 400 million"
    Here is the more legitimate answer. Is it really your business? I'll tell you this though, I do have joint ownership in a business that will bring in over 100K in profits this year.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Lots of good investments. Or are you the only one who can make good investments?
    thats a good one but in the past 2 years in this economy there havent really been many profitable ventures.

ESPECIALLY YOUR UNDERS

PickWinnerAllDay

thats a good one but in the past 2 years in this economy there havent really been many profitable ventures.

ESPECIALLY YOUR UNDERS
    You're telling me small businesses aren't making money out there? Don't be silly.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Just seems a bit like a coping mechanism. I had a friend all through middle school who loved baseball, we played on the same traveling team. We both tried out for the high school team, I made it, he didn't, after that he basically claimed to hate baseball and that it was for f*gs. Coping mechanism.

What does high school baseball have to do with the REAL WORLD?

So high school baseball and your occupation are 2 things that you chose to use as comparisons?

makes sense.

PickWinnerAllDay

What does high school baseball have to do with the REAL WORLD?

So high school baseball and your occupation are 2 things that you chose to use as comparisons?

makes sense.
    Just seems like a coping mechanism. You know as well as I do that most people who drop out of school are failing anyway. But hey, I guess I should give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were acing that shit and just came to an epiphany.

By the way, I was working full time during school... wasn't a great paying job, but I did make 52K per year with benefits WHILE in school working for the bank. I assume you made more than 52K per year, but even you'd have to admit getting a degree while making 52K per year would probably be the more financially sound decision.

You love to paint me as just some kid who accepts handouts, but I worked pretty damn hard. 16 hours of school per week and 40 hours of bullshit at the bank.

Go fukk yourself, pal.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You're telling me small businesses aren't making money out there? Don't be silly.
    for every small business that makes it there are 50 that dont.

any small business that does make it and if its as profitable as you say will get gobbled up by a bigger business or a chain. this is the world we live in. but i know you are the 1 in 50 thats been successful and you have already been in business for 2 years and you are already generating a profit. damn you got some stories

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Here is the more legitimate answer. Is it really your business? I'll tell you this though, I do have joint ownership in a business that will bring in over 100K in profits this year.

Wooohoooo!

Where can I get in on a joint ownership at the age of 24 that will pay me 100K a year...Why the fukk would I even need a job if I'm brining in 100K a year, that some college graduate with no job can afford to be part of?

Ohh, need to borrow some cash from parents. Forgot to mention that part.

PickWinnerAllDay

Wooohoooo!

Where can I get in on a joint ownership at the age of 24 that will pay me 100K a year...Why the fukk would I even need a job if I'm brining in 100K a year, that some college graduate with no job can afford to be part of?

Ohh, need to borrow some cash from parents. Forgot to mention that part.
    I had a job at the bank for 4 years making 52K per year/benefits. Do the math on where the money came from and kindly see yourself out.

showtiime
    Update your status

heatin' up!

PickWinnerAllDay

for every small business that makes it there are 50 that dont.

any small business that does make it and if its as profitable as you say will get gobbled up by a bigger business or a chain. this is the world we live in. but i know you are the 1 in 50 thats been successful and you have already been in business for 2 years and you are already generating a profit. damn you got some stories
    What you're saying is not accurate. If the success rate of small business was truly 1.9% like you are claiming, people wouldn't start them at all. It isn't that bleak and your generalities are misguided.

First ... 3456789 ... Last